PDA

View Full Version : Babygirlwishing - wishing came through!

babygirlwishing
December 8th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Hello genderdreaming fam,

I gave birth to beautiful baby girl in October after following a custom sway plan from atomic.
I mainly ate vegan, drank an alcoholic beverage each night (hello Champagne!), exercised for an hour a day (walked on treadmill), did the deed once at ovulation. I did not use any lubes/jellies and I had actually gained some weight the month we conceived due to christmas being a month before and losing a ton of weight earlier in the summer.
We got pregnant our 2nd month of TTC (January 25th to be exact). I had a history of losses so was nervous during the pregnancy, but all was well. I ended up being induced 8 days before baby A's due date due to high blood pressure. Baby girl was trying to give us all the signs that she was a girl (horrible, horrible pregnancy in comparison to my 2 sons), but I thought she was a boy the entire time. We didn't know what sex she was until she was born - it was the best surprise I've ever had. She is our last baby and we are so thankful our family is complete (although my crazy baby hormones are making me think a 4th is a good idea LOL).

Happy holidays everyone - may all your (gender) dreams come true!

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2021, 07:34 PM
Huge congrats and thanks for updating us!