PDA

View Full Version : 13 weeks nub theory guess?

Nora Aaron
February 17th, 2022, 08:01 AM

Hello dear Atomic and genderdreaming members,

My sister has been trying for a girl. Unfortunately she only stayed on the LE diet for 9 or 10 weeks instead of 12 weeks before she got pregnant. Today she got her 13 weeks ultrasound, any guesses for this nub? I can’t tell…

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Well, 9-10 weeks is still pretty good results.

The nub is not visible on here. Did she get any more shots?

Nora Aaron
February 17th, 2022, 12:47 PM
This is the only other picture she has. Is anything visible?

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2022, 02:13 PM
No I'm afraid not, just not captured in any way that I can guess! Sweet baby tho!

Nora Aaron
March 24th, 2022, 09:59 AM
Hi Atomic,

Just wanted to let you know it’s a girl for my sister!!!! This is her first girl after 2 boys and one miscarriage. If anyone is wondering what she did, she followed Atomic’s LE diet for 9- 10 weeks (but she says really it was 7-8 weeks because she cheated a little). She was nervous about this coz ideally the LE diet should be 12 weeks. For the intercourse attempts, she had her husband release outside 10 days in a row, then on day 11 she got her positive OPK so he released inside once.

She is over the moon! Thank you so much Atomic. We are truly very grateful for you and your help and support.

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2022, 10:08 AM
Oh that's wonderful! We do allow cheating now and then on the diet so I think she was on the diet for more like 9-10 weeks!

I'm so happy for you guys! Huge congrats!