PDA

View Full Version : Rainbowflower's pink sway

rainbowflower
February 6th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Diet
LE diet for 7 weeks before OV and lost 8lbs since starting diet this time around (now down to 91lbs). I previously did it for 8 weeks and lost loads of weight, so stopped for 1 cycle (5 weeks) to regain weight, which I lost quickly once restarting the diet this time.
Ate chicken/turkey maximum of twice a week because I'm BF and because I'd struggle to do the diet without this, although I did eat a bit of steak Cornish pasty at O-3...
Eating cake to bump up calories and occasional chocolate to stop me losing more weight too fast, trying to limit chocolate before OV
Mostly ate home-made tomato soup/Weight Watchers sauce+pasta/veggie lasagne/veg stir fry + rice/veg curry + rice/golden rice + vegetable fingers/crackers+cheese+apple, occasionally budgeted in a cheese and pickle sandwich! Occasionally went a little over with sodium, but it probably averaged out... and stuck to the rest of the limits most days. I lost weight, so wasn't stressing too much about it. Some days I'd eat more, other days less to balance it out.
1 can of Sprite Zero a day
Skipping breakfast and managed to hold out until at least 10.30am every day, avoided snacking pretty well

Supps
Drinking raspberry leaf tea twice a day (or 3 times if the mood takes me) up until OV
1200mcg folic acid
30mg vit B6 before OV, 60mg vit B6 after OV
800mg vitex before OV
Fish oil (1000mg) containing omega 3 only every other day from end of AF to until 2dpo
I did take a couple of cranberry capsules on each attempt day (so only 2 days in the whole cycle)

Timing/Frequency
Compressed FR, aimed to get 3 BD within 24hrs at first "peak" on CBFM:

Released at noon on O-3
(faint pos OPK in morning, pos OPK in afternoon)
Released at noon on O-2
BD in evening at O-2 (J&D after 10mins)
(peak on CBFM in morning of O-1)
BD in early hours of the morning at O-1 (J&D after 10mins)
BD in early evening at O-1 (J&D after 5mins)

No big O on any attempt, and had avoided big O for the whole cycle so far. My drive was far lower, so think hormones must have been lower too.

Douche
RepHresh - full applicator- planned to use every 3 days from when the CBFM gives me my first "high" reading, but due to having 8 high days before the peak last cycle I waited a few days to start using it... and used it for the first time the morning I got my pos OPK in the afternoon (O-2) so only used it the once that cycle. I know it started working soon after as within an hour I had the yukky white discharge.

Antihistamine
None, didn't have much CM this cycle, was quite dry. I'd decided to drop it anyway as I thought that along with RepHresh might prevent the swimmers making it to the egg at all.

Exercise
None, other than walking every day. I've certainly lost muscle mass as well as weight

Other
Still BF twice a day
Fertility spell from eBay
Candle wish spell
Lavender oil in humidifier by bed, rose quartz pendant, lavender bubblebath/showergel/handsoap, USB ioniser in office
Avoided baths in the week before OV - had showers instead
Pink clothing under mattress
DH is overweight, so hoping swaying pink will be the only benefit to this
OV on day of new moon (confirmed with crosshairs)
Chinese gender calendar (with adjusted lunar age and lunar month) predicted pink
Two psychic readings: Both predicted girl, one predicted conception/BFP in January (when I conceived), the other in March

BFP
Early BFP at 8dpo, rapidly darkening lines compared to my other pregnancies

and at the moment we're still thinking of staying team yellow! (although might change our minds if we think we see a nub at 12 weeks)

nini
February 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Congratulations, looks like a great sway!!! Wow, thats an early BFP, maybe multiples? ;) ;) xx

rainbowflower
February 6th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I don't know, maybe! Gut says probably not, but I just want one healthy sticky one :)

auroara78
February 6th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Beautiful sway, Rainbow, can't wait to obsess over nub with you! :)

rainbowflower
February 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
thank you!

chocolate
February 6th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Congratulations!!!! Hope its a sticky and all goes well xx

Indira
February 6th, 2012, 10:20 AM
That is a great sway rainbow! Great job getting pregnant with the compressed frequent release AND J&D after 5-10 minutes. This is soo going to be a girl! FX for a sticky, pink bean and H&H pregnancy!

HopeandDreamG
February 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Congrats Rainbowflower..beautiful sway!!

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Congrats and good luck!!!

indigoviolet
February 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Congratulations, I'm impressed with your sway, really hope you get your girl FX

zanacal
February 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I'm sure I already replied to this but apparently not! Congratulations!!!