PDA

View Full Version : Carmella_marie's girl sway!

carmella_marie
February 6th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Excited to announce I got a BFP today at 10 dpo!

1. Supplements: folic acid, Baby aspirin 3-4 days a week, Zyrtec as needed around O, Soy isoflavones 200 mg (CD3-7), then after O added 25 mg vitamin b. DH took occasional baby aspirin and Zyrtec, but he doesn't believe in swaying so I couldn't get him to take anything else. Did vitex and SP for 4 cycles leading up to this attempt but used soy this cycle so I stopped it.

2. PH: Rephresh: every 3 days, baby aspirin as mentioned above. Did not test pH very often as I didn't want to stress. Usually between 4-5. Did not test DH.

3. Timing and frequency: DH released CD 1-5 as he doesnt like to DTD with AF. Intercourse every day or twice a day if possible CD 6-18, then FF said I O'ed, so we skipped two days, realized I hadn't O'ed, so released 4 times CD 21 then DTD CD 22-25. I O'ed on CD 25. Also did Briefs and hot showers, various positions (missionary, spooning, doggy style, wife in top, standing) Zyrtec, baby aspirin, sylk for lube since I was so dry, and Jump and dump after every attempt. First time ever DH said he really didn't want to have sex with me, lol. no big o for me.

4. Diet: low everything, skip breakfast, vegetarian, fiber supplements before every meal, diet coke. 1500 cals, around 30 g protein/fat, didnt worry too much about sodium, but it was drastically recuced. Practically a vegan as I ate very little dairy, cheese was a rare treat, no eggs, very little milk and butter, only occasional yogurt. Lost 8 lbs in 8 weeks, lowest weight of my adult life. None of my clothes fit! I started at 120 and dropped to 112, I'm 5'4".

5. Other :No exercise, No stress!Tried lunaception ( lights on CD 12-14) to try to O earlier, no luck. Tried soy isoflavones to O earlier, no luck. Pink outfit under bed, prayer!! Don't really believe in ions, but it was a girl month according to Chinese gender calendar and was also a new moon, but I don't think that stuff actually sways.

Did I miss anything?

rainbowflower
February 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM
eeeee!!!! congratulations!!!

Indira
February 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Congratulations!

GeCon
February 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Congratulations! :)

zanacal
February 6th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Yay, congratulations!

lobella2
February 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Congratulations!

PeonyPrincess
February 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Congratulations on your BFP! I hope that keeps DH satisfied for a while!!

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Congratrs!! Wow DH what a trooper!! :) Good luck!

HopeandDreamG
February 8th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Congrats sounds great :)

amari
February 8th, 2012, 09:28 PM
That's great!! Congrats!

carmella_marie
March 22nd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Well to update it was a boy. I really felt I did absolutely everything in my power, no regrets, God just wanted our family to have another boy. He was born 3 weeks early and is almost 6 months old. I was pretty down for a few months after our gender scan, but if course love him to death now. Finding out #2 was a boy was a lot harder than finding out #1 was a boy, for whatever reason. We're done having biological kids as I know I'd just end up with more boys, lol!

mindyjean
March 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
I'm sorry you didn't get your girl, your sway looked great! I have two boys and they are best friends (and I hope they always will be). Take care!

PeonyPrincess
April 3rd, 2013, 07:37 AM
All you can do is give it your best shot and you certainly did. Enjoy your precious boy and all his cuddles. I have always thought I gave DS1 the best present possible by giving him a brother. It is a very special bond (even though they fight a lot!)