PDA

View Full Version : 9cycles of Trying and now 9mths of Waiting!

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I think I got everything....

First I should say that I have “Multiple Vitamin Absorbsion Defect” I do not absorb many vitamins from supps and food… D, C, A, E, and Iron to name a few. I normally have to take a set amount of certain vitamins but with Dr supervision I was able to stop these vitamins from AF-O. Oddly I have not gone back on my normal vitamins since O and my blood work a week ago was in the above average range, the Dr says he wants to keep testing to see if it stays... found out later after baby was born I could go 2mths before my vitamin levels crashed really bad.

Also all this was stopped at Christmas and nothing was done in Jan. when I conceived DS3!

USERNAME: purplepoet20
DH'S AGE: 32 (in a few mths) or 5 if you count his true male age
CHILDREN: 2 Boys (4 and 2) that I wouldn’t trade for anything
HOW LONG TTC: Since july 2011… First Planned pregnancy!

DIET: I did slowly start the LE Diet last summer. I cheated 1-2x’s a week. But in Nov 2011 I was only skipping am meal and eating 2 meals a day with very very small bite sized snacks here and there. I ate about 1400 cals a day and lost 10lbs (only including recent AF-BFP). I did get really sad a few times and pigged out and kept gaining the weight back every month. I did use Garlic and Onion powder on all my food but no salt. I only ate either and apple or a pear everyday and no other fruit. I ate beef 1-2x’s a month and either chicken, pork, or lower oily fish daily. Because of hubbies diet (started with my cd1) we have not had any pasta, potatoes, oils for cooking, fat or skin with our meat, or fresh garlic, onion, red peppers. Since cd1 I have only had 4-6oz of meat at dinner, 2 eggs (on dry toast) for breakfast, 2cps of veggies, and 1 fruit everyday. I did also have 1 yogurt a day from AF to a few days before O, when we ran out.

EXERCISE: Zumba 1-2hrs a day, Exercise Bike in the morning, and a slow walk in the late morning with the boys… Not to mention all the house cleaning and running around.

POTIONS & PILLS: I did take Vitex, SP, and Calcium Citrate from Feb-Nov last year from AF-O, but stopped. The last 2 months AF-O I took… 200mg Soy (this cycle cd4-8), “Rainbow Light Prenatals” Vegan food based vitamins, Mag 250mg, Vita C 1,000mg, and 50,000 Cranberry Eq. After O I started 200mg of B-6, 800mg of FA, and lowered the cranberry slowly from 50,000 to 15,000 and still lowering daily. (I think when the cranberry was stopped right at O my blood went from free flowing to clotting and it may have prevented an implantation)

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN: From AF to O while we were trying he took SP, Vita C, Iron, A, E, and 7,000mg of cranberry. His pills changed after I O’ed because I felt he needed extras with his diet. They are all boy friendly supps so I told him if no bfp we can not try again until he is off the pills (would have been Dec when he hopes to be 180).

TIMING AND DTD: Wanted to dtd everyday but we had a few days of being sick or tired. We dtd cd3-cd10 (O’ed cd12), dtd again cd12-cd14, and every other day after that. I was on top everytime and then I waited about 1-2mins before going in the lay down position.

PH RELATED AND J&D: I have been drinking 32oz of Crystal Light daily (I have so much still), 4 packs of splenda everyday, and about 30oz of RO water. I only did a full tube of rephresh once 2 days before O because I felt like my ph was going up. This is my first cycle not doing J&D and I fell asleep laying on my back but no pillows. Before swaying my PH was normally around 7.5-7.9 and then I started the supps. From Mar-Dec 2011 it was normally around 4.5-4.8 but recently it was 5.5 the day before, during, and the day after O.

PAINS, SIGNS, OR 2WW RELATED: I had O pain on my right first, then left, and then the next day both sides hurt so bad it felt like labor pains. From 5dpo-9dpo I had pinching, burning, and stabbing pains in 3 different spots (2 on the right one high and one low)… very concerned about triplettes but I would take twins. During the 2ww I have had heartburn, nausea, hot flashes, food adversion, craving mushrooms and eggs, and every boob issues possible (real big ouch).

IONS, MOON, AND CRAP: O'ed 2 days after the New moon. The moon was in Pisces the day I O'ed. Both DH's and my Biorythmics were in the Lean Girl (was right for the 30 babies I checked). Jones Lunar Calendar says girl. We have tons of plants all over the main living area of the house. Large Crystal on DH side of the bed.

Anything else? I have tons and tons of girls clothing in my closet, NB-3mths in a dresser near my bed one outfit that I hold in my arms daily, a shoe box with – MIL’s 1st outfit, wooden spoon, baby earrings, Catholic Saints Metals, Buddist meditation beads, Native American pouch with my animal spirit guide in it, Handcarved Irish necklace my great-grandma made for me before I was born, and Amesthyst rock – under my bed. Sewing Patterns of girls dresses and baby dolls. Lots of praying and thinking girl thoughts.

FINAL NOTE: I was really starting to question if I was pregnant or everything was in my head. The bfp was such a surprise I cried while still sitting on the toliet. I couldn't believe it when both lines started to show at the same time and I was thinking my mind was playing tricks on me.

zanacal
February 6th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Aww, I'm so happy to hear you're pregnant! Many congratulations and best wishes for your pregnancy x

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I just got off the phone with my MIL... she has already named the baby Maddie Lou even if it is a boy that will be his name. I really hope it's a girl now so there wont be any songs about a boy named Maddie Lou :rofl:

HopeandDreamG
February 6th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Really happy for you! Congrats & HH

Flava
February 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM
purple-I have no idea about girl sups and drinks ect. but your sway sounds so good I really hope it worked.
Omg it must be packed under your bed with all that stuff:rofl: im thinking if nothing else then that must have helped!

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Well there used to be about 50,000 sports cards... I have collected for years. I did move them to another room. I should start selling them... 4 of them should put my kids through college and the other would pay for a few vacations!

Flava
February 7th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Well there used to be about 50,000 sports cards... I have collected for years. I did move them to another room. I should start selling them... 4 of them should put my kids through college and the other would pay for a few vacations!

see no wonder you got boys !lol
But things like this not working for me...I have 2 box of baby boy clothes under our bed and still got a girl!

fivebabies
February 7th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Congrats! Looks like a nice relaxed sway..that's good. No stress. :)

Love the name! But if you by chance have a boy you could name him Matthew and call him Matty Lou...?

FX for you!!!!

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 02:08 PM
We have only done family names. If a boy he would either be Henry or Anthony... the middle name is hard because we have August, Max, and Frank and I don't want Harry Frank.

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM
see no wonder you got boys !lol
But things like this not working for me...I have 2 box of baby boy clothes under our bed and still got a girl!

You needed more boy stuff.... cars, trains, planes, and balls!

nuthinbutpink
February 7th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Congratulations!

indigoviolet
February 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Congrats!! Looks like a great sway to me, can't believe how much exercise you did, wow!! Hope you get your girl :HH:

Flava
February 8th, 2012, 10:02 AM
You needed more boy stuff.... cars, trains, planes, and balls!

No way I buy anything! This clothes was just collected over all the years ...mostly when I had bad GD...:-(
I just can't get rid of it! All my swaying stuff are gone , we even sold the crib, plan pan ect. but still have the boy clothes.
Don't know why.

purplepoet20
February 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
No way I buy anything! This clothes was just collected over all the years ...mostly when I had bad GD...:-(
I just can't get rid of it! All my swaying stuff are gone , we even sold the crib, plan pan ect. but still have the boy clothes.
Don't know why.

I understand I have so much girls clothing right now. All free from clothing swaps. I think it would break my heart if I had a boy and had to let go of the clothing I have been collecting since I was 3mths along with DS2. I even went to a swap yesterday and got 3 more 30 gallon bags overflowing with clothing. No one is expecting or trying so I got first pick at all the NB-9mths winter stuff. I did grab several boys winter sleepers to because they were so cute and I don't have any baby boy winter stuff. I even got a brand new never opened girls bedding, NB bath seat, and a bouncer (DS1 broke the last one). Now all I need is a girl!

KnockYourBallsOff
February 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Congrats again!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I'm so happy for you purple! Congratulations and best of luck!!!

skrimpy
February 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Congrats on your BFP!!!

Flava
February 8th, 2012, 03:47 PM
I understand I have so much girls clothing right now. All free from clothing swaps. I think it would break my heart if I had a boy and had to let go of the clothing I have been collecting since I was 3mths along with DS2. I even went to a swap yesterday and got 3 more 30 gallon bags overflowing with clothing. No one is expecting or trying so I got first pick at all the NB-9mths winter stuff. I did grab several boys winter sleepers to because they were so cute and I don't have any baby boy winter stuff. I even got a brand new never opened girls bedding, NB bath seat, and a bouncer (DS1 broke the last one). Now all I need is a girl!

What is a swap?? All my stuff is BN but I buy it on sale not for whole price.

Indira
February 9th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Good luck! FX :XX:

purplepoet20
February 9th, 2012, 09:17 AM
What is a swap?? All my stuff is BN but I buy it on sale for whole price.

Everyone brings NB-teen clothing, ladies clothing even MAT, toys, shoes, cloth diapers, and the normal baby things (cribs, jumpers, highchairs, etc). You don't have to bring anything to take something. No limit on what you take. And at the end everything else is donated to the local shelters. All the moms are natural chem-free moms so I feel ok getting it from them.

So if I didn't take all the clothing I did I would have missed out on a complete Nb-2t girls set, enough for 3-4wks worth of sleepers, dresses, shirts, and pants. I only take the like new clothing which sometimes isn't a lot but it has added up. But I do soak everything as soon as I bring it home and then wash it before storing it and then I will wash everything again before using it.

I also buy clearance when I see something I have to have... Like DS1 school clothing for next year is already taken care of. It is harder to find clothing for 5+ at the swaps so I buy cheap items here and there until that age group is complete.

Flava
February 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Oh I wish we have a swap like this here!

purplepoet20
February 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I decided to use my last FRER test today... 15dpo and AF is not due tomorrow! I included the other test from early.

Flava
February 10th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Those are very strong lines!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Oh I wish we have a swap like this here!

I agree! Not only to get new stuff but also because it's hard to get rid of the old stuff sometimes if you don't know it will have a good home!! I just hate the thought of my little newborn suits getting thrown out (even tho a lot of them should be haha)

Belle
February 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Congratulations on you BFP I'm really happy for you

purplepoet20
February 14th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Those are very strong lines!

I am wondering if the really strong lines means twins or what!

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2012, 12:52 PM
It can but can also just mean a healthy baby!

purplepoet20
February 17th, 2012, 01:21 PM
It can but can also just mean a healthy baby!

I hope for a healthy baby over anything else!

purplepoet20
June 20th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Decided to update this incase anyone is researching sways for their own plan.... I did conceive BG twins but lost G at 8wks. DS3 was a prefectly healthy boy. Ever since he was born he has always been daddy's boy so he doesn't cuddle with me at night. Only DS2 was my cuddle baby but that has now changed.

I am back for another sway and using my own sway as an example of what not to do. I really hope my next is all mine because DH has his hands full!

Rosie85
June 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Uh oh. My sticks look like yours purple. I'm now nervous I have two babies instead of one. Is your current sway similar to this one??

purplepoet20
July 9th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Changing a few things from last month

My current sway is;
every other month to follow Jonas calender (was right for many people I checked)
clomid (100), zyr (am), ben (pm), FA (800mg), asprin (baby),
and rephresh (pea size daily 2-4hr before dtd)
dtd everyday from end of AF to O+48
DIET (only from AF-O)
no meat, fruit, or veg
4-6cp coffee with total of 6 splenda's
32ox diet coke
32oz crystal light
eating only rice and milk 4x's a day (my chinese friend did this after 5B and got G)