PDA

View Full Version : BFP at 10DPO

Veky
December 21st, 2022, 09:26 AM
Hi guys, this is my first pregnancy as well as my first sway. Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to have at least 2 daughters, I used to dream about them as a little girl too. :happy:

I got my BFP on December 17th, 10 days after ovulation, the line was quite distinctive, it wasn't as dark as the control line but it wasn't faint either. I wouldn't have taken the test so soon but my OBGYN instructed me to take it sooner to know if I need to continue with my progesterone supplement (that I started this month) or to stop for my period to arrive. I tested again on Dec 18th as well as the day after, just to be sure.

I have been having some pregnancy symptoms almost from conception - sore left nipple, feeling bloated. Around 8dpo or 9dpo I started having the pinching, pulling sensation in my uterus. I don't have any cravings, however, I have some light to medium nausea without vomiting. Also, I don't know if it's possible yet because I'm only supposed to be 4 weeks now but I feel like I'm getting a slight pregnancy brain. :bigsmile: I get confused more easily, I sometimes forget what I wanted to do, and I find it more difficult to concentrate.

As for my sway, I have followed Atomic's instructions, except for BD. We BD'd one day before OPK, as well as on positive OPK and the day after.
Regarding my diet, I am a vegetarian anyway and I eat mostly fruit and veggies. I don't tend to eat foods that have lots of calories, I don't snack usually. I never have breakfast, I only have one orange about an hour after waking up.

I really hope that this pregnancy will turn out well, that the baby will be healthy, and if I get my little girl from it, all the better. :ballerina::ttcgirl::cheer:

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2022, 05:14 PM
Hugest congrats Veky! Keep us posted!!!

Veky
December 22nd, 2022, 08:38 AM
Thanks, Atomic, I will :happy:

treens
December 22nd, 2022, 05:24 PM
Wonderful news! Congratulations I hope you get your beautiful healthy girl!!!

Veky
February 7th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Thank you so much, Big Dreamer

treens
February 7th, 2023, 06:52 PM
How are you doing? Feeling well?