PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast

Isabellinhapm
March 2nd, 2024, 05:05 AM
Hi atomic my question is what's the optimal time to have breakfast? I usually only eat around 2h after waking up when I'm back from the school runs but I was wondering if it'd be better to eat straight upon waking up? So I'd be looking for options of breakfast I can make the night before as I've no time to get anything ready before they're out the door [emoji28] thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G525F using Tapatalk

Isabellinhapm
March 5th, 2024, 02:59 AM
Hi atomic my question is what's the optimal time to have breakfast? I usually only eat around 2h after waking up when I'm back from the school runs but I was wondering if it'd be better to eat straight upon waking up? So I'd be looking for options of breakfast I can make the night before as I've no time to get anything ready before they're out the door [emoji28] thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G525F using TapatalkBump?

treens
March 5th, 2024, 12:42 PM
Just my 2 cents but i ate pretty much as soon as I was up when i had my boy. I wanted to break the fast as soon as I could. And I am NOT a breakfast person so it was hard. I would eat things like oatmeal banana, cereal whole milk, eggs toast. Best of luck to you!

Isabellinhapm
March 5th, 2024, 02:34 PM
Just my 2 cents but i ate pretty much as soon as I was up when i had my boy. I wanted to break the fast as soon as I could. And I am NOT a breakfast person so it was hard. I would eat things like oatmeal banana, cereal whole milk, eggs toast. Best of luck to you!Thanks treens I've also never been a breakfast person but I was certainly eating it when I got my little man just can't quite remember the time [emoji85] our routine has also changed since so it's harder for me to cook anything before leaving for the school runs so I probably will try to have something ready that I can have straight away! As it makes sense breaking the fast ASAP! Thanks again xxx

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Optimally it would be as soon as you can. Even if it was just a couple bites of something (like a mini-Lara Bar) that would be great. Eating straight after getting up is a good thing for blue. But just do what you can.