PDA

View Full Version : the vinegar/ calcium/ lime douche anyone done it? know how?

Coccinelle33
January 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM
if you've done it and got pregnant what did you have? if you know how to do it can you tell me? i have done the lime douche in the past but the vinegar one just really confuses me. i don't understand the whole freezing thing and how thats done or how much to use or what kind of calcium is best? thanks!

Another princess
January 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM
I posted about adding calcuim to a douche earlier and the responses i received suggested that it can raise ph and there are probably no benefits of using it in a douche. As for a vinegar douche i think alot of people buy them already made up. I also looked at the recipe and it does sound confusing. I think vinegar can also raise some peoples ph so you would need to test it out a couple of times before ttc. I too am interested to know what vinegar can be used as i know it can be more effective than lime, although i used a lime douche one hr before bd when i swayed pink last time and it did result in my daughter. Goodluck, hope you get DD2 next time.

atomic sagebrush
January 19th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I'll type up directions for this today.

I am not sure if I buy the whole freezing/unfreezing thing, but douches DO seem to reduce CM and lower sperm count, so if a person wants to douche and feels that it will help their sway, it doesn't matter how it works as long as it does!