PDA

View Full Version : ouch

annabel♥lee
February 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Friend of mine just gave birth to her first. She didn't know what she was having. Well, surprise surprise, it's a girl. *sigh*

I'm on my third and I haven't accomplished what she has with her first. I suck. :(

jazzers
February 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Friend of mine just gave birth to her first. She didn't know what she was having. Well, surprise surprise, it's a girl. *sigh*

I'm on my third and I haven't accomplished what she has with her first. I suck. :(

I'm sorry :( All of my friends and acquaintances seem to be having their second babies right now (they had boys first) and I swear ALL of them have had girls. One actually just posted this morning that her baby was born last night, and it is a girl (surprise as well, with a big brother at home). I totally understand how you're feeling....but try not to view it as you being a failure or having accomplished less! Heck, many cultures would think you were the richest woman in the world for having 3 boys!!! It does suck though when it feels like everyone else around you is having a girl...:hugs:

KnockYourBallsOff
February 7th, 2012, 10:44 PM
In my world too! Big hugs!!!!!

Indira
February 9th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Iīm so sorry, I know how lucky these people seem to be, they just get pregnant and ooh, itīs a girl! And they donīt even realise. But, really I think we and our boys are lucky to have each other, if we (DH and I) would have had a pp and only 2 children that would have been so boring. I think about our future Christmasīs and birthdays, how lovely it will be to have a house full of children and (hopefully) grandchildren.
And if your DD will arrive in the future through HT she will have 3 big brothers, which I think is the most wonderful thing!
Hugs!