PDA

View Full Version : adjusting temps on FF?

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Is there a way to shift the overall temp ranges on FF downward for people who tend to run cooler than average??

rainbowflower
February 10th, 2012, 12:49 PM
not sure what you mean, but you can search for "Cold" in the chart search

coverlines should even out most variation

fresas
February 11th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks, ladies. I will report back as I get more temps. I have only two so far and today's was higher than yesterday's so that didn't help with the "how low can you go" issue. :)

fresas
February 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM
So "how low can you go" can really go low. I had a super low BBT today (supposedly) and the chart accommodated it. I will show you ladies the chart once I have a few more temps on there.

rainbowflower
February 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM
well, lots of things will affect it... whether you're taking temps orally or VJ, how early you take it (the earlier the temp, the cooler it will be), how your hormones are, and sometimes it just varies from cycle to cycle and you can have a cooler-than-normal cycle

fresas
February 13th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Here is a link to my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

I have only been charting for 5 days so there isn't much to see.

I can't remember which day I had my + OPK and I only check for CP every other day (I don't like doing it). The chart accommodates lower temperatures. I haven't been tracking things like bloating or other physical things.

I was looking at another chart this morning that had a girl's temperatures in the 96 ranges so it goes lower than what FF gives you originally.

rainbowflower
February 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
that's not a link to your chart - under the "Sharing" tab, click "Home page setup" and create a URL there

I think in celcius so I'd have to look at your chart and convert it!

fresas
February 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Ooops! I'm sorry. Thanks for the directions.

Here is the link. I will probably edit the URL name to be easier eventually, but for now:

3b1972 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b1972)

I think the temperatures should display as celcius, too.

rainbowflower
February 15th, 2012, 05:48 AM
that works! your temps don't look too cool to me, they look like a similar range to mine

fresas
February 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
They have definitely been higher than usual so far. Usually my range is lower 97 or 96s (36 and high 35s). :D Thanks for looking!