PDA

View Full Version : Belle's successful girl sway

Belle
February 12th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Now I feel better about posting my sway.
My age is 37 Dh is 35
We have two boys ages 8 and 5
TTC for two months
Dh wore tight undies
Didn't bother with ph testing
On lazy girl diet since April I am naturally thin but still managed to lose between 3-4 kilos
No douche rephresh every 3 days at the end of AF
Dh took LR, calcium, tums, aspirin when ever he remembered by the bottle doses
We both continued our caffeine fix of me with a minimum x2 a day and Dh x1 a day
Dh cycled, runs quite often and I continued with walking the kids to school a couple of blocks minimum a day. My only exercise.
Position was me on top, shallow, wait a couple of minutes laying flat on my back then go toilet
I had a little bit of EWCM as I ovulated around day 11 and dtd on day 12 with rephresh inserted half an hour before
Dtd during new moon
Chinese calender said girl for me
Psychics said girl
It was Halloween so I ate chocolate earlier that day and prior to that I quit eating chocolate in April
Prayed like never before
During my 2ww I slowly ate more then usual and continued, we had plenty of Halloween chocolates, I had sensitive boobs, extremely moody and aggressive.
If I remember anything else obvious I'll add it.
I would also like to say I honestly believe with all my heart I would have had Ds3 if it hadn't been for this site and I'd like to thank all of you who helped with my questions and a special thank you to Atomic Sagebush who truly is one in a million and I'll always have a place in my heart for you so thank you againand wishing you all the very best.Melanie

Belle
February 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Sorry forgot to add my supps. Dh abstained 10 days, released morning, avo and once dtd evening.
Aspirin one every 3 days. I also have a cluster of uterine fibroids.
Tums whenever all the time(have heart burn otherwise I wouldn't have taken it)
Zyrtec every night so did Dh
I just remembered something else important for me is that I quit taking my iron tablets I persevered through my anaemia which also helped my constipation problem.
I drank boiled kettle warm water. Lived on Pepsi max and some diet lemonade.
I always have nail polish on even clear but always have
I suffer from eczema and used cetaphil and shower with goats milk soap
I never ate breakfast but never have, that was the easiest part of swaying for me
I was not into ions or not that I know of but don't have jewellery or crystal lamps or anything like that but I do have lavender sachets in my clothes drawers and I do live near the beach, I never opened the windows or doors during the cold weather and in Melbourne it was cold and rainy,
I always had the central heating on(I am an always cold person, it has to be really hot for me to get warm so in the 2ww I felt really warm all the time which I thought was also unusual for me.
I had a pair of scissors under my bed because my mum had once told me that scissors are female so I thought it wouldn't hurt, wooden spoon never made sense to me.

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Congrats Belle!!! So so so happy for you!!!

zanacal
February 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Wonderful news, congratulations!

lobella2
February 12th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Congratulations!

myGirl
February 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Congratulations Belle!

I find it interesting that you took Tums, which has calcium but no vitamin D. I'm starting to wonder if Vit. D is too boy-friendly. With the exception of Tums, all calcium supps have vit. D, no? Hmmm.

Sunset
February 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Congratulations!!! :)

here_we_go!
February 12th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Awesome! Congrats! :)

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Congratulations Belle!

I find it interesting that you took Tums, which has calcium but no vitamin D. I'm starting to wonder if Vit. D is too boy-friendly. With the exception of Tums, all calcium supps have vit. D, no? Hmmm.

No, you can buy them without Vit. D and that is my preference. I do think Vit. D sways blue.

auroara78
February 20th, 2012, 11:47 AM
grats belle!

For the bun
February 20th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Big congratulations to you, Belle! and hope you have a H&H little pink Belle xx

Irishmom
February 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

mariposa
May 22nd, 2012, 08:41 AM
Dh abstained 10 days, released morning, avo and once dtd evening.
Aspirin one every 3 days.

Congratulations!!!! so happy for you!!!!

I have a question with your sway. I´m spanish and dont know what "avo" means :rolleyes: I have tried to translate it but didnt find. I ask it to you, beacuse I´m trying to decide if I do abstinence or frequent realeses and your sway es very inspirating to me, dont know why.... So, if you could explein to me about your time strategy I would be very glad!
Also have a question about aspirin. DO you take the ault ones or baby aspirin? In Spain we dont have babys ones, so I was thinking about taking the half of one maybe
Thanks

mariposa
May 22nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
adult ones I meant...sorry

Irishmom
May 24th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Congratulations!!!! so happy for you!!!!

I have a question with your sway. I´m spanish and dont know what "avo" means :rolleyes: I have tried to translate it but didnt find. I ask it to you, beacuse I´m trying to decide if I do abstinence or frequent realeses and your sway es very inspirating to me, dont know why.... So, if you could explein to me about your time strategy I would be very glad!
Also have a question about aspirin. DO you take the ault ones or baby aspirin? In Spain we dont have babys ones, so I was thinking about taking the half of one maybe
Thanks

Hi mariposa. Avo is short for afternoon. Baby aspirin is just the name of the aspirin. They are for adults. I'm not sure what brand would be available in Spain, maybe ask your pharmacist. Best of luck to you.;)

mariposa
May 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your answer!
So, if I undesrtand correctly, in your atempt your DH absteined 10 days, and then did 3 relesases: morning, afternoon and evening (being the last one, at the evening, the just one time you dtd , isn´t it?
I ask you because I also was thinking about a timing like this, with several releases after an abstinence....thanks :)

BenOliver1
June 17th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Congrats!