PDA

View Full Version : Aniston: The Rachel was 'the ugliest haircut' (AP)

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2011, 08:20 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/aniston-rachel-was-ugliest-haircut-ap

Aniston describes it as "the ugliest haircut" she's ever seen in the February issue of Allure magazine. In fact, she can't understand how the look caught on.

So, who had "The Rachel"?

pinksapphire
January 18th, 2011, 10:40 PM
That's funny that she would say that! But I have to agree with her in a way because she definitely looked better with longer and straighter hair. It seemed to have been par for the course at the time. I think Courteney Cox had very short hair at that time too that wasn't very flattering.

No, I have curly hair so no "the Rachel" for me! :)

ThePack
January 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Watching old episodes of Friends is a great way to observe the evolution of hairstyles and fashion from the mid-90's to the early 2000's.

Never had the Rachel, though.

Lilac♥
January 19th, 2011, 01:06 PM
My hair is super thick and course so I could never pull off short layers and I hate hair in my face, so no Rachel cut here. But that movie Just Go With It looks funny!

xnicolax
January 19th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I had a friend with the rachel style but I was still stuck trying to grow out an 80's perm back then.

Vinter
January 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Not me, lol. I liked it though!

Catch!
January 20th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I tried to have the Rachel when I was around 15-16, but it looked like crap on me.

prettyinpink18
January 21st, 2011, 05:45 PM
Never did like the Rachel. I have always had kind of long hair with long layers. Chopping my hair like that would have sent me over the edge back then, lol.

Jojogirl
January 21st, 2011, 09:48 PM
I totally had the Rachel! Totally! I had it several years in a row. I'm sure no one is surprised of this information! LOL!