PDA

View Full Version : so jealous

nks798
February 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM
of all of my friends that are pregnant having girls. I feel horrible about it too.. I just wish I didn't feel this way. I just think "yeah, she's having a girl and just wait and see.. I'll have another boy." I don't even know why I think this way when I haven't even conceived. sometimes I just wish I never even obsessed about a certain gender! it's so crazy.. drives me crazy and makes me super jealous. I just want to give my husband a daddy's girl.. give my mother in law her first granddaughter out of 4 grandsons. oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.. give me my girl!!

tough boys
February 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM
:( I know exactly how you feel...My last pregnancy everyone (10+) was having a girl and I was just about the only one having a boy. It was hard...

Flava
February 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Same here.Only everyone else is having a boy and i keep having girls. Im not really jealous but damn finally would be time for me to have a boy!

Cinss
February 16th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Life sucks sometimes :sad:

girlmom
February 16th, 2012, 07:16 PM
i waited 10 years and did 10 pregnancies to get this boy. sooner or later it will be your turn too. try to enjoy your family in the meantime. good luck

fresas
February 16th, 2012, 08:59 PM
I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. Since my second son was born, a very large percentage of women in my life have had girls so much more than boys, it is actually kind of weird. So unbalanced. My sister in law and 3 of my very close friends had girls in the last few months alone. Only my brother in law's girlfriend is having a boy. Everyone else I'm acquainted with is having a girl. It does not help the GD.

Tooblue
February 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Oh, I can relate! When I had DS1, EVERYONE else who had a baby around that time had girls. It's not even an exaggeration. To this day - school friends aside - there is not a single family in my life with a boy his age. They all have girls. I remember feeling so cheated because of that. I wanted a girl so much more than any of them. I would have appreciated a girl so much more! Why was I the ONLY one who had a boy? I've even felt sorry for my son at times, because there were never any other boys his age around us for him to play with. In one of my groups of friends, there are about 4 of them who have daughters that age. My son and these girls all played together as babies and little kids, but once they got a little older, my son drifted apart from them and the girls are all still friends. It was painful to watch the girls continue to go to each other's birthday parties, etc. This bothered me much more than it bothered my son because it actually excluded me from MY friends. He couldn't have cared less because he didn't want to do girl stuff! With DS2, I think there were at least a few other boys, but I know what you mean. I am pg again now, and EVERYONE is having girls and it's making me really nervous!