PDA

View Full Version : Genesis in june. So many questions. Can you help me??

Tissousman
February 17th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Hi girls, it is my first message here. I am 35 and have two sons: 9 and4. I always wanted a girl so we décide to do pgd to make our dream come true.
Icontacted northcyprus and genesis and finally décided to go to genesis.
Savvas answered many questions but I still have so many questions....
First of all, how much is second or a third cycle in genesis? Which hotel do you go and how long do you stay there? Are 8 days enough?how do we pay Savvas?
Savvas asked me to begin glucophage as soon as possible. Does somebody take it?
He also advises me to take a contraceptive pill to begin the treatment before the date I plan. But I am a bit worried if stimulation Does not work and i have Book my plane.. How did you do girls? Thank you so much for your help

carine.2013
February 17th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Hi Tissousman !!
I hope we'll find out answers to these questions on this forum :)

Tissousman
February 17th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Carine: two french speaking english on a forum loool!
Bizz

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome. We have a big group of Genesis ladies on here. Most post in the Member forum though. Lots of great information there. Love for you to join us!

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Just went and checked and I believe we have 3 members there right now and several going over the next few months. They have a dedicated thread posted in the International Forum.

stargazer
February 17th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Welcome. We go in July . All the info is in the private international board. See u there!

Tissousman
February 17th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Thank you girls. I thons I Will join in the private forum .

lisvna
February 17th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Im going in April for my second attempt at Genesis. Good luck!

carine.2013
February 20th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Hello, could someone explain me how to join the private forum? I thank you very much !!

nuthinbutpink
February 20th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Hello, could someone explain me how to join the private forum? I thank you very much !!

Once you sign up to be a Dream Member, you can access all Member/Private forums including the HT ones. The button at the top left will guide you through it.

carine.2013
February 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Thank you nuthinbutpink, but I can access to the private forum even if I haven't paid anything?

carine.2013
February 20th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Because I can't read posts, it's written "There are no posts in this forum" but there are lots of posts.. Sorry to disturb you with that !!

carine.2013
February 20th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Ok forget my question, there is a Thread "How to access a Private forum on Gender Dreaming" !! Thank you again !!

Baby wish
February 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I have just joined the paying 12usd