PDA

View Full Version : New dilemma for the day! PLEASE LOOK!!

JoannaK
February 17th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I'd love to hear from ANYONE who can try to remotely figure out what the HELL is going on with my chart :S.. I got a positive digital OPK 2 days ago, Internet Cheapie sticks have been negative the entire time. I've had a slight increase in CM but not much (but that ISN'T unusual for me, I'm using Preseed)

And the monitor has been showing low for days, and now suddenly, TWO DAYS AFTER the one and only positive , the monitor is showing HIGH??!!!

Chart is here: 138969 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/138969/)

If the positive two days ago was a false, why would my temp be up this morning? (even though not by much) So I'm thinking the positive was a true positive? And if I haven't ovulated, wouldn't my temperatures be staying low, not rising at all?

Any help from anybody would be hugely appreciated :)

Jo
PS not taking any fertility supplements and dont have pcos, 4th month using CBFM

PPS Could it be that this is a REALLY short surge and the monitor missed it OR a really long surge, because the IC's are negative BUT theyre definitely slowly getting darker

HELP!!!!!!

Cinss
February 18th, 2012, 06:35 PM
You can have a surge, not ovulate then have a stronger surge then ovulate. Looks like you may O today. You really want to see a temp rise of around 0.4 after O.

Indira
February 19th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I agree with Cinss.
Wow, your pre-O temps are a lot higher than before.

Cinss
February 19th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Keep doing OPK's and BD, i am interested to see what happens in the next couple of days.

JoannaK
February 20th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Keep doing OPK's and BD, i am interested to see what happens in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much for your help guys, cd15 for me now- take a look at these: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17105653/20120220_100634.jpg

I started taking these tests at roughly CD 12, the very bottom test is the newest test that I took this afternoon at CD15

What do you think? Almost positive?

My updated chart is here : 138969 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/138969/)

I know one way or another, our BD timing is good (every bloody day... I'm starting to run out of energy though lol)

Do you think it's a good or bad thing that my temps have been getting higher and higher every month?

Thanks for looking guys!

JoannaK
February 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone, well I FINALLY got my peak on the monitor this morning, at CD16 so it looks like I'll ovulate tomorrow, CD17, and a temp spike the morning of CD 18? The OPKs are definitely positive too, I don't think I'll bother uploading a pic, the test line is about 5 times darker than the control lol.

The only thing that's worrying me a bit is, does anyone know if the leutal phase can change too much from month to month? I've been ovulating consistently on CD 13 the last 3 cycles, and this month it looks like it won't be until CD 17- do you think (if I don't get pregnant), Ill have a longer cycle this month? I'm just worried because I don't want the LP to be too short...?

Cinss
February 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
I think you may have Od CD16, or CD17, would have been great to see a bigger temp rise today, but it can go up in slight incriments. For me if i O late in a cycle AF comes late too, so i think LP stays the same and cycles are lengthened if you O later.

JoannaK
March 11th, 2012, 07:46 PM
I think you may have Od CD16, or CD17, would have been great to see a bigger temp rise today, but it can go up in slight incriments. For me if i O late in a cycle AF comes late too, so i think LP stays the same and cycles are lengthened if you O later.

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to update everyone, because I CAN'T STAND IT when I look for information on the net and somebody is asking the EXACT question I want to know, and then they don't go on to update it!! Very frustrating. But we got our positive HPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At roughly 8 DPO, extremely early so I feel very lucky.. We will be due on the same day that we lost our son last year, 9th November. So that's a little scary but we're just happy to be pregnant again, now the worry begins for a healthy bub....

PeonyPrincess
March 12th, 2012, 01:36 AM
JoannaK, I am assuming you are the same lady from IG...from Australia, who lost your baby last year?
I have always wondered how you are, since I can no longer get on IG to check in.
So very happy to hear you got a BFP!! I'll be praying that everything goes well for you this time. I agree, kind of freaky this one has that due date. I am due on the 18th November.

JoannaK
March 12th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Hi, yes I'm the same lady from in-gender. We're trying to take the positives out of bub's due date, maybe that he/she will be born out of respect for our little boy's birthday. Weirdly, I see this happen EVERYWHERE, particularly with people who suffer with a loss to Triploidy- they seem to go on to be due on their late baby's birthday, so I feel kind of safe, you know? Knowing that I'm definitely not the only one this has happened to. And I'm going to appreciate this baby so much, have to make sure he/she is nice and healthy first though

Will keep everyone updated
Jo XOX