PDA

View Full Version : My Fabulous Children's second successful boy sway!!

My Fabulous Children
February 18th, 2012, 02:01 AM
At 16 weeks I was told it was 100% no doubt a boy!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/8100-update-pics-page-5-its-video-added-skull-nub-experts-please-gender-guess-13w-6d-5.html

Gender Resulted: ITS A BOY!! :awe:

Name: My Fabulous Children

Swaying attempt - Natural

CM pH? Around 6

DH pH? 9+

Baking soda douche? No

Baking soda finger, how many times and for how long? Yes, did BSF the week leading up to O, Twice a day. And used instead cup for 4 hrs, took out and did BSF again

Pre-seed, how and what was the pH? No

Egg whites pH and type? Yes, pH 9, Farms eggs

Big O: Yes

Minerals DW

Calcium: Avoided as best as possible
Magnesium: Avoided as best as possible
Potassium: Bananas, tomatoes, potatoes, Potassium pill, COT drink
Sodium: Added sea salt on everything

DH minerals

Shared meals .. Plus his diet already better than mine, I'm a picky eater

Diet

IG diet and HE diet
I concentrate on alkaline and potassium food

Did you continue diet after attempt: Yes, got used to it since Sept 2010 and then on HE diet from April 2011.

DH consume caffeine before attempt day: Sometimes

DH consume caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD? Yes, Redbull

Hormones: FUR

Drinks: All water, 1 glass of V8 everyday, BSD, Orange juice, Pineapple juice sometimes

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? No
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? Yes
Alka Seltzer Gold? Yes
Green Tea? No
Fertile-CM? Yes
False Unicorn? Yes
Vitamin E? Yes
Fish Oil? Yes
Folic Acid? Yes
Flaxseed Oil? No
Potassium pills? Yes
L-Arginine? No, it's in the fertile-CM
Tribulus terrestris? No
Vitamin B12? Yes
Zinc? Yes, Sometimes
Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen? Yes
Others? Ginseng, Prenatals

DH supps: Co-Q10, Zinc, L-Arginine, L-carnitine, Vit E, Ginseng, B12, Folic Acid

Timing

Length of DH abstinence? 4 days
BD on O? Close
How close to O? 1 day before O
BD how often? Once
Charting O with Temp? Yes
Charting O with OPK? Yes
Fertility monitor used? No
Suspected O date? 9 Nov 2011

Ions

O in what moon phase: Waxing Moon (One day before full moon) Moon sign: Aries ♂

Changed ions in other ways: Mobile phone, Computer all the time, wore gold, incense, winter weather

How many kids do you have: 2 girls, 1 boy

Number of months TTC: More than a year if you count the months I skipped many cycles just trying to do my best to get everything right, and the months that I was pregnant and m/c.

Your Age: 24

BD position: Doggy, layed with propped hips for 40mins

EWCM present: Very little, but I used EW

DH type of undies: Boxer briefs

DH use cold bath/shower or ice: Cold shower

OWT : No

Comments: After 2 girls, My DH and I have now successfully swayed twice and got 2 boys!! I'm so happy to be giving my DS a little brother. The most important thing was praying and praying, I pray alot and continuing to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy. So ladies give it your all each month ..So well worth it for peace of mind knowing you did everything that you could do :)

TTC5
February 18th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Congrats again!

dloui128
February 18th, 2012, 09:05 AM
How do you use the egg whites?

Hobbermittens
February 18th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Congrats again, MFC!! Great job!!

Hobbermittens
February 18th, 2012, 11:31 AM
p.s. WHen you say you DTD the day before O, do you mean a full 24hrs or what?

atomic sagebrush
February 18th, 2012, 12:44 PM
How do you use the egg whites?

I answered this on your other post! :)

dloui128
February 18th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I answered this on your other post! :)

Thanks, I was just wondering if you inserted the egg whites? And with what

Plum3
February 18th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Congratulations again! Yay! :D

My Fabulous Children
February 19th, 2012, 02:04 AM
p.s. WHen you say you DTD the day before O, do you mean a full 24hrs or what?

Yes. We dtd 'about' 24 hours before ovulation. I read some where here there is an African study showing DTD a day before O resulted in more boys?!

My Fabulous Children
February 19th, 2012, 02:24 AM

I inserted the EW with a syringe just before DH release.

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2012, 09:54 AM

I think that's in one of the links I posted but yes, you insert egg white into the VJ using a medicine syringe (NOT the kind with a needle, the kind you use to give babies medicine) eye dropper, or turkey baster

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Yes. We dtd 'about' 24 hours before ovulation. I read some where here there is an African study showing DTD a day before O resulted in more boys?!

That study is not a good study. If we're talking about the same thing, they used IUI for boys and that sways blue ANYWAY. Timing doesn't sway.

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry one more question, how long after you DTD did you use insert the instead cup?

Hobbermittens
February 19th, 2012, 12:06 PM

Glad to hear that, because I think I may have done that too (not sure--my temps were wacky and I will never know for sure what happened). :)

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry one more question, how long after you DTD did you use insert the instead cup?

you need to insert the Instead Cup right away, before any semen can come out of the VJ.

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 01:56 PM
you need to insert the Instead Cup right away, before any semen can come out of the VJ.

I hear a lot of ladies use the instead cup and like it, I have never tried it but am thinking I might give it a try this time, but how do I know its keeping the semen up there and not blocking it from getting up there?

Hobbermittens
February 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I hear a lot of ladies use the instead cup and like it, I have never tried it but am thinking I might give it a try this time, but how do I know its keeping the semen up there and not blocking it from getting up there?

Good question. I tried it on one attempt, and when I took it out, there was a bunch of semen up around the edge of the cup but not much in the cup itself. I think in my case it was hindering the sperm. I did not get pregnant that cycle, though I don't know why--can't say if it was the cup or not--but I never used it again.

Flava
February 20th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Congrats again fab! I would love to know more about your diet. So when you got a bfp you was on teh HE diet right?
Looks like your prayers works so good !

My Fabulous Children
February 22nd, 2012, 03:39 AM
Congrats again fab! I would love to know more about your diet. So when you got a bfp you was on teh HE diet right?
Looks like your prayers works so good ! Can you add me at the end lol maybe just 1 sentence like ...and please help that flava have her boy finally!:o

Thanks Flava. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will get your little boy this time. You so deserve it. :pray:

When I got my BFP I was on the HE diet and IG diet.

Eggs for breakfast or sometimes cheese. I hate cereal. I eat red meat everyday, hamburger sandwiches with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, Fish and Chicken at least once a week. I eat fruits and vegetables and nuts everyday for snack ..Sometimes potato Chips. Most of the food I eat from the IG boy diet, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, etc.

I'm sure I'm forgetting things, so if you have questions, please ask :)

Flava
February 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks! Im really trying here .Hope this works.

indigoviolet
February 22nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Congrats, well done!! so happy for you!

Foxy
February 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
Well done, hun! :bluecheer: We dtd 24 hours before ovulation too with our boys.

My Fabulous Children
February 28th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Thanks Indigoviolet and Foxy :HH:

giauna420
May 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
where did you read that study also how long did you take the supplements and your dh before trying and thanks

congrats

giauna420
June 1st, 2013, 10:52 AM
did you eat cereal daily and if so what kind and how?