PDA

View Full Version : Pre O Wait Feb

Cinss
February 18th, 2012, 06:52 PM
So the ladies in the 2ww have a place to hang out and symptom obsess. I thought the ladies in the PRE O WAIT need a place to hang out and chat about what is happening leading up to O. Personally i think the 2WW is more fun than the POW. What do you think?

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I totally agree :)

Ribbons
February 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Checking in! :)

Cinss
February 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM
dloui & Ribbons what dates are you expecting O? Mine should be around the 28th, CD20. Are u guys charting?

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM
yes I am charting and I am expecting to O on the 25th, if this cycle is like the last few ones I have had, hopefully it is

Ribbons
February 19th, 2012, 06:38 PM
I'm charting on FF - expecting O on the 24th. BUT I just started Vitex this cycle and I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to mess with O... I spotted a little on CD8 (which NEVER happens) and I usually see some changes in CM by now, but I'm totally dry. This is also my first month to temp - I've always just charted by CM.

Are you guys TTC this month? I am holding out until April - want to get 2.5mos of FGD under my belt.

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Yes I am TTC this month and swaying blue :fingers: :ttcboy:

Cinss
February 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM
This will be my 3rd month ttc boy sway, i have been on the HE diet for 6 months, its killing me, i really never want to see another egg or bananna in my life haha. I am having unusually high temps at the moment which is a bit confusing, guess i just have to wait to see if they drop. I hate having such long cycles too, it really feels like some ladies get 2 shots for my every 1. I think April would be a good time to concieve to get a Jan baby, you get all the sales after xmas for their birthday :)

dloui128
February 19th, 2012, 08:19 PM
This will be my 3rd month ttc boy sway, i have been on the HE diet for 6 months, its killing me, i really never want to see another egg or bananna in my life haha. I am having unusually high temps at the moment which is a bit confusing, guess i just have to wait to see if they drop. I hate having such long cycles too, it really feels like some ladies get 2 shots for my every 1. I think April would be a good time to concieve to get a Jan baby, you get all the sales after xmas for their birthday :)

yes it is, my daughters birthday is in January :)

Ribbons
February 20th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Ooh I didn't think about the Jan sales! I'm trying for a girl... you ladies can have ALL my blue dust!!

My temps are all over the place at the moment, and on CD13 now and STILL no CM.. ugh Vitex. I think I am going to stop at CD14 (even though my cycles are up to 34 days long...) and see if that helps bring O.

dloui128
February 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Ooh I didn't think about the Jan sales! I'm trying for a girl... you ladies can have ALL my blue dust!!

My temps are all over the place at the moment, and on CD13 now and STILL no CM.. ugh Vitex. I think I am going to stop at CD14 (even though my cycles are up to 34 days long...) and see if that helps bring O.

thanks I will take all the blue dust I can get :) I have read somewhere about people taking Vitex and it was screwing around with their cycle.
Hope you get your girl, sending you all my pink dust:cheer:

Ribbons
February 20th, 2012, 11:31 AM
thanks I will take all the blue dust I can get :) I have read somewhere about people taking Vitex and it was screwing around with their cycle.

Yep, atomic says that evidently that's what we WANT to happen... but it should even out. I already have irregular cycles but my O is fairly consistent, so my LP is what's wacky, evidently, although I am not sure why since it is supposed to be more regular than the FP? I'm still BFing my 2-year-old so maybe that's the problem. I'm on the lowest dose of Vitex (400mg) a day.

If it doesn't start to regulate by my April (TTC) cycle, I think I may stop taking it. But I'll give it a chance.

Cinss
February 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the blue dust Ribbons :) I will gladly give you some of my pink :HH: I have a 34 day cycle too :( Gee this waiting for O is going SO slow!

Princess of Pink
February 20th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Guess I can start posting here now as I had some spotting this morning and AF will start either today or tomorrow. My cycles have recently changed from 28 days to 29 which is a pain in the butt! DH goes away for work tomorrow and is away a week which makes things go faster cause I will be super busy. Fingers crossed that cycle #2 is it for me.

dloui128
February 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Guess I can start posting here now as I had some spotting this morning and AF will start either today or tomorrow. My cycles have recently changed from 28 days to 29 which is a pain in the butt! DH goes away for work tomorrow and is away a week which makes things go faster cause I will be super busy. Fingers crossed that cycle #2 is it for me.

Good luck this cycle :)

Cinss
February 20th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Ribbons - Yeah BF may have something to do with your wacky cycles, when did your AF return after giving birth?

PoP sorry about AF. Welcome to the POW.

I am finding that EPO is messing with my cycles, i was on it 1st month trying then dropped it 2nd month, now i am back on it, i really need it for the ewcm. I really didn't think it would have such a big effect, but for me it really makes a big difference in how much ewcm i get.

Princess of Pink
February 20th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks guys!!

I am currently not taking EPO...but something I am taking has lengthened my cycle the past 2 cycles. No idea what though?

dloui128
February 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Ribbons - Yeah BF may have something to do with your wacky cycles, when did your AF return after giving birth?

PoP sorry about AF. Welcome to the POW.

I am finding that EPO is messing with my cycles, i was on it 1st month trying then dropped it 2nd month, now i am back on it, i really need it for the ewcm. I really didn't think it would have such a big effect, but for me it really makes a big difference in how much ewcm i get.

Same here I need the epo for the ewcm, but I also noticed when I drink green tea and take that I get tons more

Ribbons
February 20th, 2012, 09:51 PM

It was about one year I think... I've been BFing so long I have totally forgotten :) I don't think my little guy will EVER wean, he still sleeps with me and is a milk monster.

What is EPO? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with the boy supps!)

Cinss
February 21st, 2012, 12:21 AM
EPO is Evening Primrose Oil, it is supposed to help with pms, pimples and period pain and one of the side affects is more abundant ewcm.

I plan on BF the next one as long as possible, with my first i stopped at 14 months, but the weird thing was my AF returned to normal 1 month after giving birth, guess i was just one of the unlucky ones.

Cinss
February 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks guys!!

I am currently not taking EPO...but something I am taking has lengthened my cycle the past 2 cycles. No idea what though?

Are you taking L-arg?

Cinss
February 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Has anyone started their OPK's ? I have just got my first -, oh well at least there is something to look forward to each day.

dloui128
February 22nd, 2012, 06:57 PM
I started mine since I usually O on cd13 all -'s so far

Ribbons
February 22nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
I was waiting for a shipment from babywishes.org - first time I have used them, and it looks like it will be the last :mad:

I ordered my OPKs on the 6th and they are STILL not here! Seriously, how long does it take to package and ship OPKs? And of course they are not responding to my emails, even though they have already run away with my money. Has anyone else used them?

So, I am relying on my CBFM (also new) - as of today, still "low". AND still dry, although by now I usually have something going on... I think I changed too many things at once... stopped the Vitex today since it's CD15, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Cinss
February 23rd, 2012, 03:03 AM
Ribbons no i haven't tried that company, i get mine off ebay from local sellers in Australia. Is that company near you or overseas? At least you have the CBFM. I am just waiting on PT's at the moment.

dloui128
February 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hey girls has anyone O'd yet?
Im still get -'s on the OPK's but am starting to get EWCM so hopefully I will get a + soon. I think I am starting to feel some O pain today, but who knows it could all be in my head :confused:

Princess of Pink
February 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM
AF is still here so I have ages to wait till O. Not really ready for my attempt yet anyway cause DH is away until wed next week. I just bought some hpt's on eBay that read 10mUl....so I can start testing super early this cycle hehehehehehehe

Cinss
February 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM
dloui - i think you will be the first to O, yay :)

PoP - i got the same ones off ebay, did one yesterday just because my temps have been unusually high and it was -.

So last night we DTD and after there was blood :( I have no idea why, it looks like AF WTF??? I am supposed to be 4 days away fro O!

dloui128
February 24th, 2012, 06:36 PM
dloui - i think you will be the first to O, yay :)

PoP - i got the same ones off ebay, did one yesterday just because my temps have been unusually high and it was -.

So last night we DTD and after there was blood :( I have no idea why, it looks like AF WTF??? I am supposed to be 4 days away fro O!

It doesn't look like I will O on my usual CD13 since thats tomorrow and still have - OPKs, I have heard some people spot around the time of O, maybe that is what it's it

Cinss
February 24th, 2012, 08:27 PM
It doesn't look like I will O on my usual CD13 since thats tomorrow and still have - OPKs, I have heard some people spot around the time of O, maybe that is what it's it

So what are you going to do about timing?

I hope it is just spotting, just have to wait and see i guess.

dloui128
February 25th, 2012, 07:20 AM
So what are you going to do about timing?

I hope it is just spotting, just have to wait and see i guess.

I guess every other day or ever couple days I already DTD once on CD 11

Cinss
February 25th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Well i guess i am waiting again! AF is here full force this time :( I didn't O at all in Jan and now again i didn't O at all in Feb :( Next esimated O date = 15th March :(

Good luck to you dloui, hope this is your month!

dloui128
February 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Well i guess i am waiting again! AF is here full force this time :( I didn't O at all in Jan and now again i didn't O at all in Feb :( Next esimated O date = 15th March :(

Good luck to you dloui, hope this is your month!

Geez that stinks what's going on with that?
Still haven't O'd yet I don't know what's going on with me either

Cinss
February 25th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I really don't know. Maybe it is the EPO again but i cant understand why. Another posibility is when i had that 3 day period last time, maybe it was spotting, my temps went high after that, so maybey i Od then? We didn't have sex while i was bleeding though so if i did O then, which i doubt because there was no ewcm, we would have missed the egg anyway. I just hope this time i have a normal cycle.

dloui128
February 25th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I really don't know. Maybe it is the EPO again but i cant understand why. Another posibility is when i had that 3 day period last time, maybe it was spotting, my temps went high after that, so maybey i Od then? We didn't have sex while i was bleeding though so if i did O then, which i doubt because there was no ewcm, we would have missed the egg anyway. I just hope this time i have a normal cycle.

Ugh I never thought of the EPO maybe that is what is making my O day later than usual

Ribbons
February 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
My O day is also way, way, way late. I usually have at least a little bit of CM by CD13 and O on CD17, but here I am at CD18 with nothing. Monitor shows low, OPKs are neg, cervix is low and firm.

:sigh:

Princess of Pink
February 25th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Maybe you have shy eggs...they don't like you watching and waiting for them to come out and play!! LOL

Ribbons
February 25th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Maybe you have shy eggs...they don't like you watching and waiting for them to come out and play!! LOL

lol they need to get over it! :)

Cinss
February 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Shy eggs... hmmm, possible ;)

I do think it is strange that something strange is happening to all of us.

Ribbons
February 25th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Shy eggs... hmmm, possible ;)

I do think it is strange that something strange is happening to all of us.

Well, is everyone doing something different this cycle? I was *REALLY* reluctant to start the Vitex - my cycles are irregular, so I caved, but I'm a pretty "natural" girl overall so I wasn't so sure about introducing something new. I did it anyway. I'll probably do it again next cycle too, although I am still skeptical.

I wish I was trying for a boy with you guys -we'd have more to talk about - but of course I have way too many willies in my house! My oldest (that's DH) is surfing his iPhone while my technical oldest (DS1, 15) is eating me out of house and home and complaining about girls and school and youngest (DS2, 2.5yr) is wanting to jump off of the kitchen chairs so that he can break his neck on the floor. :rofl: You sure you guys want boys?! ... If you have any questions about boy-making at all, I'd be happy to answer!! :)

Cinss
February 25th, 2012, 11:52 PM
haha, sounds like fun at your house Ribbons. So are you really wanting to find nail polish on your carpet, have to drink 1000 cups of pretend tea, and let your daughter do your hair (ouch) ;)

Something i would like to know is would you consider your DH a manly man, or more of a sensitive new age guy? And does he have brothers or sisters?

I have a very manly man, but he is the only boy and has 4 sisters.

Ribbons
February 26th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Something i would like to know is would you consider your DH a manly man, or more of a sensitive new age guy? And does he have brothers or sisters? I have a very manly man, but he is the only boy and has 4 sisters.

Ok, my man is a very *not* manly man (looking over my shoulder as I say this) but he's sensitive about it. LOL! He has 2 sisters, both older, that 1/2 abused him and 1/2 nurtured him... evidently he was locked up in the pantry quite a lot. He was the youngest child of a "complicated" marriage. Man, I should be prepping for a girl!!

Edited to add: DH is daddy to DS2, but not DS1. Thought I should note that. DS1's daddy was a one-night-stand in college... his daddy was also a not-manly man, but we were young and I'm sure things have changed. I don't have contact with him anymore though.

dloui128
February 26th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Well I was getting some ovulation pain late last night at like 10:00 pm so I took another OPK test (5th of the day :oops:) and it was positive so me and the hubs DTD very late last night and then again late this morning, so I guess we'll see in a couple weeks if it was successful.
I know that if I'm not pregnant this time I don't think I am going to be doing the epo next cycle, I think it screwed with me, or maybe it just screwed with my head :wink:

Princess of Pink
February 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Yay D...I hope you caught the egg!!

dloui128
February 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Yay D...I hope you caught the egg!!

Thanks me too :)

Cinss
February 26th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Goodluck D :fx:

Ribbons
February 26th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Good luck!!

dloui128
February 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks ladies :)

Ribbons
March 1st, 2012, 04:27 PM
So has everyone else moved on to 2ww? I'm still here waiting for o... Finally got a high on my monitor though!

dloui128
March 1st, 2012, 05:01 PM
So has everyone else moved on to 2ww? I'm still here waiting for o... Finally got a high on my monitor though!

I am in the 2ww right now, 3dpo

Princess of Pink
March 2nd, 2012, 02:04 AM
I should be o'ing in about 4 days!!