PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going crazy!

purplepoet20
February 21st, 2012, 03:22 PM
I keep having this feelings of twins, which is great as long as 1 is a girl. I can't wear my prego pants because they hurt my stomach (med and large). I look like I did when I was 5mths along with the boys. I was feeling my stomach and it already felt hard below my belly button so I decided to lay down and find my uterus. Everything feels hard up to just about the top of my belly button and when I measured and it was 13cm. I am having other symptoms but online sites say they are normal for any preg... teeth sen. to heat, bleeding gums, being sick, and other normal issues. I am so tired all I want to do is lay around all day.

I think I am going to go crazy until I can finally get an u/s!

zanacal
February 21st, 2012, 03:33 PM
I'm excited to see if you're right! Did you do soy this cycle? When will you have your first scan?

purplepoet20
February 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM
I did soy late in the cycle which is suppose to lower the risk of twins but I did take 200mg for 5 days. Scan is on the 19th of March but I wish it was sooner!

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
You can just "pop" a lot quicker after a few pg too! I hope that whatever is best, comes to pas!! :)

auroara78
February 23rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Purplepoet, I read your old post in member sections about being gifted and seeing things, and you mentioend in that post, I think it was back in July, that you saw twins. Maybe these are the twins you dreamt about last year? so exicting to see whether it's true!

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 04:03 PM
purplepoet did you not get an ultrasound at 12weeks plus? like and NT or dating scan? i would have thought you would know if there twins after those..but yeah i can't wait either for you..FX for you...:)

purplepoet20
May 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM
I had one at 8wks and there were 2 but one was measureing 5wks and the other normal. Only one HB was found. I have another scan in 1wk to find out gender.