PDA

View Full Version : Question

Kandi
December 20th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Not really an issue, problem or suggestion--just a question.. is it "forbidden" to post links to this forum on IG? I ask because--even though my Due In March forum is dead on IG, I'm hoping it's just because IG has been so painful to navigate (Ok, to get to load) so was wondering if writing a post there was/wasn't Ok...

nuthinbutpink
December 20th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Heck no..post away!

Kandi
December 20th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Sweet, thanks! I'm going to add it to my sig over there haha

ETA: assuming the bloody monkey infestation will allow me to do ANYthing... sigh.

Liv
December 20th, 2010, 10:56 PM
go ahead!

Kandi
December 20th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Ok, one more question (maybe this one could be considered a suggestion?)

I may have completely missed it and it may actually already be here somewhere, but is there a list of the forums that are available to only paying members? Like how on IG there were forums devoted to natural birth, cloth diapering, for sale, etc. etc.? I was just looking for a natural birth thread somewhere and was about to start one when I realized that there may already be one somewhere, so I thought I'd ask if there was a list (or could be a list)

nuthinbutpink
December 20th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Kandi, I have it at a minimum right now but if you want to start a thread about Natural Birth in a forum of your choice, we can make it a stickie so you can find it easily and others can to. If you make the post we can sticky it!

Kandi
December 21st, 2010, 10:32 PM
I'd love to.. but I don't think I'm a very good candidate :o I'm nowhere near eloquent enough! Hopefully someone who is will see this and start something :)

Thanks again! This place is a breath of fresh air!