PDA

View Full Version : Any one know what happened to mollymaybe ?

Natalie
February 21st, 2012, 05:17 PM
She should have come back from savvas

threemonsters
February 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM
She is having egg transfer tomorrow.

She has 3 girls, 2 are ahead of the other one. I will let her fill in the details but if you are a dream member all the daily updates are on her cycle sticky.

Hope that helps!

nuthinbutpink
February 21st, 2012, 06:24 PM
She has been posting in the Member section. Her entire cycle is detailed in there!

glory
February 21st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Hi Natalie, agreeing with nbp, all info is in the member section, there is so much information in there as well as a lot of girls this month cycling at Genesis, not many want to put all their info on the public forum xo

Natalie
February 22nd, 2012, 01:52 AM
I was trying to become a dream member, but when I'm trying to pay I need to feel in a state section. Since I'm from the UK, and not from USA, I don't belong to any one of those states. I tried to just randomly choose one of the options, but the system refuse to accept it since the state does not corresponds with the post code which is UK one.
Any ideas?

glory
February 22nd, 2012, 01:55 AM
I am not sure Natalie, I am from Australia and I didn't have any problems, but sometimes if I have to use an Americal address I choose California 90210... that one I know :) But I used paypal, maybe you are using a different payment method?

stargazer
February 22nd, 2012, 04:41 AM
I had problems too and in the end I think I emailed admin and they sorted hth!

nuthinbutpink
February 22nd, 2012, 06:51 AM
I was trying to become a dream member, but when I'm trying to pay I need to feel in a state section. Since I'm from the UK, and not from USA, I don't belong to any one of those states. I tried to just randomly choose one of the options, but the system refuse to accept it since the state does not corresponds with the post code which is UK one.
Any ideas?

Hi there. I'm sorry paypal gave you trouble. Looks as though you got things sorted out!

I took a look at paypal just to see what happened and on the first page to create a paypal account if you do not have one, it asks what country you are in. The default is USA so if you missed that and just clicked on the Personal box, it would have made you do that. I didn't think paypal was so closed minded to assume everyone is from the USA!

Anyway, sorry for the confusion but welcome!

Mollymaybe
February 22nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Hi Natalie....got my 2 baby girls in my tummy now! Molly. X x

lisvna
February 22nd, 2012, 09:15 AM
Hi Molly! That's great news! Your are PUPO now!!! Fx for you! When will you test?

Natalie
February 23rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
Good luck Molly. Hope they would stick..what post meds are you getting? When is your blood test?

Mollymaybe
February 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hi Lisvna,

Thanks! I'm 1dp5dt today so the earliest would probably be Thursday I think. Just hoping and praying this works! Molly. X x

Mollymaybe
February 23rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
Hi natalie,

Savvas told me to test on Saturday the 3rd of march and I'm assuming he meant a blood test. Will probably poas a week today. I'm on quite a few meds but I've not got them with me to tell you...just look back a few pages on 3monsters thread and she posted everything we're on. Now the antibiotics have finished I'm taking 5 different things, some twice a day. One of them is the progesterone...not oral!! Anyhow, getting used to taking everything. Hopefully it will all be worth it. Molly. X x

Natalie
February 23rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
May I ask if you are taking the progesterone back or front?

lisvna
February 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM
I took it back.

Mollymaybe
February 24th, 2012, 05:53 AM
I'm taking it back.

lisvna
February 29th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Mollymaybe how are you feeling? I see in you signature bfn.......

Mollymaybe
February 29th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I'm ok thanks Lisvna. Not as bad as I thought I would be but I'm sure I'll have some bad days over the next few weeks. I'm planning to go back ASAP so the planning might take my mind of the bfn. I had quite high hopes for this cycle but unfortunately, most of my embryos were abnormal so Savvas couldn't choose the best...he just had to put back the only 2 we had that were healthy. One was hatching very early on day 5 so I thought I might stand a chance with that but obviously not!
All I can say is that Genesis was excellent, I had a really good holiday and I met some really lovely people (my cycle buddy 3monsters) so it wasn't all bad! Molly. X oh, you'll be going back soon! Lots of luck.

lisvna
February 29th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Ow that's great to hear you had a good time at least! Dr Savvas is a really nice man. Lots of hugs! Im going back soon I hope this cycle will be the one for me!

purepink4me
April 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM
hi mollymaybe, i think i was there at genesis the same time as you in february, i too was told to test on March 3rd but poas on feb 29th and got a BFN. This was my second time with Genesis and i had high hopes for this cycle as felt so much better but it was not meant to be again. I had 2 put back but Savvas told me on the day of implantation that they were not progressing as well as hoped! on the day of implantation! I am not sure i can go through it all again but i see from your post you are. I was not given much explanation as to why this cycle did not work and considering i was told on my first visit back in september that i would easily get a BFP as i am very fertile i have found 2 failed attempts hard to swallow. Did you get any explanation as to why they thought it did not work? I really wish you all the best on your return visit in May/June :)

Mollymaybe
April 10th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hi purepink4me,

I sent you a PM because my post was getting a little bit too long! Lol! Molly. X x

purepink4me
April 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hi Mollymaybe! thank you for your message. :) I am trying to PM you but am not allowed until i have 5 posts!!!! i will keep trying and hopefully will be in touch with you soon!!!! X