PDA

View Full Version : What tests are the most sensative?

threemonsters
February 22nd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Hi,
I am aware that on the HT page that several people in the US have brought cheap tests and they have proved to be incorrect. A BFN when the same day it is a BFP using a different test.

What should you look for when buying a test?

I assume the UK is different to the US?

I always assumed first response was the best?

:poas:

purplepoet20
February 22nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
From what I have seen the First Response have been the best for the early faint line and then bfp's around 9dpo-12dpo.

Anything with a blue line seems to have more false bfps then the pink lines.

maybeoneday
February 22nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
The superdrug tests in the UK get a good write up and they are on long term offer - 2 packs of 2 tests for £7.99 so if you are a POAS addict they are much cheaper than the FR tests. Good luck. x

secretly sad
February 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I agree that first response are the best for ealy detection. When are you going to test? Can't wait to hear...... GL xxxx

threemonsters
February 22nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
I think I plan to test a week today! - Wednesday. 8dp5dt

Savvas wants me to wait to Saturday - WHAT! that would be 11dp5dt.

So today I am 1dp5dt and imaging all sorts of feelings - which is so funny. Your brain goes into overdrive!

Interesting the difference between blue and pink lines.....will take that on board - thanks

Cinss
February 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Pregnancy tests with a sensitivity of 20 mIU/ml are more sensitive than tests with 50 to 100 mIU/ml.

These claim to be 10 mIU/ml Early Detection Pregnancy Test (10 miu/ml HCG Sensitivity) (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html)

Princess of Pink
February 28th, 2012, 01:39 AM
I bought some 10 mIU/ml tests on eBay and going to try them out this cycle and see how they go!!

lisvna
February 29th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Any news?