PDA

View Full Version : fresas' unintentional, not planned sway

fresas
February 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
This sway ended with miscarriage at 5 weeks.

I'm going to write this all down even though I'm still a week away from expected AF.

This was not an intentional sway. DH was going to stop drinking green tea and taking fish oil plus add licorice root and SP, but this didn't happen since we weren't officially swaying. We were just practicing. I have PCOS and I was still trying to figure out how to many a low carb diet work for a girl sway. I am not happy with this not-on-purpose sway, but hoping for the best with everything.

I have had 2 high risk pregnancies. This pregnancy will be interesting. I'm hoping first for a healthy baby, of course, but we also would like a girl. :)

USERNAME: fresas
DH'S AGE: 29
CHILDREN: 2 Boys
NO. MONTHS TTC: 0
DH pH: 7.5-8.5
Me: 4.5 most of the time

DIET:

Not the best for a girl sway from either of us.

I eat a PCOS friendly diet which is boy friendly. DH also did not adjust his eating patterns. The only hope I have is that around the time of ovulation, my diet was really bad, full of sugar and skipped meals and blood sugar levels were all over the place even with the metformin.

CAFFEINE:

DH: was supposed to stop when we did sway, but was having a cup of green tea daily.

Me: never have caffeine, but DH convinced me to drink some green tea with him around the time of ovulation so I had caffeine unfortunately.

EXERCISE:

DH: soccer/football twice weekly + aerobic exercise 3 times a week

Me: aerobic exercise 4 times a week, Pilates 3-4 times a week, and some bellydancing

POTIONS & PILLS:

Metformin 1000mg
SP 320mg
Vitex
DIM (helps with estrogen metabolism)
MVI (not good for girl sway)

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:

MVI
Calcium + D
Garlic
Fish Oil :/

LOWERING SPERM COUNT/TIMING:

Not how we wanted to do this, but:

DH hadn't released for close to 3 weeks. Day 10 was the first time we had had sex in weeks. Day 11 was sex 12 hours later. This probably isn't girl friendly at all.

Jump and dump: Yes, both times

EWCM present/how much?: hard to tell. Day 10 was watery, but not too much. I used one tube of repHresh immediately after Day 10. Day 11, I was pretty dry because of the repHresh. More on this below.

DH undies type – tighty whities

DH hot bath/shower - no :(

OWT - anything under bed? – no :(

THINGS IN YOUR VG:

repHresh both days following each attempt. My pH was okay Day 10, but Day 11 was a 7, probably thanks to the Sylk.

OVULATION:

It is not always predictable, but this cycle seemed to ovulate Day 11. My FF chart says day 14, but I don't think so. My OPK strips weren't always reliable because of the PCOS.

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s):

Day 10: 4.5 before attempt, 5.5 after attempt + orgasm + repHresh

Day 11: unknown before attempt, 7 after attempt + Sylk + repHresh after pH test, but did not check pH later because I was too scared and sore from touching my cervix so much. :(

IONS

Air purifier with HEPA filter and negative ions mode and a fan right next to where I sleep.

I don't know the moon phase. I can check.

My Chinese calendar based on my lunar age says I conceived a boy. :(

ANYTHING ELSE?

No. We would have done a lot more different had this been an official sway. My husband was really dedicated to the idea of swaying, actually, so totally committed to taking supplements and doing frequent release. Of course we didn't get to do these things, but it helps that he was going to be supportive.

We have prayed for a girl other times, but haven't lately.

We both want a healthy baby, but both also want a girl so much. I guess we will see! The PCOS definitely made this challenging. Thanks for helping me so much, ladies!

prayforprincess
February 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
I am confused, is it confirmed that you are pregnant 1 week before af?? You are pregnant or think you could be?

fresas
February 24th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I have had 3 positive HPT. I am seeing my doctor on Monday to confirm, but I think it's safe to say I'm pregnant? :think:

Indira
February 24th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck! :luck::XX::luck:
I hope this pregnancy will be easier and more enjoyable than your previous ones.
Did you J&D with your boys?

fresas
February 24th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Thank you!

The first son, no J & D, with second son, yes.

The more I re-read this sway, the worse I feel. I need to stop stressing about it.

This was my first full cycle taking DIM and I think this may have impacted my fertility allowing me to conceive.

zanacal
February 24th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Congratluations fresas x

fresas
February 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Thank you! You ladies are so kind and supportive. I appreciate it. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Fresas, I am hoping and praying that this is it for you, but most of all for a very happy and healthy and easy pg.

fresas
February 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you so much! Me too. I will be keeping you ladies updated. ;)

Sassy
February 27th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Congrats Fresas! Hoping its a pink one for you!

fresas
February 28th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Thank you so much!

prayforprincess
February 28th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Congrats! I truly hope you hear "ITS A GIRL"!! very soon!!!

fresas
February 28th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Thank you! Me too. FX for you, too.