PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy envy

Cinss
February 24th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Not sure where to post this but my SIL came over today, she is 30 weeks preggers and for the first time in my life i had pregnancy envy. She was rubbing that big belly of hers and i couldn't stop feeling so jealous. I mean i am happy for her, it's her first and a girl and i am not envious of that, but i got a bit sad because i want to be pregnant. She was complaining about the symptoms with a discusted look on her face, and i kept telling her to lap it up, it doesn't last long. Then i started considering having another after my next so i can be pregnant longer. I just really want that big belly, i loved being pregnant.

mydream
February 24th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Oh hun, I am right there with you. A friend just told me she is preg with her 3rd and she has 1 of each already.
I can not begin to tell you the ENVY I have..the anger, the feelings of being so upset especially since I had 3 failed IVF's trying for a girl. Sending you hugs and BLUE dust...I see in you siggie you are trying for a boy.

ELP
February 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I have a constant shifting pregnancy envy, atm with a belly I am envying all the new bfp's, plus I am having a new one lately, swaying envy!!! The ladies who are changing their diet and taking their supps regulalrly! I can't wait to get back into it lol, and start peeing on sticks again:oops:

purplepoet20
February 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM
You can have my m/s and the belly!

The only thing I like is watching my belly when my boys moved because it looked like a scene from an Alien movie.

Flava
February 24th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Ohh Cinss sorry for that.Hope you get a bfp very soon! But you know your SIL is right to complain pregnancy can be so uncomfortable ! I guess we just forgot all that when we are not pregnant. I hate m/s and i hate late pregnancy when everything hurts and we can't even sleep anymore! I only love to feel the baby move and that we don't have af haha.

Flava
February 24th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I have a constant shifting pregnancy envy, atm with a belly I am envying all the new bfp's, plus I am having a new one lately, swaying envy!!! The ladies who are changing their diet and taking their supps regulalrly! I can't wait to get back into it lol, and start peeing on sticks again:oops:

Are you crazy girl??? lol Swaying suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! ! All this food and drink and sups omg!
I can't wait to be over with!

fivebabies
February 24th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Cinss~ I'm right there with you. :( I want to feel a baby move again. I want something to anticipate.

ELP~ How many do you have and what genders? :) How many are you going to have?

Flava~ LOL! You're funny!! :)

ELP
February 25th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Are you crazy girl??? lol Swaying suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! ! All this food and drink and sups omg!
I can't wait to be over with!
lol Flava!! Swaying is exciting!! Its like gambling, which I must admit I am a little partial to once a year lol:bigsmile: Rolling the dice, think of it as an adventure, Indiana Flava and the blue crusade!!!:whip: :rofl:

ELP
February 25th, 2012, 09:11 AM
ELP~ How many do you have and what genders? :) How many are you going to have?

We currently have 5 pinkies and 3 hopefully soon to be 4! blues:) So we've been lucky to have a good sprinkling of color through the run, but it definitely was time for nature to be given a helping hand again in the blue section lol:)
TBH, atm I have no end total in mind! Just keep em coming:) We have no room at the inn at all, so if I can keep hold of sense I should tell myself no more until the lofts converted, I'm sure that will get me motivated into finally starting some buildong work lol, plus all that heavy lifting would be great for a future sway:agree::bigsmile:

Hobbermittens
February 25th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I don't like being pregnant! Feeling crappy all the time isn't any fun. :( But since this is my last pregnancy,I am trying to enjoy it. Hard to do when you feel like barfing half the time...

Flava
February 25th, 2012, 09:33 AM
lol Flava!! Swaying is exciting!! Its like gambling, which I must admit I am a little partial to once a year lol:bigsmile: Rolling the dice, think of it as an adventure, Indiana Flava and the blue crusade!!!:whip: :rofl:
Well maybe it's funny for some one who get what she want! But so far I never did and already swayed twice.So for me it sucks big time and I see my chance very low.

ELP
February 25th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Well maybe it's funny for some one who get what she want! But so far I never did and already swayed twice.So for me it sucks big time and I see my chance very low.I know :hugs: But this time you'll be swaying with the right info in hand;) And I personally cannot wait for them 1st nub shots when you get them!!!!!:luck::luck:

purple sky
February 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I completely understand, I get jealous every time I see a pregnant lady or a little baby (even baby boys, even though I REALLY want a girl). I agree your SIL has every right to complain, because pregnancy is hard.

I hope this is your month!

auroara78
February 27th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I have very weird pregnancy envy when it comes to myself! When I AM pregannt, esp. in the beginning with nausea, I don't like it, I feel like my body is being invaded, wonder why I am even pregnant, etc. Really down in dumps about it until the nausea eases away. I love 2nd trimester, but then back at 3rd, I hate how big I feel and last preg. I got really big! (9 pounder baby!) and I just wish to not to be overloaded with a huge ish bump!

then when I'm not pregnant, I always long to be pregnant, and all I can think about is all the magical moments..the awe of the ultrasound, how cool the first few kicks feel, even the strong ones later on, just the whole oooh I'm growing life in me right now, I feel important right now etc feelings....so then I long and long to get pregnant again and then I'm like "WTH? what did i do?"

I wish the grass wasn't always greener for me, but apparently, I always love the phase of my life that I'm NOT currently in!