PDA

View Full Version : March 2WW Ladies!

Pages : [1] 2

Flava
February 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Tomorrow is March 1th so I open a new thread to wish good luck to all of us waiting for that BFP!:luck:
Let us get a BFP with a healthy baby and the gender we wished and swayed so hard for!

PS-Take all my pink dust!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need BLUE!!!:D

ELP
February 29th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Best of luck ladies!!!

Flava, I've a 'one blue out one blue in' ticket available this 2ww, I've penciled your name on it ok;):luck::luck:

HappyLea
February 29th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Flava good luck and please take all my bluedust, i need all the pinkdust i can get.

Im 8dpo and im a :poas: BFN this am but i know its way too early x

purplepoet20
February 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Goodluck Flava... Sending all my blue dust to you

No more :sad: and :tissue:
No more :hair: and :pray:
Heres to :noaf: and :suprise:
Your :ttcboy: is on it's way :fami03:
Goodluck with the :car: :running: :bike: :superhero: :boybear2:

Flava
February 29th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks for good wishes !
happy -8 dpo is so early still can be a bfp!

HappyLea
February 29th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks for good wishes !
happy -8 dpo is so early still can be a bfp!

Thanks Flava, just wish i had the will power to not poas till closer to AF, but once i start i just cant stop!

ladybug
February 29th, 2012, 11:02 AM
You can have all my blue dust !!!!!!! I need all the pink dust I can get :) this is my last month ttc and if no BFP I will take a break. This month I took soy from 2-6 for stronger ovulation. The only other sway factors I did was baby aspirin, LE diet and diet coke and crystal light. I am currently 6 dpo. Good luck everyoneI I hope March brings lots of BFP's!

HopeandDreamG
February 29th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Hi! I'm here too. Take all my blue dust and send me some PINK PLEASE PLEASE. 5dpo today!

Yuzu
February 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the pink dust, Flava! You may have all my blue dust; I'm drowning in it!

5dpo today!

LauriAnn
March 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM
Hello ladies! 3DPO today! lots of luck to us all! FX!

HopeandDreamG
March 1st, 2012, 10:18 AM
Hi Yuzu? we are 6dpo today! any symptoms? I had heartburn 2dpo, and thirst from 3dpo onward, some fluterring feelings yesterday. Not normally a symptom spotter, but the thirst was UNREAL, couldn't miss that one!

OnlyPraying
March 1st, 2012, 11:15 AM
GL everyone! Hope you all get BFPs with the gender you desire! Dont forget to pray! :)

Flava
March 1st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Thank you ladies for the blue dust! Looks like for now Im the only one here who needs it so I take it all:bigsmile:
PLEASE take all my pink dust I have so much it's enough for everyone!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/130/130980iouee61z2o.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/510/510242eevqdfb6qk.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

HopeandDreamG
March 1st, 2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the Pink dust I need it!!! Hope you take ALL my blue dust

Yuzu
March 1st, 2012, 08:24 PM
Hi Yuzu? we are 6dpo today! any symptoms? I had heartburn 2dpo, and thirst from 3dpo onward, some fluterring feelings yesterday. Not normally a symptom spotter, but the thirst was UNREAL, couldn't miss that one!

I haven't had any symptoms, just a bit of cramping yesterday. Of course, I'm reading into everything. Eeek--6 days left until testing!

HappyLea
March 2nd, 2012, 02:25 AM
Morning ladies, i poas this morning and i can see a line, i really can see a line. DH looked and he see's it too even tho it is faint. Im going to drop DS1 off at school and go to shop to get an FRER, i kept my wee so will test again when i get back. So excited, i hope this is my :DD:

HopeandDreamG
March 2nd, 2012, 07:27 AM
Morning ladies, i poas this morning and i can see a line, i really can see a line. DH looked and he see's it too even tho it is faint. Im going to drop DS1 off at school and go to shop to get an FRER, i kept my wee so will test again when i get back. So excited, i hope this is my :DD:

That is soooooooo awesome!!! Take a pic and show us! Congrats. Fingers crossed for pink!

Flava
March 2nd, 2012, 08:30 AM
happy I can't wait !!! Go POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course it's a GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!:bigsmile::agree:

dloui128
March 2nd, 2012, 10:53 AM
Happylea-congratulations!! sending you all my pink dust!!!

So I'm 4dpo today and have had mild cramps since yesterday, whats up with that ?:think:

HappyLea
March 2nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Here is my FRER

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/ldavidson84/Bambino%204/P1040648.jpg

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt283/ldavidson84/Bambino%204/P1040644.jpg

I know its early but i also posted my sway if anyone wants to read it so i didnt forget anything.

Yuzu
March 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
I can see it! Congratulations!:cheerteam:

ladybug
March 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
I see it too! Congratulations :)

I am currently 8dpo and so emotional today....my temp went up today...having some cramping....Time will tell I guess...Chart looks good....I will probably test on Sunday....I had a chemical last month and don't want to test too early again....

Flava
March 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM
happy-congrats again!!!
dloui-no clue about the cramps it could be anything this early I guess.FX

Flava
March 2nd, 2012, 02:02 PM
lady-temps are looking good!Hope it's your bfp!

kobytoby
March 3rd, 2012, 01:24 AM
I see it too. Congrats happylea, hope you get your little princess!!! :cheer:

Lassie1982
March 3rd, 2012, 04:54 AM
Woohoo HappyLea :cheerteam:

Im on CD 19, 5DPO....cant wait to :poas:
i know i shouldn't do one as early as 8DPO, but i know i wont be able to resist..so its 3 days and counting.
No symptoms of any sort. Didnt have anything with DS either, so not expecting anything.

Flava
March 3rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Anyone tested??
For me I may not even O'd FF is not giving me a O day because my temps are so low. It give me a note that I may O'd. Well tnx...I had so bad O pains and now this.:sad:
Never had a chart like this before so don't know what to think.

Just1wish
March 4th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hey ladies can I join the dreaded TWW.I'm 3dpo and a total POAS addict so will test daily with 10mui super early tests from 7DPO.ive been doing the LE diet for almost 4 months now and this was our first clomid cycle and in total we had 10 attempts within 4 days so I'm praying this is enough.GL ladies.I hope march brings lots of BFPs ! :)

Flava
March 4th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Just1-welcome in this lovely place it's so nice to be here:rofl: WOW 10 attempts in 4 days! You are such a hero lol there must be a swimmer made it out of all those right? FX!
Where did you get that extra early tests?

HopeandDreamG
March 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I'm 8dpo today. My blood test is Thursday 12dpo. The trigger injection is out of my system, so I was thinking I could start POAS in a couple of days!! Yay. maybe Tuesday at 10dpo??
I have been soooo sick, all congested, terrible cough, feverish. Been taking Tylenol, and a saline nose spray. My doc doesnt want me to take anything else. Hoping it helped my PINK sway!! Symptoms started brewing right after O. Dh was sick through the attempts! Does anyone think this may help?

Just1wish
March 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Just1-welcome in this lovely place it's so nice to be here:rofl: WOW 10 attempts in 4 days! You are such a hero lol there must be a swimmer made it out of all those right? FX!
Where did you get that extra early tests?

Hey flava,thank you for the welcome.tell me about it.we are exhausted from DTD so much.one thing for sure we couldn't possibly do anymore to improve our chances an TBH I will be soo upset if this cycle ends with BFN,I'm in the uk and got the tests from superdrug.they are on offer at the moment x2 2 packs of 10 mui mid****** Tests for 7.99 (great deal) ;) I've also stocked up on 10 mui IC too to feed my POAS addiction.Praying hard for our BFP this time.I CANNOT lose anymore weight and I'm not sure I can handle another cycle of clomid (felt awful on it) so KMFX :) !

Lassie1982
March 4th, 2012, 03:10 PM
:poas: Took a test 6DPO :rofl:

Negative of course....but god it feels good to POAS!

What is wrong with some of us?!?!?! (or is it just me???)

I wasnt planning to start testing till 8DPO....i will *try* not to test tomorrow and hold out till day 8. After that there will be no stopping me :poas:

ladybug
March 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM
10 dpo today and got a BFN....My temp also dropped....I am thinking I am out...Lp is usally 12 days.....I will be taking a break after this month....I have been on the LE diet for almost a year now and I just need a break for TTC all together...I have no real symptoms either...head feels a little weird today and I usually have AF cramps by now but have nothing...We will see....

Good Luck ladies :)

Yuzu
March 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I'm 8dpo today. Feeling very crampy. It reminds me of AF. I don't want to see her! I'm trying to hold off testing until 12dpo. I really wanted to POAS this morning, but I held out. I'll be glad when Wednesday gets here.

dloui128
March 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Hey ladies, 6dpo today, not really sure if I have any symptoms other then my boobs are pretty sore, but they get like that a week before my period so I can't rely on that. A few more days and I think I will poas :)

Lassie1982
March 5th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Pleasant surprise, I miscalculated, I'm actually 7dpo today, so will defo POAS tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after :rofl:

Lassie1982
March 5th, 2012, 03:19 AM
So sorry to hear that ladybug *hugs*
Best of luck what ever you decide. Hats off to you for being on the diet 12 months!!!
Who knows,maybe without the stress of swaying you will magically conceive your little girl.
Hope some pink dust finds you somewhere somehow.

Bumblebee
March 5th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Best of luck to all you ladies! hope this month is lucky for you all :cheerteam:

Flava
March 5th, 2012, 08:07 AM
ladybug-im sorry...still hope you get a bfp!

Flava
March 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM
hey lassie-great news lol ! Go poas!!!

Flava
March 5th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Hey ladies, 6dpo today, not really sure if I have any symptoms other then my boobs are pretty sore, but they get like that a week before my period so I can't rely on that. A few more days and I think I will poas :)

wow Im just the same! Only sore boobs but I have that every month ! And a tiny nose bleed (only if I blow my nose) but sometimes I have that too so really no symptoms here.
Im only 5 or 6 dpo I don't even know with this stupid temps and no O day. I just better believe I did not O this cycle.
I was charting all together for over 2 years and always O'd never had this problem. Why not now , right?:sad::SS:

dloui128
March 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
wow Im just the same! Only sore boobs but I have that every month ! And a tiny nose bleed (only if I blow my nose) but sometimes I have that too so really no symptoms here.
Im only 5 or 6 dpo I don't even know with this stupid temps and no O day. I just better believe I did not O this cycle.
I was charting all together for over 2 years and always O'd never had this problem. Why not now , right?:sad::SS:

I think you O'd, I mean you had two positive OPK's and EWCM. I have heard of people getting low temps when they need a new battery in their thermometer, maybe thats the problem :think:

Flava
March 5th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I think you O'd, I mean you had two positive OPK's and EWCM. I have heard of people getting low temps when they need a new battery in their thermometer, maybe thats the problem :think:
Look like it's working fine but I never changed the battery in it yet. If I can find this type I will just to see.

But it gave me a high temp on cd10 because I was sick so I guess it's nothing wrong with it.

ladybug
March 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I tested this AM and got another BFN.....I am 11dpo and AF is due tomorrow...I know I'm out....Its strange but its like I found a new found peace with all this...I am okay with not getting pregnant again and not having a girl....Its like I finally realized I am content with the family I have....After my loss and then a few chemicals I think I am finally done with this whole process....maybe we will get the kids a new puppy...They would LOVE that and keep me busy....Good luck ladies!!! I hope you all get your BFP's with your desired genders....I may be back again someday but for now I am going to enjoy the 2 beautiful boys I already have :)

Flava
March 5th, 2012, 02:03 PM
lady- Im so sorry for the bfn...it's just suck that we spend all this time and money on ttc and then nothing to show...at least you got thinner for sure and I HATE that im big and fat .
I kinda think like you right now if I get a bfn (and I think i will) only we may get a cat. we are more cat people

Lassie1982
March 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM
POAS for 8DPO was negative...
Still no symptons.

Does anyone know wether increased temps (overall) could indicate pregnancy?

Last month the highest my temp went was 98.23 (after ov) then hovered around the 98.1's till the drop 2 days before AF.

This month my after ov spike was to 97.56, then gradually grew and has been hovering around 98.3's, today its hit 98.40.
(i dont think im unwell)

So could the increased overall temps mean anything? or is it neither here nor there?

toomanyboys
March 5th, 2012, 06:24 PM
OMG..happy lea......this is fab news...iyour finnally on the bandwagon too....so so lucky...did you sway? if you did i will hope it qworked for you.....but i will send you all pink baby dust too....,,,did you have strong symtoms this month.

i have been off now for a few days so so busy...many family commitments....some not so good ones....as there has been a bereavment and then my loft has finally finished after 4 months....lots of ikea trips and then on top of whcih lots of flat pack building!!!!

now doing up a my bathroom too so another week of builders cups of tea and cleaning away muddy floors!!!!

if i had my usual normal cycle i would be expecting AF on wednesday....but instead. i had what i think was a light period form 10dpo. i feel a bit deflated .....considering i took progestrone daily, was on 150mg clomid and felt every part of O and its after effects i really expected to see a line. if i was wishful thinking i would think i had ome heavy spotting.....now i am not sure what this light period is all about....so despite my estrogen cream before \o progestrone after O i end up with a 23 day cycle this time and a 10 LP????whats that all about? and all this on a fertiltiy enhabcing drug????

will still lurk around but am done with BFN's...uts taken over my life and its making life quite miserable for me....so will just leave it for now....

wish you all lots and lots of baby dust...esp blue...

good luck and god bless

mydream
March 5th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Joining in ladies....good luck to all of you! Hoping all of our dreams come true this month.

dloui128
March 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM
POAS for 8DPO was negative...
Still no symptons.

Does anyone know wether increased temps (overall) could indicate pregnancy?

Last month the highest my temp went was 98.23 (after ov) then hovered around the 98.1's till the drop 2 days before AF.

This month my after ov spike was to 97.56, then gradually grew and has been hovering around 98.3's, today its hit 98.40.
(i dont think im unwell)

So could the increased overall temps mean anything? or is it neither here nor there?

I thought I heard that high temps ofter O were a good sign:wink:

well Im 7dpo today, my luteal phase is usually 11 to 12 days and Im pretty sure I can feel AF on its way :sad:
Hopefully March will be my lucky month, if its not maybe I will have to take a break for a little while

HappyLea
March 6th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Toomanyboys ~ Thanks, yes i swayed didnt go 100% to plan but we are happy with it. I posted it in the sway section so i didnt forget what we did. Not many symptoms at all tbh, just few pinching pains about 6 nights ago and hot flushes. Sounds like you have lots on at the moment hun, hope you find some time to relax.

Well my AF is due today and :noaf: did another test at 12dpo and it was a super strong line, hope this is a sticky pink bean in there.
Since my BFP i came down with a cold and now just beginning to feel human again.

Good Luck for those still in this month, will be nice to see some more BFP's this month get :poas: everyone :D

mydream
March 6th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Well ladies, I now sit and wait...to see if I get a BFP...It has been such a long road for me..with 3 failed HT cycles...
I am happy to even be at this point of trying for another blessing.
At the end of the day, I may have made some mistakes with my sway, who knows, my cycle was so abnormal....ovulated way earlier than ever, but I have to tell myself that I did the best I could. There is no perfect sway (as a dear friend here on GD said to me)!

HappyLea
March 6th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Good Luck mydream, :fx: you get a bfp.

We all try to have a perfect sway but really what is a perfect sway?? My sway also did not go to plan but we are happy with it and if you are happy with your sway, that is all that matters.

mydream
March 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks HappyLea..congrats on you BFP! wooohooo!

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Took an internet cheapie this am BFN. Today I am 11dpo (technically tonight at midnight is 11dpo), really still holding onto hope... anyone know where the thread is on % of positive HPTs based on dpo?

fivebabies
March 6th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Here are percents on BFP when going by dpo:
35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks fivebabies!!! I guess I'm not out yet. Just not feeling hopeful right now :(

ladybug
March 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I am out! AF arrived this AM.....I will be taking a break from TTC for a few months...Its been a long hard road and I just want to enjoy the 2 beautiful boys that I already have....Good luck ladies...I really hope you all get your BFP's and with your desired gender....We are goiong to get a female puppy...lol....that should keep me busy :)

Princess of Pink
March 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I am sorry ladybug...big hugs!

I am here now...gotta try hard to remember that no-one gets a BFP under 7dpo!!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

Flava
March 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM
hope-sorry for the bfn but there is still time. This percents looks interesting to me. I don't think it works with a short LP .If af is do on 12dpo still only 62%? Hope not.

Flava
March 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM
lady-im so sorry for AF...Hope you get pregnant with that girl on your break lol !GL with the puppy!

Lassie1982
March 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
What carries more weight when it comes to POAS test, DPO or days to go to your period??
Many tests like First Response say "test X days before your missed period"
But if DPO is key, wouldnt the time to test be determined by that? Or is the accuracy / likelyhood of a positive determined more so by the proximity of your period??
Does that make sense?
I'll try give an example.
Tomorrow, i am 5 days away from my missed period - so based on First Response i have a 62% chance of getting a positive on that day, or on 2 days before my missed period (so in 3 days time) i have a 99% chance of getting a positive.
HOWEVER based on DPO days:
Tomorrow i am 10DPO, so the chances of a positive are 35%
In 3 days time, at 13DPO the chances are 68% - as opposed to First Responses 99%...

Am I making any sense yet? What the more accurate way to determine WHEN yo will get a positive, by looking at DPO? Or by looking at when you period is due??

My luteal phase is 14/15days.

purplepoet20
March 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Wanted to comment about the test. It is better to count from 4-5 days before your missed period. Before I got my bfp I was expecting a 15 day LP which is not normal for me but that was how it happened. I took a test 7 days before AF and got bfn. Forgot to take a test 2 days later 5 days before AF. 3 days before AF was due I got a bfp at 12dpo.

Some people do have more hcg early on. Some eggs implant late. And some people have a missed AF and still get bfn. The best times to test would be after 10dpo or 13dpo depending how long your LP is.

Lassie1982
March 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Love google!

Check out this link.

Pregnancy Test Results for 10 Days Past Ovulation | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10)
CLick on your DPO at the bottom of the bar chart and it shows you the % likelihood of negative, positive, faint positive etc.

and as this is just based on people inputting their own results over time i know its not a perfect measurment...but thought it would be interesting

Yuzu
March 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I test for the first time tomorrow, but I'm not feeling very confident as I am VERY crampy, like AF is just around the corner.

Ladybug, taking a break was one of the best things I've ever done! It really made me more positive. I'm okay now with not getting pg. I hope I do, but I have a wonderful life if I don't!

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
hope-sorry for the bfn but there is still time. This percents looks interesting to me. I don't think it works with a short LP .If af is do on 12dpo still only 62%? Hope not.

Good point. Bummer though!

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Lassie- funny I was looking at the same site this am!!

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I'm so confused fertility friend says only 46% positive by 11dpo

pinkin2011
March 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Hope , Have you taken a HPT or are you waiting for the blood test?

HopeandDreamG
March 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Hi pink. I did I watched the hcG leave my system and I took one this am 11dpo (technically tonight at midnight) and it was BFN. Feeling a little discouraged.

Lassie1982
March 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Here is some more info on BFP's and BFN's

The charts are a good graphic representation!
each one has a brief explanations
Early Negative Pregnancy Test Before a Positive - Stats Study (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Early-Negative-Pregnancy-Test-Before-a-Positive---Stats-Study.html)

Discussion & Conclusions:

Not surprisingly, we have to wait for 14 DPO to see 80% of the positive tests accounted for. This is quite in line with a separate study that we conducted earlier although in this sample we have slightly earlier testing and most likely with more sensitive tests as well.

More interesting is the conclusion that we can draw from the BFN data. According to the community data, if you get a negative test beyond 11 DPO your chance of getting a BFP later on is significantly reduced. In other words, if you get a negative (BFN) before 11 DPO (Days Past Ovulation) there is still a good chance that you could get a positive later on.

It is also a reminder that if you can do so, you need to delay your testing as long as possible. Obviously though there are real reasons to have to test earlier beyond simple curiosity.

Lassie1982
March 7th, 2012, 04:15 AM
best of luck Hope!

Fingers crossed for your blood test!!!

pinkin2011
March 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Hope, Good Luck with your blood test!!!! I have my FX for you!

Lassie1982
March 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
So with this whole DPO business...
How do you know which day was the ACTUAL day???
Temping and OPK's narrow it down to the 'next' 24-48 hours dont they? So 2 days, (or 3 if you count the day OF OPK)
So how to determine which of those was THE actual Ov date??

So in my case:
I got a +OPK on CD13 and CD14 (both string positive, fade in was CD12)
I had a temp drop on CD15, then upward spike CD16 and CD17

So which days was the ACTUAL ov day for the purposes of calculating my DPO?????

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Girls I don't really get this testing thing for sure. I just think if af is do on cd 12 for me and on cd15 for you (someone) the we have the same chance for the test to show bfp right? Plus I think we should count how many dpo we are ? Like for sure I can't get a bfp 5dpo so I don't even test , but if it's 11dpo then I can test.
Anyway Im sure no bfp for me and now I don't know to try more or just stop this ttc forever.

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 08:01 AM
lassie-I think temp go up after O so cd16 for you .cd17 is 1 dpo then.

I did not get O day from FF this cycle. Ahhh how many times I said this already?poop:(

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hope-http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3009/3009751g4o0m3b0b8.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Lassie1982
March 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Really Flava? Ok.....that puts me at 8DPO then today....so I have been WELL off!!!!!
Had a temp drop today, been in the 98.3's and today it was 98.1...
Guess that means i'm out?

pinkin2011
March 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Lassie I wouldnt give up hope because if you are only 8 dpo the temp dip could be imp dip which can usually happen i "think" 7-10 dpo.. And your still 7 days away from af .. FX for you!!

HopeandDreamG
March 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Really Flava? Ok.....that puts me at 8DPO then today....so I have been WELL off!!!!!
Had a temp drop today, been in the 98.3's and today it was 98.1...
Guess that means i'm out?

Thats not much of a temp drop. I don't think your out.

Thanks everyone for the good luck, although I think its def gonna be negative. Got a BFN this am, and a big temp drop to pre-O temps like 97.5, My temps have been all over the place but I'm 99% sure I'm out :(

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
lessie-you have 7 more days that's a lot!

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
hope-I don't get your char temp is all over the place. You was sick or did not sleep good? sorry about bfn...but no af yet!

Lassie1982
March 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks all :)
The support on here is priceless xo

Yuzu
March 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Sigh. BFN this morning and big temp drop yesterday. I feel like AF is going to start any moment now.

HopeandDreamG
March 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
hope-I don't get your char temp is all over the place. You was sick or did not sleep good? sorry about bfn...but no af yet!

My sleep is usually pretty good, so I don't think its that. It could be a few things. I think it started at the beginning of the cycle I was coming off a medication to control my crohns (inflammatory disease of the intestines) to ttc and started to get a bit sick, then it got in control, then this past week I had a sinus infection and was sweaty all night. I CANNOT win. I also read that the clomid can make temps wacky. This was my first month on it, so I don't know if it was the clomid or being sick.

How many dpo are you?

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 07:43 AM
hope-sorry about all the trouble. don't know how many dpo im because stupid FF didn't gave me a O date. So 8 or 9 if I O'd.
I really think it was in between cd15-16 if it was.

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM
yuzu-sorry for the bfn...no AF yet I hope!

Just1wish
March 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Hey ladies,checking back in at 7DPO, I'm going to POAS tomorrow(as if i didn't today)LOL,I'm not feeling much going on other than tender an burny feeling breasts but that is quite normal for me during my LP so I'm not holding out much hope.actually my temps since O everyday have risen(something or nothing)but I guess I will know for sure within 4 days as my LP is only 10 days which is why I was prescribed clomid,I'm praying I don't have to take it again.KMFX for that BFP and wishing all you ladies GL hope the next few day bring lots of BFPs ;) !

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 02:55 PM
just1-GL for testing tomorrow! My LP is kinda short too like 12 days but I had 9-10-11 before. Also longer ones .Im taking B6 right now so I hope that's helps.

purplepoet20
March 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Flava when are you testing? I don't want to miss it :)

Just1wish
March 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM
just1-GL for testing tomorrow! My LP is kinda short too like 12 days but I had 9-10-11 before. Also longer ones .Im taking B6 right now so I hope that's helps.

Thank you for the GL :) I'm taking B6 too 100mg daily,it has worked well for me before increasig my LP to 12 days so hopefully it will work the same again.when do you plan to test? I will update in the morning tho I fully expect BFN at 8DPO but a pleasant stories would be luvly too ;) !

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Girls I don't know when to test. Do look at my chart what would be a good day? I did buy test yesterday but I think Im not pregnant....
Any symptoms for anyone????

purplepoet20
March 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Flava if you are thinking you are not preg then maybe wait for the morning AF is due. That way you only use one test and you have the others for later.

dloui128
March 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'm 10 dpo today, no symptoms at all, AF is due on Sunday so we'll see, if I don't get AF by then, then I will test

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 04:43 PM
purple-the thing is Im not sure if I want to do sway again...tired of it all! But if by some miracle I would get a bfp now i want to see if i see a line earlier the my girls or not lol I read boys show up later? Of course I think it's a OWT. ahhh still don't know what to do!

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 04:44 PM
dloui- same here ! i may have some symptoms but it can easily be nothing like I have this thing when I don't even ttc only i don't pay attention to it.

purplepoet20
March 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM
How long is your cycle? You could always test every 2 days like I planned to do.

Yuzu
March 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM
yuzu-sorry for the bfn...no AF yet I hope!

No AF yet! She's due tomorrow. I'll see what happens.:D

Flava
March 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM

just posted this about my cycle purple so I never know...

Lassie1982
March 8th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hey flava, if your not a poas addict like me then I'd say wait till the day af is due and test then.
I did some research on the net about hcg levels in girls vs boys ( to determine if the early positive theory has any substance to it) and its pretty much fifty fifty. So I personally don't thinks it's a reliable predictor of gender.
Fingers crossed for you hun, let us know when you decide to test.

Lassie1982
March 8th, 2012, 05:56 PM
10dpo is a BFN.
DH sent me a ton of links with stats on how small the % of bfp's is on 10dpo, and how many women get their first bfp's at 12-14dpo. He is such a sweetie :).

dloui128
March 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM
No AF yet! She's due tomorrow. I'll see what happens.:D

good luck and fx'd

mydream
March 8th, 2012, 08:42 PM
ugh the waiting...the waiting....is killing me...I just want to know already ...and I'm only like 3 days past dtd!

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 12:03 AM
ugh the waiting...the waiting....is killing me...I just want to know already ...and I'm only like 3 days past dtd!

That's why I'm a poas addict.
I know exactly how you feel!!
Wish I knew someone that worked in a laboratory that could do blood tests for me whenever I wanted LOL

pinkin2011
March 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Lassie, My cycle length is the same as your tho i do have a 15 day LP... I took a frer at 10dpo at 6am and it was neg..... I then decided to take another frer at 8.30pm and it was + very very faint but was there!!

dee
March 9th, 2012, 05:13 AM
hi ladies im 4dpo and getting creamy cm im tired was in bed for 9 pm last night lol so unlike me got asplitting headache and yesterday i was so moody but do you think its alittle early for me to get symptoms

HappyLea
March 9th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Good Luck to you ladies testing soon :luck: hope to see some more BFP's this month and that nasty witch stays away from you all.

Come on BFP's Come one BFP's :cheerteam:

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 07:28 AM
lessie-sure I don't think that early or late bfp is reliable for gender clues LOL but I think all of us here are like this ...looking for any hope we can!
You DH is so nice!(now why cant mine do this?) Sorry for the bfn...but still early!!!!

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM
wow pinkin congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM
dee- you never know! maybe they are symptoms lol

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 07:41 AM
For me well I did not test. Guess Im to scared:oops: goes both ways if it would be a bfp then for sure I think it's a girl and why did I do this again...also my last one was a m/c back in Sept. so i have to wait and see if it would be a sticky.If it's a bfn then we have to decide to ttc again or not all this face stuffing eating on time , workout ect. I hate it.
So maybe I test tomorrow lol.
It's not easy because I still drink lot's of green tea (we love it now lol) also some red wine at night hehe...so I wake up to pee like 2 times a night .Maybe it would not show a bfp because of it anyway.
Or Im just a big chicken :think::rofl:

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Yes flava, I agree we certainly are all the same when it comes to gender testing!, I already bookmarked a ton of old wives tale tests, and I took some online gender predictors based on the days I think conception would have been, and I don't even have a bfp yet, that probably takes lame to whole new levels!
Good luck hun and make sure you keep us posted!

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Hey pinkin, I did it :rofl: still negative!
No matter, at least I had a good excuse to poas!

*shakes head* I'm shocking!

HopeandDreamG
March 9th, 2012, 08:00 AM
I'm Out! Blood test was negative...Glad AF is here today, no waiting!!

dloui128
March 9th, 2012, 08:38 AM
For me well I did not test. Guess Im to scared:oops: goes both ways if it would be a bfp then for sure I think it's a girl and why did I do this again...also my last one was a m/c back in Sept. so i have to wait and see if it would be a sticky.If it's a bfn then we have to decide to ttc again or not all this face stuffing eating on time , workout ect. I hate it.
So maybe I test tomorrow lol.
It's not easy because I still drink lot's of green tea (we love it now lol) also some red wine at night hehe...so I wake up to pee like 2 times a night .Maybe it would not show a bfp because of it anyway.
Or Im just a big chicken :think::rofl:

Flava you're too funny
I had a look at your chart and it looks good!! it keeps going up and up and up and up :bigsmile::fingers:

I'm almost positive AF will be here tomorrow, I feel yucky and crampy and pissed off :)

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 10:37 AM
hope Im so sorry:(

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
dloui-I feel the same Im thinking it's PMS .Even have to run to the bathroom to see if AF is here feels so much that way!
I have some other symptoms but I think it's because AF is coming.

purplepoet20
March 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Flava it could be something else. I think you should test tomorrow just to be sure. I felt the same way (after getting bfp) like AF was starting and it didn't.

Just1wish
March 9th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Well as I thought BFN 8 DPO :( horrible AF backache too so I'm thinking the witch will show within the next few days but until then I POAS like x3 daily (obsessive I know) ;) shame on me lol ! Update with 9DPO results tomorrow GL to everyone testing tomorrow !

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Well purple you right it is something else...I did not test on the morning but I was keep on thinking about it all day so I waited like 4 hours holding pee and then I went to POAS and it's a BFP!
I was thinking it will be a bfn for sure! Im 10DPO and it was not even fmu and saw the line right away not a good news for me because Im thinking must be a girl then...(i know it's silly but just humor me plz)
Maybe if I tested yesterday I would already got a bfp and I think early bfp it's a girl and i don't even have a stuffy nose so must be a girl.(another crazy thought of mine stuffy nose means boy)
Look at my pick to dark for 10dpo huh?(I have 2 more test so i will use 1 tomorrow)
Not to mention stupid online psychics are telling me girl or twins girl boy .
Some one please cheer me up!

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/fleva/DSC01875.jpg

dloui128
March 9th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Well purple you right it is something else...I did not test on the morning but I was keep on thinking about it all day so I waited like 4 hours holding pee and then I went to POAS and it's a BFP!
I was thinking it will be a bfn for sure! Im 10DPO and it was not even fmu and saw the line right away not a good news for me because Im thinking must be a girl then...(i know it's silly but just humor me plz)
Maybe if I tested yesterday I would already got a bfp and I think early bfp it's a girl and i don't even have a stuffy nose so must be a girl.(another crazy thought of mine stuffy nose means boy)
Look at my pick to dark for 10dpo huh?(I have 2 more test so i will use 1 tomorrow)

Holy crap Flava that is awesome news!!!!
don't be silly, you said yourself you have a short LP so what makes you think that 10dpo is early for someone who has around an 11 day LP?
And when I had both of my girls I had a stuffy nose bad all the time!! you know those things are just OWT's and you shouldn't put too much thought into them. I am so happy for you, you were at your wits end with the diet and now you don't have to do it anymore, I'm jealous :wink:
You have as good a chance as anyone at getting your boy, keep thinking positive you don't want to drive youself nuts for the next 9 months

Just1wish
March 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Congratulations flava :) I'm delighted for you,don't be down about the early BFP.I've had 5 boys and always gotten BFP by 9-10 DPO so I wouldn't give the early BFp too mug thought (I kno easier said than done) anyways congratulations again and wishing you a H&H 9 months oh and take all my blue dust as I have plenty ;) !

HappyLea
March 9th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Congratulations Flava :cheerteam: wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and please take all my bluedust too xxx

DoulaMama
March 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM

AHHHHH!!!! Crashing to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! OH FLAVA! You must be so happy!!! That's how dark my BFP's have been with my 2 of my kiddos....and they were both boys! :bigsmile: You can have all my BLUE DUST x 3!!!
:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheer team:
:ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy: :ttcboy:
:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluec heer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer:: bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluech eer::bluecheer::bluecheer:

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Woohoo congrats flava!!!
How exciting, another BFP.
As the others said try not to pay too much attention to when you got your positive, it probably has more to do with you phase length then anything else (how long is your phase??)
Yippee :)

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 02:02 PM
11DPO, poas negative.
Temps went back up to 98.40 though, so I suppose it's good that it's heading up and not down?

dloui128
March 9th, 2012, 02:04 PM
11DPO, poas negative.
Temps went back up to 98.40 though, so I suppose it's good that it's heading up and not down?

Lassie I would think temps going back up is a good thing :)

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Did anyone have negatives at 11dpo that turned in positives???
My luteal phase is 14/15 days

purplepoet20
March 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Flava... That is a great test. I don't think the dpo means a certain gender. You have short LP so you get a bfp earlier. I am so happy for you. Guess I will have to wait until next Wed to see the other test, but worth the wait.

:boybear2:

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks girls ! What can i do Im scared!!! Sure it's easy to say don't worry I do the same LOL but only until we don't get the BFP . I had early bfp with my girls and no stuffy nose haha
Yeah my LP is shorter now then back then so maybe it's a good sign about the test.
But I took a pic out on teh sun too and that one looks darker! agghhh i know Im crazy...
Im going to hang out here to see all of you get a bfp.
Also we lost the last one at only 5 weeks in last Sept. so Im just waiting now hope it's a sticky this time.Don't feel real yet.

dloui128
March 9th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks girls ! What can i do Im scared!!! Sure it's easy to say don't worry I do the same LOL but only until we don't get the BFP . I had early bfp with my girls and no stuffy nose haha
Yeah my LP is shorter now then back then so maybe it's a good sign about the test.
But I took a pic out on teh sun too and that one looks darker! agghhh i know Im crazy...
Im going to hang out here to see all of you get a bfp.
Also we lost the last one at only 5 weeks in last Sept. so Im just waiting now hope it's a sticky this time.Don't feel real yet.

Are you going to post your sway?

Mochagirl
March 9th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Wow - I just thought I should catch up on this thread and I saw flava got a BFP!! Yippppeeeeeee! I'm sooooo excited for you, hun! I hope you have a sticky blue bean in there! Take ALL my blue dust!!!!!

Princess of Pink
March 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
That is excellent news lava...MASSIVE CONGRATS to you!! I hope this is your little man!!!

Princess of Pink
March 9th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I have had a stuffy nose with a few of my girls lava so don't worry!!

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks ladies ! So nice that everyone is wishing me a boy! OMG I so hope finally this is it!
Thanks for all the blue dust!!!

I think I wait to post my sway because Im scared from another m/c. This is my 13th pregnancy I lost 8 already. I keep on wondering if it was all girl or boys or both?
Is 13 a lucky number ?lol
But I will post it if this is a sticky because we will NOT sway anymore. This is 3th sway for us for a boy. Hope 3th time lucky?

purplepoet20
March 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
When ever I go to gamble I have this habit of putting $13 in the machines and 99% I win something. Most I ever won was $1,000. So it can be a lucky number. Some people see it as bad but if you are not a person whoever saw it bad then it means nothing to you.... althought lucky 13 could make for a good lucky boy!

HopeandDreamG
March 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM
FLAVA woooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YAY YAY YAY Congrats!!!!

:celebrate::celebrate: I can't find blue cheer!! I'm sending you all my blue dust :)

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Thanks hope !

If this helps some one I try to write down my so called 2ww symptoms.(of course I thought it's nothing)
So after like 4-5 dpo I felt some funny pain like electricity is shooting me?(may sound silly) close to my pelvic bone (Ilium bone I guess?) on the right site.
Then starting 6dpo I got very soft cervix and even did another opk it was negative. I still have this very soft cervix now.
Starting 7dpo I got more thirsty , like from 8dpo I feel a little nausea if Im getting hungry. When i eat it's gone .(I really hope I don't get m/s this time!!!!!!!!!!!) Also i felt like AF is here any minute ! So much i had to run and check on it!
Guess that's it. Hope it helps in the boring 2ww for someone.
Forget to add sore boobs. Not so much and I have that even if we don't ttc so I did not think it can be bfp.

Lassie1982
March 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks ladies ! So nice that everyone is wishing me a boy! OMG I so hope finally this is it!
Thanks for all the blue dust!!!

I think I wait to post my sway because Im scared from another m/c. This is my 13th pregnancy I lost 8 already. I keep on wondering if it was all girl or boys or both?
Is 13 a lucky number ?lol
But I will post it if this is a sticky because we will NOT sway anymore. This is 3th sway for us for a boy. Hope 3th time lucky?

Its always been lucky for me, i was born on the 13th! And anything to do with the number has always brought me luck :)

Yuzu
March 9th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I'm Out! Blood test was negative...Glad AF is here today, no waiting!!
Goodness, we have the same cycle. AF arrived today for me as well, so I'm out. I'm redoing my whole approach now.

Yuzu
March 9th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Awesome Flava! So happy for you!!!!:running:

Flava
March 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Yuzu-im so sorry about af.:sad:

Yuzu
March 10th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Yuzu-im so sorry about af.:sad:

Thanks! I figure you're going to be needing all my blue dust, so I can wait until later for my little pink darling!

Tink18
March 10th, 2012, 02:21 AM
flava congratsssssssssssssss!!!!!

Princess of Pink
March 10th, 2012, 03:06 AM
I don't know if I'm here or not anymore?? I thought I O'ed on wed...then thought thursday/fri...now pretty damn sure it's today or tomorrow....I'll just stay here until I get AF...or a BFP lol

I am so confused!!!

Flava
March 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks girls!
yuzu-you can have lot's of pink dust from me!!!

PP-I don't know...I would buy a smiley test for sure. It's digital no guessing on it. It only ever show me a + smiley face when it's O time. Sorry you are having a crazy month but mine was crazy too!!! Hope it's a good sign lol.

Flava
March 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Ok so my temp is higher and did another test is darker but I have some spotting .Just like last time.I hope it's nothing but Im going crazy.

dloui128
March 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Ok so my temp is higher and did another test is darker but I have some spotting .Just like last time.I hope it's nothing but Im going crazy.

its probably just implantation spotting

Lassie1982
March 10th, 2012, 01:54 PM
its probably just implantation spotting

That's what it sounds like to me too :)

Lassie1982
March 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Grrr 12dpo, still BFN.
temps still high, but I'm sure I'm out. No symptoms, and no bfp by 12dpo = it's not gonna happen this month.
Kinda sad and disappointed :( Which surprises me, I thought I would be ok with bfn's and rolling to next cycle. Guess i was just fooling myself there. Must be the hormones, even have a tear welling up.

Picking new car up today so will try and focus on that to lift my spirits!

Good luck to the rest of the girls waiting :) I hope you all get your bfp's!!! I will be staying tuned to see how you go xo.

Flava
March 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I really hope it's IP! Only I had some spotting last time too and then m/c...I was even thinking not to pick a preg. ticker but I hope I can keep it.

Lassie -you still have 4 more days! And I want a new car too!

dloui128
March 10th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Grrr 12dpo, still BFN.
temps still high, but I'm sure I'm out. No symptoms, and no bfp by 12dpo = it's not gonna happen this month.
Kinda sad and disappointed :( Which surprises me, I thought I would be ok with bfn's and rolling to next cycle. Guess i was just fooling myself there. Must be the hormones, even have a tear welling up.

Picking new car up today so will try and focus on that to lift my spirits!

Good luck to the rest of the girls waiting :) I hope you all get your bfp's!!! I will be staying tuned to see how you go xo.

Sorry about your BFN, I had one too today, so AF will be here tomorrow I'm sure :( I just want to get this next cycle going already, March is going to be my lucky month I just friggin know it, and I hope its your Month too :bighug:

Princess of Pink
March 10th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I hope it's both our lucky months dlou!! As of yesterday it's december babies....but still no idea when I actually O'ed...so either Nov or Dec...lol

dloui128
March 10th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I hope it's both our lucky months dlou!! As of yesterday it's december babies....but still no idea when I actually O'ed...so either Nov or Dec...lol

yes it is POP we are going to do this!! :bighug:

Im ok with a December baby, I'm a December baby so that would be an awesome birthday present :)

Flava
March 11th, 2012, 08:45 AM
dloui-same for me this baby would be my BD present! Only I have even more spotting today ! Im so scared I lose this too.

dloui128
March 11th, 2012, 09:13 AM
dloui-same for me this baby would be my BD present! Only I have even more spotting today ! Im so scared I lose this too.

call the dr see what they say about the spotting, and maybe they can order a blood test for you

Flava
March 11th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I don't have a Dr planing to go with the birth center again .And first I have to take care of the insurance anyway.
And there is nothing they can do this early Im only 12 dpo! Just hopping it's only because AF would be do now and it will not come.

dloui128
March 11th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I don't have a Dr planing to go with the birth center again .And first I have to take care of the insurance anyway.
And there is nothing they can do this early Im only 12 dpo! Just hopping it's only because AF would be do now and it will not come.

I will be praying that this little one is a sticky bean for you, and it is just normal spotting

dloui128
March 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM
AF showed up today
I will be swaying my ass off these next two weeks waiting for O. DH suggested we go away the weekend I am suppose to O, no kids, just him and I :) Hopefully the change of scenery and relaxation will help.

Good luck ladies:)

Princess of Pink
March 11th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I am throwing in the towel this month. I had a temp drop today and FF has taken the crosshairs off my chart, and I am on day 5 of a strong + opk. Maybe I'm just gonna ovulate forever!! It's getting too stressful this month and it is badly disrupting my sleep as I wake constantly hoping it's 4am so I can see my temp so I have some idea whats going on...then I get a weird temp like today and I can't go back to sleep.

I don't expect to get a bfp this cycle as I am not doing any more attempts. I give up!

mydream
March 11th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I just had the most bizarre cycle...got a Smiley face on OPK monday which was only CD 8...so we dtd...
and then no smiley faces...for the next few days...so I assumed on ovulated until I got some more EWCM and right side O pains so I took another test last night and sure enough--- another smiley face..so we dtd....
Now I wait...again!

Lassie1982
March 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I am throwing in the towel this month. I had a temp drop today and FF has taken the crosshairs off my chart, and I am on day 5 of a strong + opk. Maybe I'm just gonna ovulate forever!! It's getting too stressful this month and it is badly disrupting my sleep as I wake constantly hoping it's 4am so I can see my temp so I have some idea whats going on...then I get a weird temp like today and I can't go back to sleep.

I don't expect to get a bfp this cycle as I am not doing any more attempts. I give up!

Oh hun, sorry to hear that you are bummed....goodness knows what our bodies get up to, and why.

I understand your frustration - trust me i do, but dont let it 'win' by disheartening you.

Maybe your body retains the LH hormone longer - hence you are still getting the positives?

Chin up and keep trying chick, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I totally 'get' where you are coming from with the disrupted sleep - your exactly like me. My temp time is 5:45, but the the last week i wake up every 40mins or so and check the time. Which did get me wondering, if i normally take my temps at 5:45, and wake up 530, should i take the 530 temperature and record it, or lie there wide awake till 5:45??!?!?!? Whats more important, the actual 'time' or the fact that it needs to be 'as soon as you wake'?

Stay strong and determined, its not easy, but im sure it will all be worth it in the end - once you are holding your little baby, you will probably look back and laugh at all this.

Hoping you feel better soon :bighug:

maybeoneday
March 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Flava, congrats on the BFP and I have everything crossed it is sticky! To put your mind at ease, I got a BFP on a digital test in the evening at 10DPO and he was all boy!

dloui128
March 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM

dont get discouraged, look at flava's chart FF never gave her an O date and she got a BFP

Flava
March 12th, 2012, 08:58 AM
That's right ladies I never ever had a cycle and temps like this and got a bfp! Was charting all together over 2 years .
Im secretly hoping because it was so different it's my boy lol but we all hope that's why we are here!
So just keep on the BD!

Princess of Pink
March 12th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I got my crosshairs back today as my temp was up high again....4dpo is too early for an implantation though isn't it?

dloui128
March 12th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I got my crosshairs back today as my temp was up high again....4dpo is too early for an implantation though isn't it?

I don't think so, I will have to google it :)

Cinss
March 12th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Hi ladies, i am checking in at 1 DPO :) Yesterday i got my +opk and it is back to - today with a slight temp rise, my chart is being good this time which is such a relief after 3 months of wacky chaos on my charts. I feel like my body has finally accepted all the supps now and i am back on track. Good luck to everyone, who is testing soon?

fivebabies
March 12th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Cinss~ I'm with ya at 1 dpo. I never plan on trying but couldn't help myself this month. GL!

dloui128
March 12th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Hi ladies, i am checking in at 1 DPO :) Yesterday i got my +opk and it is back to - today with a slight temp rise, my chart is being good this time which is such a relief after 3 months of wacky chaos on my charts. I feel like my body has finally accepted all the supps now and i am back on track. Good luck to everyone, who is testing soon?
Good luck Cinss
CD2 today so I have about 12 more days til I O

Cinss
March 12th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Goodluck to you too fivebabies !

Sorry AF came Dloui, best of luck this time around !

fivebabies
March 12th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Cinss~ How early do you test? I tortured myself last month with testing so I plan to wait.....AF is due at 13dpo....I might start at 12dpo. I really don't want to waste a ton of money squinting at imaginary lines. LOL.

Cinss
March 13th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Cinss~ How early do you test? I tortured myself last month with testing so I plan to wait.....AF is due at 13dpo....I might start at 12dpo. I really don't want to waste a ton of money squinting at imaginary lines. LOL.

Hahaha, i know what you mean, i just bought a bunch of tests though so i will probably do 1 at 10dpo, 11, 12, 13, 14 and so on untill i get a + or AF comes.

Lassie1982
March 13th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Temps dropped this morning, AF arrived this evening.
Am relieved because now i can focus on our next attempt - and praying this one works :)

Good luck to all of you - FX you get your BFP's!!! Will be popping in to check :)

Flava
March 13th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Lassie-sorry about af. Hope the next one is a bfp for sure!

You guys have lot's of tests or what? It was easy for me not to test to early because I did not have any test lol.
Still no spotting Im so happy! But getting fatter and fatter from not moving hope I can start walking soon at least!

Lassie1982
March 13th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Hey dloui, we're pretty much cycle buddies! I'm expecting ov on cd 14/15 so you'll be in the 2ww before me.

mydream
March 13th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I am about 3dpo so I am in the wait...probably gonna test in like 7 days...thoughts?
I mean what are the odds that I got preg. with 1 attempt and a screwy cycle...?

dloui128
March 13th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hey dloui, we're pretty much cycle buddies! I'm expecting ov on cd 14/15 so you'll be in the 2ww before me.

hi cycle buddy :)

I should be O'ing on CD14, I am CD3 today :) March is going to our month!! its a lucky month and we are going to get lucky!! if i just keep repeating it it is going to come true :)

NeedAGirl!
March 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I am joining the 2WW! This month was kinda crazy. Mo 4 ttc. Had to go out of town for a funeral - away from DH - on CD9 returning just as I was O'ing late on CD11! Was planning for one attempt at +OPK but ended up getting my + on the evening of CD10 - 150 miles away from DH. I think we dtd just after O. Guess we'll see! I am 2dpo.

mydream
March 13th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Need A Girl- when will you test? Good Luck

Lassie1982
March 13th, 2012, 04:17 PM
hi cycle buddy :)

I should be O'ing on CD14, I am CD3 today :) March is going to our month!! its a lucky month and we are going to get lucky!! if i just keep repeating it it is going to come true :)

Im a big believer in positive thinking so am doing lots of that myself :)

are you in the March TTC thread aswell?

dloui128
March 13th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Im a big believer in positive thinking so am doing lots of that myself :)

are you in the March TTC thread aswell?

I don't think so, I know I am in the TTC a boy March thread

Lassie1982
March 13th, 2012, 04:29 PM
ahh of course - they are gender specific silly me, early morning here, still waking up!

Cinss
March 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I am joining the 2WW! This month was kinda crazy. Mo 4 ttc. Had to go out of town for a funeral - away from DH - on CD9 returning just as I was O'ing late on CD11! Was planning for one attempt at +OPK but ended up getting my + on the evening of CD10 - 150 miles away from DH. I think we dtd just after O. Guess we'll see! I am 2dpo.

Hi NeedAGirl. I am in my 4th ttc month too, and am 2dpo also :) Fingers crossed you caught the egg. And gee you are lucky to have such a short wiat for O day, mine was on CD18.

Flava
March 14th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Ladies -anyone else with a BFP??? Im 4 weeks and feel alone...? The due date thread is for Sep/Oct/Nov all together and so other ladies are way ahead of me and don't have the same worries as me ukwim?
Im not in the ttc or 2ww anymore I feel kinda lost? lol And still so worried about m/c because Im so early!(plz stick!!!)
So plz get lot's of BFP I need buddies!:o

dloui128
March 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Ladies -anyone else with a BFP??? Im 4 weeks and feel alone...? The due date thread is for Sep/Oct/Nov all together and so other ladies are way ahead of me and don't have the same worries as me ukwim?
Im not in the ttc or 2ww anymore I feel kinda lost? lol And still so worried about m/c because Im so early!(plz stick!!!)

Don't you worry Flava, March is going to be my lucky month I just feel it :)
I am CD4 today so about 10 more days til O and then we can start a new group:)

mydream
March 14th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I am hoping to join you soon Flava!!!

Flava
March 14th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Great Im waiting!

coocoobananas
March 14th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Me too:)

Princess of Pink
March 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Hopefully I will know soon if I will be joining you flava!! 7dpo today!

Lassie1982
March 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM
my dream and POP how long are you going to wait before testing? So excited for you - hope you get your BFP's :)

wilma_five
March 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM
6 dpo......and hoping to join your club!
tic tac tic tac tic tac

Cinss
March 14th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Flava you are welcome everywhere on this forum. I do kwym though, it is nice to have a buddy. We are all hoping and praying that your little bean is a sticky sticky blue! And when we all join the preggers club, you will be the leader haha :)

mydream
March 14th, 2012, 05:59 PM
my dream and POP how long are you going to wait before testing? So excited for you - hope you get your BFP's :)

I am not sure...any suggestions? I think I am about 5 dpo

Lassie1982
March 15th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I am not sure...any suggestions? I think I am about 5 dpo
Well the official advised time is 12-14dpo as this is when you are most likely to get your BFP (but some women dont get one till even later) But if you are a POAS like me, then you'll probably start testing at about 6DPO :rofl:

It up to you, if the negatives wont disappoint and you dont mind wasting the tests then start testing at 8-9DPO, a couple of ladies on here have had early positives....but if you think negatives might dishearten you, or you dont want to waste the stick then wait till 12-14dpo

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to a BFP from you :)

sweetsister
March 15th, 2012, 05:03 AM

O.k if you INSIST! Im working on it:) :running:i just cant wait to be in the 2ww this time, im feeling a good energy about March :bigsmile:

Princess of Pink
March 15th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Oh I have no idea when to test...I have become more obsessed with temping and charting everything on the planet for a change. I think I will test on Monday...I will be 11dpo I think?

mydream
March 15th, 2012, 01:49 PM
why are the days going by so sllllowly as I sit and wait to POAS!!!

HopeandDreamG
March 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Awww flava, dont be sad. We are all here no matter what thread. I'm mostly on ttc thread for march (pink) visit me!!

Flava
March 15th, 2012, 03:29 PM
I just remembered I have 1 more test left! I so poas tomorrow LOL Hope to see the line is a lot darker!
Anyone else will test soon?

fivebabies
March 15th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I'm only 4 dpo....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! :hair:

Cinss
March 15th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I'm only 4 dpo....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! :hair:

I hear ya !!! Any sign of implant yet?

fivebabies
March 15th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I hear ya !!! Any sign of implant yet?

No. :( You Cinss?

Cinss
March 16th, 2012, 12:04 AM
No. :( You Cinss?

No nothing :(

Lassie1982
March 16th, 2012, 05:12 AM
ahhh dont be disheartened by lack of implant girls - i thought only about 25% of women get any implant signs?
FX for you all :)

mydream
March 16th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I never had any implant signs with my 2 boys...and don't feel anything but some breast soreness...could just be pms though. AF is due Tues or Wed....ahhhh when to POAS..? when to POAS?

wilma_five
March 16th, 2012, 01:22 PM
WOOHOO my breasts are hurting me!!!
And...I'm very cranky!

wilma_five
March 16th, 2012, 01:23 PM
mydream, what about right now?

Princess of Pink
March 16th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I have had lots of cramping this week...the kind that is noticeable when you busy and not focusing on symptoms. :fingers:

Flava
March 16th, 2012, 03:27 PM
What no one do a poas?? PP you are 10dpo and looking good get a stick out !

Or is that 9? anyway do something:rofl:

Lassie1982
March 16th, 2012, 04:03 PM
WOOHOO my breasts are hurting me!!!
And...I'm very cranky!

:rofl:

Good stuff!

Its funny isnt it, unless we're TTC we HATE the hormonal things our body does (sore boobs, mood swings) but when we TTC and hope for BFP we are like jumping for joy at the slightest sign

ooo exciting!!! My Dream...go and POAS and take a photo !! (of the stick i mean)

wilma_five
March 16th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I'm going to poas on sundaymorning (well.......Amsterdam time zone). As we speek it's friday, a quarter to nine in the evening so just a day (and a half)!

fivebabies
March 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
ahhh dont be disheartened by lack of implant girls - i thought only about 25% of women get any implant signs?
FX for you all :)

Yeah I have 4 and never had any signs. LOL.

Cinss
March 16th, 2012, 06:40 PM
PoP when are you going to test?

Now im sitting here squeezing my boobs LOL they are not sore or anything :( The only "symptom" i am having is a complete lack of sexual desire, but that could just be because we have been going at it for so long now, i am just SO over it! DP is getting really frustrated with me.

Oh and i have been craving cheese.

Princess of Pink
March 17th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Mine are a tiny bit sore, but maybe that is normal for this time in my cycle? I am not sure when to test? FF gave me an O date of 8th of March which would make me 9dpo. But I just have this feeling that I O'ed on the 12th but obviously we have no idea when it actually happens so who knows? I just had + test for a long time this cycle. and It was darkest Sat-Mon FMU and then went -ve Mon 10am.

And my reading from Cara said the #3 was significant...she thought 3 months from now which was April...but could also be the third month (March). And the #12 will be significant. I thought nothing of it until I O'ed really late this month cause O was due on the 6th. Maybe I did O on the 12th? I had bad cramps that day!

I have heaps of creamy CM, cervix is still super soft (normally hard by now), Boobs a little sore, super hungry and craving real meals and meat and cheese, really tired. But as I have seen on here you usually only get a BFP when you don't think you are pregnant! So I am probably not!! I am planning to test around wed next week....AF will either be due Thursday or the next Tuesday so I guess I will more like get a BFP than a false neg if I wait??? I don't know???

wilma_five
March 17th, 2012, 04:33 AM
With all of these symptom you wonder if you don't had them before or we try to blame something else then pregnancy. What we need is a really big BFP. That's the only confimation for us.

I can add something new to my list: feeling really hungry, make something to eat and then don't feel like it anymore and give it to the children....

Cinss
March 17th, 2012, 05:25 AM
I am feeling crampy tonight. :fx:

mydream
March 17th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Holding out a bit longer..to POAS ....I think AF is due around Tuesday..so maybe test then. I am so nervous.

Princess of Pink
March 18th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I just want a BFP....I know I'm only on cycle #2 TTC...but thats huge for me....normally I am a 1 hit wonder....10 times over! I wanna be pregnant! :hair:

Cinss
March 18th, 2012, 01:38 AM
PoP i just had a look at your chart, i have to agree with FF saying you Od on CD8. CD12 is just too far away from your 1st + opk, and your CM on CD12 was not fertile. I think that dip in temp on CD12 was implantation dip. I also O on the 1st day of +opk. So you are 10dpo, go POAS girl !!!!!

sweetsister
March 18th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Princess of pink i just peeked at your chart and noticed you had 4 days of pos opk tests,is that normal for you?I also had that this time,well today is my 4th day but im on clomid and looks like your not hmmmm i wonder if it means more than one egg was released?

sweetsister
March 18th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I agree with poas too! your chart looks good:)

wilma_five
March 18th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I did poas this morning at 10 dpo.
I think I see a very very faint line! I'm having good hopes now and will wait a couple of days and test again.

coocoobananas
March 18th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hi ladies, I'm 1dpo I think! Came to join in if that's ok:)
I have been watching this thread as I love seeing people get bfps:)
Ooooh wilma! That's awesome:)

Princess of Pink
March 18th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I'm out this cycle...BFN on 11dpo!! with a 10mUl test.

wilma_five
March 18th, 2012, 04:33 PM
You're not out lady!
With my boys I didn't get a bfp before 13 dpo and I always pick the most sensitive test.
Hang on there!!!!!!! Wait a couple of days and test again!

mydream
March 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Princess of Pink--hang in there and retest...may be too early
Wilma---wohhooo hope that line gets darker and darker
coocoo- Welcome!! Hope you get a BFP

Cinss
March 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I'm out this cycle...BFN on 11dpo!! with a 10mUl test.

Your not out PoP. Sorry for the BFN but you really have to wait for AF before you can say your out. You have been having lots of cramping and backache, is that normal for you?

fivebabies
March 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Wilma~ Congrats!! We want a pic! :)

CooCoobananas~ WELCOME!

PoP~ No frickin' way are you out.....wait for AF. You're still in the game Girl!

I'm only 7 dpo...getting bored waiting to test. :( BLAHHHHHH!

Cinss
March 18th, 2012, 06:41 PM
fivebabies i thought about testing today, but decided it is wayyyyy to early, i don't want to see a BFN just yet. It is nice to think i might actually be pregnant, just for a little while longer. Are you having any symptoms yet? I was cramping the other night i think at 5dpo, but nothing since.

fivebabies
March 18th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Nope, nada. Not sure when to test. Probably not for another week. FX for you!

fivebabies
March 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Well my back is hurting today but that is a typical sign of AF....she's due Thursday (26 day cycle) but I won't consider myself "late" until Sunday for a typical 28 day cycle. Had one last month so I was 2 days late. Boo, had wishful thinking. So I'd rather be safe this time.

Don't really have my hopes up.

Cinss
March 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM
I wish symptoms between pregnancy and AF were more different, i am having cramps now, and mood swings, it feels like AF is coming. She is due on the 28th for me i have a 33 day cycle. I don't really have my hopes up either.

fivebabies
March 18th, 2012, 10:33 PM
When are you going to start testing Cinss?

Cinss
March 18th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I will test at 10dpo, then 12dpo, then 14dpo, and so on

fivebabies
March 19th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Good plan. I might join you at 10 dpo just for kicks. What is that?.....Wednesday?

fivebabies
March 19th, 2012, 01:06 AM
I felt what I can only describe as pressure in my cervix totday...anyone know what that might be? AF? I've felt it before but never took note of when in the cycle its happened. Just curious.

sweetsister
March 19th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Im here 3dpo finally:) phew relief ! After 4 days pos opk tests im soo glad to be finally waiting yahoo :cheerteam:!!!
:running:congrats wilma

Cinss
March 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Good plan. I might join you at 10 dpo just for kicks. What is that?.....Wednesday?

Im not sure what country you are in, but it will be thursday the 22nd for me.

Princess of Pink
March 19th, 2012, 06:41 AM
No I don't normally get cramps except maybe the day before AF...but usually only during AF. I didn't get any last month until AF started. I have had them heaps the past weekish...noticeable when I am busy working and not paying attention. And my uterus feels heavy and aching into my back. I had a tiny bit of reflux today and sore boobies tonight when I took my bra off. I have always had a BFP by 8-9dpo before.

maybeoneday
March 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Evening ladies, I am 4DPO today and have a lot of cramping pain which is very unusual for me. I am really hoping it is a good sign but maybe too early for a 2WW symptom???

PoP they say you can get a later BFP for a boy so you never know, you are not out till AF arrives.

Congrats on the BFP Wilma!

:wave: sweetsister. I have everything crossed for you!

fivebabies
March 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Im not sure what country you are in, but it will be thursday the 22nd for me.

In the US so yeah mine's on Wed here....getting closer! :)

NeedAGirl!
March 19th, 2012, 06:09 PM
So I am freaking out a bit today. I am 8dpo and cuz I am a freak, took a HPT this AM and got a BFN. However, I did have a temp dip this morning, not a huge one though and by this afternoon I am spotting. It is really weird though it is just light brownish/yellowish when I wipe, not red or pink. Kind of like the day after my period ends. We did dtd last night but I have never, ever bled after sex.

Cinss
March 19th, 2012, 08:44 PM
NeedAGirl sounds very much like implantation. Goodluck :) Test again in 2 days.

Princess of Pink
March 19th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I had a temp dip this morning too.... :tissue:

sweetsister
March 20th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Maybeoneday when r you testing ?Sounds like good symtoms ,im sooo optimistic for you:)
Me today im 4dpo and went to bed at 9pm i was wiped out !And i just feel flutters ,no cramping yet.

Lassie1982
March 20th, 2012, 03:13 AM
I had a temp dip this morning too.... :tissue:

Not sure what else to say but *hugs*

:hug2:

I know its down heartening - but maybe this months wasn't meant to be your 'boy' month - maybe your month is the next one :)

wilma_five
March 20th, 2012, 03:24 AM
I tested again this morning, with another brand.
And......it's was freaking negativ. As white a can be!
Not much hope left cause I'm 12 dpo today. But we'll see!

Princess of Pink
March 20th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Not sure what else to say but *hugs*

:hug2:

I know its down heartening - but maybe this months wasn't meant to be your 'boy' month - maybe your month is the next one :)

April is my girl month. I have had 5 psychics says I will get an April bfp and have a little girl!

Princess of Pink
March 20th, 2012, 03:32 AM
I tested again this morning, with another brand.
And......it's was freaking negativ. As white a can be!
Not much hope left cause I'm 12 dpo today. But we'll see!

So sorry hon I know how you feel. Stark white bfn this am.

sweetsister
March 20th, 2012, 07:10 AM
April is my girl month. I have had 5 psychics says I will get an April bfp and have a little girl!

Sorry about the bfn lately every one it is early still though,and POP i had psychics say i will have a boy the month im trying now but i just decided to take my own fate in my hands and not believe them,honestly it doesnt matter you cant change it if youll have another girl you will this month next or whenever,thats how i look at it anyways.And most the psychics i had predict boy described my other ds to a t ,i really beleive they just picked up on that!For you ,,have alot of girl energy for them to pick up already:)