PDA

View Full Version : 14 week and 1 day ultrasound pic- Nub 'shadow'???

Yummy Mummy
February 29th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Please don't read and run! :pray:

I have posted this ultrasound pic before on In-Gender.com and got all :DD: guesses which I was over the moon about as I really, really, REALLY want a girl with already having a 3 year old son :bigsmile:

However, one person pointed out that the nub seems to have a very faint 'shadow' above it which if that is part of the nub would suggest boy. Since, I have seen another post which had an almost identical nub with a shadow thing above it. And although the majority of their guesses were girl, they had a boy in the end! This has got me worried and I can't help feeling that I will be hearing boy at my 20 week ultrasound (16th March). I suppose the shadow could be part of something else or I don't know!!! But it is really getting to me :worry:

So taking this annoying little shadow thing into account, would you say :DD: or :DS: ?

Please be honest so I can prepare myself for hearing :DS: if I need to!

Much appreciated! x

auroara78
February 29th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I didn't want to read and not post, but I am not going to be much help :( I am a newbie at nub guessing, and I'm leaning girl slightly, though I don't know what the shadow is about...

purplepoet20
February 29th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I am thinking girl.

The shadow looks like part of the leg.

Cinss
February 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
voted girl

HopeandDreamG
February 29th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Girl based on nub, but I'm not familiar with shadow issues! PP's thought that it is part of the leg makes sense. Please update us! Did you sway? if yes, what did you do?

lobella2
February 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
I would guess girl, but I do not know about the shadow either.

OnlyPraying
February 29th, 2012, 08:32 PM
i had the shadow too, and i had a girl! so girl vote from me!!! GL! :)

InLove
February 29th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Im going to lean :XX: but I cant say I know much about 'shadows'. I think it might be its little leg but dont quote me on that! Good luck, hope its pink!

Yummy Mummy
March 1st, 2012, 05:26 AM
Girl based on nub, but I'm not familiar with shadow issues! PP's thought that it is part of the leg makes sense. Please update us! Did you sway? if yes, what did you do?

We kind of swayed, but not strictly. I used the Shettles method (BD'd from last day of period up until 3 days before ov), I adjusted my diet a bit, I took all the girly supplements (cranberry, calcium + magnesium etc), and we used a lime douche a couple of times. Really hope it worked! :fx: :pray:

I will be sure to update after my 20 week ultrasound on 16th March! x

Yummy Mummy
March 1st, 2012, 05:28 AM
i had the shadow too, and i had a girl! so girl vote from me!!! GL! :)

Thank you! Have you got a pic of your ultrasound so that I can compare it to mine please? x

HopeandDreamG
March 1st, 2012, 07:43 AM
We kind of swayed, but not strictly. I used the Shettles method (BD'd from last day of period up until 3 days before ov), I adjusted my diet a bit, I took all the girly supplements (cranberry, calcium + magnesium etc), and we used a lime douche a couple of times. Really hope it worked! :fx: :pray:

I will be sure to update after my 20 week ultrasound on 16th March! x

Good luck! Can't wait to hear :)

Flava
March 1st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Im thinking girl.GL

indigoviolet
March 1st, 2012, 01:11 PM
I'm guessing girl, good luck!

Inglewood
March 1st, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'm thinking :DD: FX for u. xx

My Fabulous Children
March 2nd, 2012, 02:24 AM
Girl.

grasshopper
March 2nd, 2012, 05:27 AM
I'm also thinking it looks more girl but I'm not great with nubs. I think the brow part of the skull looks nicely rounded and girly too. GL

Just1wish
March 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Guessing girl GL !

Yummy Mummy
March 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Any more votes? X

Yummy Mummy
March 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Well...... It's another boy! x

TTC5
March 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Congrats on a boy xx