PDA

View Full Version : Antral Follicles on CD11

perfi
January 20th, 2011, 01:23 AM
So I just had a sonohysterogram and the Doctor noted that I had 13 antral follicles. I thought that you could only count these at the start of your cycle? Does having 13 on day 11 show anything about my fertility at all or should I just ignore it? I should also mention I have been on 100mg clomid this month as part of the clomid challenge test.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 07:32 PM
I had one RE look on day 10...said it really didn't matter as long as you weren't about to ovulate. If you had 13, I think you are fine. AFC will move around on you so so sense getting too worried about it really.

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM
bump

Dr. Potter
March 17th, 2011, 01:05 AM
So I just had a sonohysterogram and the Doctor noted that I had 13 antral follicles. I thought that you could only count these at the start of your cycle? Does having 13 on day 11 show anything about my fertility at all or should I just ignore it? I should also mention I have been on 100mg clomid this month as part of the clomid challenge test.A day 11 antral count while on 100mg of clomid is pretty hard to evaluate. If you have 13, that is fair. I would consider repeating it on day 3 next cycle. Careful not to get prego on the CCCT!!!