PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE my BumGenius Organics!

Lillylolly
January 20th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Just wanted to share with everyone how much we love cloth diapering with our Bumgenius Organics! They are just so easy to use - no stuffing! I will be sad when my Son potty trains but so happy I will have the diapers for another baby :)

lilacforlulu
January 21st, 2011, 10:20 PM
I second that!!! Though I love my regular BG with the snaps too :-)

lindi
January 21st, 2011, 10:30 PM
I have a mix of snaps and velcro organic and i also LOVE them!

crystal-light
January 28th, 2011, 11:05 PM
So glad you love them LL! We love ours too :)

Lillylolly
January 29th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Bumgenius are awesome. I wish I had had them from birth.

Liv
March 19th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I agree! I dislike the snaps on a 10m old who can't be bothered to be changed, but I real my fave CD.

b3blue
July 30th, 2011, 11:54 PM
They are all we use!

nicnee1976
August 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
I used bumgenius with DS3, but they were the ones with the insert. I loved them, but DS3 was so chubby his proportions made them a difficult fit and hard to get clothes over the top, so we ended up using disposables. Will try them with this one though.

Aqua
August 4th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I just ordered the bumgenious XS to start off. I am so excited to start CDing. I have a ! though. I am not able to find velcro ones on cottonbabies. There are only 2 choices in the dropdown - snaps and hooks/loops. Are the velcro one only available in organics?
bumgenious elmentals are the same as organics right?

b3blue
August 6th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I just ordered the bumgenious XS to start off. I am so excited to start CDing. I have a ! though. I am not able to find velcro ones on cottonbabies. There are only 2 choices in the dropdown - snaps and hooks/loops. Are the velcro one only available in organics?
bumgenious elmentals are the same as organics right?

Velcro is the brand name for hook & loop. Elementals are the organics yes! I loved the xs on my newborn. They fit her for almost 3 months and she went right into the Elementals. I was so pleased and have started my stash for the next one!

DoulaMama
August 6th, 2011, 08:31 AM
We have the organic BG and I really wish I had gotten snaps. The Velcro wore out in a year and I had to remove it all and resew some more on. To be totally honest, out of 20 different cloth dipes that I have tried over the last 5 years they are on my "pass" list. They held the stink and also wicked pee (I had a heavy wetter), I could never use them at night even with mega inserts and they stained really easily. I stick to organic cotton fitteds with wool covers now. Sorry to be a downer:( just wanted to offer a different opinion.