PDA

View Full Version : HappLea's Girl Sway - ITS A BOY

HappyLea
March 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Right, i know this is early days but i want to get it down before i forget it. Got my BFP today at what i think to be 10dpo.

Would just like to say thank you to everyone for all your help and advice you have been brill and this site is packed with heaps of useful and helpful info, Thanks Atomic!!!

Here we go:

USERNAME: HappyLea
DH'S AGE: 30
CHILDREN: 3 Boys - 5, almost 4 and almost 2
NO. MONTHS TTC: 2

DIET:
Ok so i didnt follow any specific diet, last year i had a gastric band and lost about 3 stone since having it. I didnt cut out meat as i have to eat meat for my band to work, dont eat much red meat at all tho. So i ate same diet since having my band.

DH was not on a diet and he put on weight in the months leading up to our attempt.

EXERCISE:
Couch potato!

POTIONS & PILLS:
Saw Palmetto - AF-O for 2 cycles, 1 tablet per day

Vitex – AF-O for 2 cycles, 2 tablets per day

Low Dosage Aspirin – 3 times a week

Folic Acid – 1200mcg per day

Antihistimines – Benadryl throughout attempt when i thought i needed it

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
Licqourice Root - AF-O for 2 cycles, 3 tablets per day

Low Dosage Aspirin - 3 times a week, stepped upto 1 per day in 10days of attempts

TIMING:
We made alot of attempts as i wasnt sure when i was going to ovulate so here is what we did
CD11 - Benadryl, cm ph 5.5, ftf replens, splime ph 5.5
CD12 - cm ph 4.5, splime ph 4.5 - 5
CD13 - Benadryl, cm ph 5.5, ftf replens, splime ph 4.5
CD14 - Benadryl, cm ph 5, splime ph 4.5 - 5
CD15 - Benadryl, cm ph 4.5 - 5, splime ph 4.5 - 5
CD16 - cm ph 5, splime ph 4.5 - 5
CD17 - cm ph 5.5, ftf replens, natural, J&D
CD18 - +OPK, cm ph 5, full app rephresh, natural, J&D Bad ov pains at 10pm
CD19 - +OPK, cm ph 5, ftf replens, natural, J&D
CD20 - +OPK hubby Knackered so let him be...lol!!!

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
I used Rephresh and replens on the days as stated above. When we used splime it was done in mooncup and cup was inserted for around 4 hours.
After natural attempts i J&D (went for wee after and wiped myself)

Anything else?
I went out and bought a lovely pink dress popped it in a pink gift bag and had it under the bed. I also changed my shower gel to lavender and bought a oil burner had it at side of bed and burned essence of lavendar every night and through our attempts.

Our plan was to splime all through this month, but gut feeling was to turn to natural. Hope we dont regret this. I got confused with OPK's as i ran out of usual and got another IC but stayed positive for 3 days but i went with my O pains and gut feeling and think i ovulated on CD18. i could be wrong tho, but this would make my BFP earlier than 10dpo.

Hopefully i remembered everything, hope this is our :DD:

ynwa
March 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Well done,fx crossed for a pink bean,if my sway turns out this good I will be happy.

Just1wish
March 2nd, 2012, 01:29 PM
congratulations hope you have a little pink sticky bean in there.take care :) !

zanacal
March 2nd, 2012, 01:39 PM
Congratuations!

HopeandDreamG
March 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM
:cheer: congrats :cheer:

Indira
March 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Congratulations! Great FR! Hope you have a sticky, girly bean in there :luck:

prayforprincess
March 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
great job -- it really looks like this is your girl!

lobella2
March 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Congratulations!

HappyLea
March 3rd, 2012, 03:35 AM
Thank you ladies, it still hasnt actually sunk in that im pregnant.

I forgot to mention that i drank alot of cranberry and also alot of 7up free. When dtd naturally it was in missionary position and never once did i have big O. It was get him to point of no return before and abit of 'wham bam thank you darling' :D

Also alot praying!!!

I am obviously doubting things now though and think could i have done more but i am happy with my sway and hope it is our :DD: but if its :DS: he very much deserves a part in our family to get through everything we have thrown at him.

Thanks again everyone x

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Huge congrats!! Can't wait to hear results!

amari
March 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Congrats!!!

clarabell
March 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Good luck hope you get your little girl. I too dream of a girl and have three boys, my middle one is also called Elliot. My baby boy is five months old and gorgeous. Did you try and sway with any of the others? I did with the last two, but not so well as I didn't know of this web site and so only did shettles method before O and took ome supps TTC3 time round. Obviously I ended up with boys and would love to sawy in future but also scared I would have DS4 and never get a girl. Hope the pregancy goes well for you.

pebmcpd7
March 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Well Done, hope it works out for you!!!!:DD::DD::DD:

HappyLea
March 6th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Good luck hope you get your little girl. I too dream of a girl and have three boys, my middle one is also called Elliot. My baby boy is five months old and gorgeous. Did you try and sway with any of the others? I did with the last two, but not so well as I didn't know of this web site and so only did shettles method before O and took ome supps TTC3 time round. Obviously I ended up with boys and would love to sawy in future but also scared I would have DS4 and never get a girl. Hope the pregancy goes well for you.

Hi Clarabell,

With my 1st 2 there was no swaying involved at all, with my DS3 i bought a book how to choose the sex of your baby - the natural way written by Hazel Chesterman-Philips which was all about timing so we did a 4 day cut off and got DS3.

When i found this site full of info we thought we would try and sway as much as we could to get a :DD: and if we get :DS: we can say we tried everything we could.

Oh i do hope we all get our girls!!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages, today my AF is actually due and :noaf: and no signs of it coming, i did another test at 12dpo and got a super strong line :D hope this bean is a sticky healthy pink one!

HappyLea
May 21st, 2012, 10:10 AM
Well its :DS: #4 , i truely believe we couldnt have done anything more, we tried our best and that obviously didnt work :(

auroara78
May 21st, 2012, 10:23 AM
Congrats on the baby boy in blue!! :celebrate:

I also agree that your sway was very awesome and great. This little man just really, really wanted to join the family and play with his brothers!

BeadinMom
May 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM
Congratulations, HappyLea...
That little guy must've known how amazing your family was and demanded to be a part of it!
I know his brothers will be thrilled!
Wishing you a h&h remainder of your pregnancy...♥

HappyMedium
May 23rd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on blue!!!!! Boys are so wonderful!!!!!! Love my 4!