PDA

View Full Version : Best online Photobooks??

Lillylolly
January 20th, 2011, 03:15 AM
I am looking for recommendations here. Where have you ordered from and who do you think is the best (in terms of quality of print)?

TIA!

nuthinbutpink
January 20th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I've used both Kodak and Snapfish. I like the options at Snapfish better. I have tried to do one for major Holidays and major trips we have done. The kids like looking back through them. Our Disney one is pretty cool. I took a picture of the castle and on the photo book, it is printed on the front of the book- fills up the whole front cover. It looks cool.

I also did them for my kids' births. Just from the hospital to coming home when people came and saw them and typed up their birth story within the book. Taking the time to actually download the pics off my camera is the worst part! I am so bad at that. I have 100's of pics to yet be developed.

chachamama
January 20th, 2011, 08:42 AM
I've always used Shutterfly and I've loved every single one. The quality is great and there are a ton of options. We do one for each vacation (usually once a year) and then one for each year as a whole.. I love looking at them. I make sure to write a lot in there, so someday I can read what the kids were into, what they asked for for Christmas, stuff like that.

nuthinbutpink
January 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
I think my Disney one might be shutterfly actually! I know I have used them too! I look to see who has the best deal and that's one way to choose!! Oprah offered a free book one time too and I took her up on that!

Lillylolly
January 20th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Oh, I am glad you both like the Shutterfly ones. I am in the process of making a 12x12 book for DSs "Second Year" (kind of like a family 2010 album too). Thank you for the tip about adding lots of text - I wan't planning on adding much but I think it would be good to look back and read it. I am hoping to have it finished soon but it is killing my computer time. SO TIME CONSUMING!!

Jojogirl
January 21st, 2011, 09:42 AM
You know I love walmart, girl! All my stuff comes from them :)