PDA

View Full Version : Im so confused and down. Not sure how I feel about swaying anymore.

Coccinelle33
March 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
I had 1 successful girl sway and 1 failed girl sway (4 boys and 1 girl total). We have been ttc #6 for over a year now. I have a few friends that I have known online for a good while that had such good girl sways and are having boys. Then I have 2 real life friends that did everything "typical boy" (snack a lot, eating breakfast, not skipping any meals, drinking green tea, taking things to improve fertility, bd every other day to every 2-3 days, lots of ewcm, one of them doesn't even drink milk, lot's of salt, they both already have boys) and guess what their having girls! I feel defeated right now. I have done nothing but skim the gender swaying boards for more information trying to find "the perfect sway" so when I start ttc again in 2 weeks i'll be ready but is there really one? Does any of this really matter? It's so disheartening.

girlmom
March 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
hope you get another girl. i know how you feel we have several failed boy sways. i understand you want to do something.. anything to help get your desired gender. and yes it does help to know you did a little something. but you also know how it feels to sway and fail. to see everyone else getting what you wanted with half way sways while you did everything you could and still failed. it does make gender disappointment so much worse then what it has to be.
its up to you hun. do everything you can an give it your best but be prepared a sway is just a sway not a promise. good luck.

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
I had 1 successful girl sway and 1 failed girl sway (4 boys and 1 girl total). We have been ttc #6 for over a year now. I have a few friends that I have known online for a good while that had such good girl sways and are having boys. Then I have 2 real life friends that did everything "typical boy" (snack a lot, eating breakfast, not skipping any meals, drinking green tea, taking things to improve fertility, bd every other day to every 2-3 days, lots of ewcm, one of them doesn't even drink milk, lot's of salt, they both already have boys) and guess what their having girls! I feel defeated right now. I have done nothing but skim the gender swaying boards for more information trying to find "the perfect sway" so when I start ttc again in 2 weeks i'll be ready but is there really one? Does any of this really matter? It's so disheartening.

There IS no perfect sway and in fact in my experience, the people who try the hardest to have the perfect sway are the ones who end up with opposites because they get so obsessed over controlling every detail that their T levels shoot through the roof. Just do your best and above all do not let swaying take over your life.