PDA

View Full Version : im back again :{

babynumber3
March 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM
hi all, not sure if you remeber me....from in-gender babynumber2uk.....here goes my story....

i have two goregeous girls....for the last 4 years been wanting a son....tried swaying got a dd2...than went to cyprus Dogus....(waste of time and money!) than 3 months later went to HRC got a gsn boy transfer...was over the moon...got a BFP and i thought....ive done it!! To my horror it turned to a chemical (still dont understand how or why as never had any problems concieving and carrying and it was a gsn)...than swayed again and had another chemical..and now in turmoil...do i go back to hrc or do i sway. im sad to be back not because of u lovely ladies..but because in 4 years ive not moved on.....4 years on ive seen people come and go and give birth to their desired gender and now they pop by to see how we all r doing...i want to be that person i want to finally complete my family and be able to come on in here and give everyone hope and encouragement...im fed up of trying but refuse to give up on my dream.....ive kept in touch with some and so happy for those that cycled around the same time as me and are now mummys to their boy/girl. i wish i was in that boat also...but please let me know how u all r doing? and did you carry on or call it a day or sway? xxx

nuthinbutpink
March 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I'm sorry it's been such a long road. I would ask about immunity testing given that you had a GSN chemical and then another natural. There are all sorts of things that can just happen. Lillylolly would be a big help given she went through that and found out about some immunity issues and had testing and lives in the UK too. Michaela is another great resource for that.

seven gorgeous babies
March 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hi lovely

Good to see you back although in a way not good!!

Had you had any chemicals before??
I went to genesis in Cyprus after hrc. They are a reputable clinic and nothing like dogus or north Cyprus fertility!
Pm me if you need more info xxx

babynumber3
March 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM
hi, thanks nbp, i have been in touch with Lillylolly and hopefully she will send me the details....and well done for setting up the website...would love to give feedback to you as a new member...so will email u.....

5 GB i would love feedback on genesis....as hate flying and would jump at the chance to go to cyprus however this time i have to know they are very profesional and im not giving my self the best chance as going hrc.....please anyone do give me feedback....we all know hrc has seen many bfp and cyprus....well two years ago there was outrage on in-gender as we all were getting bfn after another and when i compared my level of care and treatment to hrc i realised how awful dogus was and how i never stood a chance there! xx

glory
March 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM
HI and welcome, so glad to see you are a dream member, more people will reply to your posts in the private forum and also there is just so much to go through.

I have been on this journey now for year and as much as I am super excited for everyone who gets their BFP it also makes me sad that I may be that one that it doesn't work for. I have had 3 failed cycles (including a chemical) :(

But if nothing else, miracles do happen around here and I have to keep thinking that one of them will be mine one day.

jils04
March 5th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Hi babynumber3, I do remember you from IG.
I got my DS (finally) through HRC after 3 cycles 18 wks pregnant !!. 1 single cycle then a batched one. It is not an easy road for some of us but I agree with nbp. After a few chemicals inc a gsn one, further testing should be done so you can work out whats going on and have success.
HRC was great it was just that I am old and had quality issues.

babynumber3
March 5th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Fantastic news jil04, i remeber u. how nice is it to finally be pregnant with your boy....i think it was you and me only that were trying for boy lol there was a girl dreaming aglore going on in in-gender!

five gorgeous babies please can you pm me...as i dont have 5 threads i cant send a email? i would really like ur feedback on geneisi? is there a thread on genesis? where there are success stories? as u can imagine after dogus i am very cusious of cyprus....i would go to hrc without a blink if i was not so scared of flying!!

lisvna
March 5th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Hi babynumber3. Genesis is a very good clinic. It's nothing like the other clinics in the North I heard about. Genesis is in south Cyprus and that's very different because it belongs to Greece (not to Turky) and everything is regulated in the South and much cleaner too! In the clinic the whole staff speaks English. Why won't you email dr Savvas, I'm sure he can help you out with all your questions. He answers all the emails by himself. Unfortunately I had a bfn in oct but in a month I will be there trying again. I know 5gb went to HRC too but she loved Genesis as well!