PDA

View Full Version : Getting discouraged!!!

melissalynay
March 4th, 2012, 09:10 PM
It seems that every where I look I see baby girls, people pregnant with girls, or on every board I am a member of everyone is having girls. So of course I look at it as if the ratio is 49/51 by the time I do get pregnant I will be the one to start evening the odds with another boy. Its hard that this is our 8 cycle trying and I feel like man I am missing my chance for a girl. All of my boys were 1 month one shot tries, so 8 cycles is really unusually for us. I am starting to think that maybe it just isn't in the cards for us and sometimes just feel like stopping as all the girls are taken KWIM!

coocoobananas
March 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I feel the same way a lot of the time especially since my good friend just had a girl naturally after 2 boys! Could it possibly happen to both of us? Or is she the lucky one? All you can do is try and remind yourself that you will never know if you don't try! That's what gets me through the scariness of coming out with another boy in the end!

girlmom
March 5th, 2012, 12:51 AM
i heard alot of ladies comment that the swaying can make it take alot longer to get pregnant. really you have totally chnged your lifestyle. all the diets and suppliments and restrictions can screw with your cycle. not to mention sometimes there is a lack of romance. when we swayed it was all hurry hurry lets go there are eggs wasting away in there. all i can say is keep it up, i know its hard but it will happen sooner or later. trying was the best part. after this its morning sickness, nausia, swollen feet and exhaustion. if i had the engery i would be enjoying my hubby alot more but i fall alseep so early now, and i feel very unsexy.

Cinss
March 5th, 2012, 02:16 AM
You are only seeing the baby girls everywhere because you want one. It is the same with cars that you want, all of a sudden you see them everywhere. You have at least a 50/50 chance at your DG, don't give up hoping, they are definatly not all taken.

melissalynay
March 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks Cinss,

That is so true...I hope there is still one left for me...

lisvna
March 5th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I wish i would have morning sickness, nausia, swollen feet and exhaustion if I knew I had my girl!!!

coocoobananas
March 5th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Grass is always greener! My friend was hassling me when I was pregnant with ds2 as I was suffering with nausea again! She wished she was kn my shoes! Well she did a few months later but way worse and she ended up getting her girl... But took back her comments as she had forgotten how horrible it truly is! I would wish it on no one and I have obviously convinced myself that I am willing to go through it again to get a girl...I know I will be kicking myself when it happens though lol!!

Wishing4Princess
March 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I wish i would have morning sickness, nausia, swollen feet and exhaustion if I knew I had my girl!!!

Lol, I totally agree with you lisvna!!! the boys were driving DH crazy last night by screaming and round around the living room, DH turns to me and asks, you still sure about wanting a 3rd? I said the same thing, yes I am positive, It would be alll worth it, if I knew I was having my little girl! and I would be a happier person when I'm passed all this!:(

Myloves
March 6th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks Cinss,

That is so true...I hope there is still one left for me...

There's every chance you could get your girl too!

chocolate
March 7th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Im sure I read or atomic said that reduced fertility sways girl and from people I know, those who fall pregnant quickly tend to have boys and those who it takes a few months etc. end up with girls. So see the positive in the 8 months +

I see girls everywhere, and girl dresses -I used to just not look but now I take a sneaky peak on good days

Flava
March 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ahh same here only I see baby boys everywhere! Im thinking how come others get it so easy ?There are more boys then girls , right? Just look at this site lot more ppl sways girls because they have boys!
I fall pregnant easy and only have girls. Also I can't even say if i don't try I never know because I already tried twice!
So i guess i should know I will have a girl anyway?

I Love Ladybugs
March 17th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Totally get that feeling and we are not even in the ttcing season...waiting for this fall to be here to try. Hope that you ttc your pink bundle!!!