PDA

View Full Version : Does SIZE and DTD position matter? And how to lower DH testosterone - Swaying pink!

Loveychoc
March 5th, 2012, 08:31 PM
I have a DH who proudly claims himself having healthy libido (and size, he also claims! sorry TMI!). Having learnt that it seems like girls are conceived under the condition where females are at the level of less nourished body and DH also needs to lower his overall testosterone, I am afraid that DH is just naturally a "baby boy only" producer if he doesn't make changes to his own body (no matter how hard my body tries to sway).

So does size actually matter? And what about DTD position? DH is always keen to do 'deep release" instead of 'shallow'... I'll have to convince him with some tricks if i tell him to do shallow penetration (he doesn't know about swaying). And if DH is terrible at abstaining, is there anything he can take to help him lower his testosterone?

I know that there's no specific gender conceived by having special DTD position, etc... but I am just wondering if the odds will increase if DH has a role in swaying.

Princess of Pink
March 6th, 2012, 01:22 AM
I think it's rubbish...DH has a high libido and is HUGE! I am taking 9ish inches and we have always done DEEP penetration and have all girls.

rainbowflower
March 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I think your environment will sway more even if you do it deeply

Hobbermittens
March 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM
My DH is above average, and we have GBG. I have a friend who claims that her DH is huge, and they have 3 girls. I don't think size matters!

Atomic says that position isn't all that important, but people include it in their sways because it is easy to do. I personally have one daughter conceived "Doggy Style", and I am sure I am not the only one!

purplepoet20
March 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I really don't think size matters. I knew guys who were big and small and their kids genders are all over the place. So I may have been a little wild years ago but I will say that size and gender mean nothing.

My DH likes to use more force when finishing. With this last time I was on top so I was able to sit up a little, which he whined about. Since I was on top I did lay down right after DH was done.

zanacal
March 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
My DH is also large (he'd so love to read this lol!) and has a very high libido but we're expecting a girl! He also released deep and with some force when we had our attempt!

Cinss
March 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
My DP is a very manly man with high testosterone, unsatiable libido and a big one too. He has 2 DD's from a previous relationship and we have 1 DD together, i dont think there is any relation between the fathers T levels and the gender of the children.

Loveychoc
March 7th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I am still just a bit concerned if DH also needs to lower his sperm count if we r swaying pink? A friend of ours conceived via IVF (not PGD)and now expecting a baby girl in a couple of months, prior to IVF process her DH was told that he had low sperm count after doing some fertility check up (hence that was also a reason why they haven't had a child after 5 yrs of marriage). This makes me wonder if her DH has low sperm count that could also mean that he has less y's thus the ones left to be fertiliased were more of the x's (hence they're having a baby girl now)

My DH is not the kind of person to Do abstinence, doing 2-4 days of release is more of his style, but this may sway blue?! And I don't think he can do it EVERY day release without a miss either , depending on his workload and mood of the day!

Princess of Pink
March 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM
It is physically impossible to have less y's or less x's. In simple terms sperm are created from a single cell that contains both an X and a Y....the cell divides equally with identical genetic information in each...one gets the X....the other gets the Y. They are not created individually, therefore there are equal numbers of X and Y in each man. The X is slightly hardier and perhaps can survive in a more hostile environment, they Y requiring a healthy environment and good nutrition.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Size is largely determined by genetics and has little/nothing to do with T levels. Tall guys do father more sons on average than shorter guys but we don't know why that even is. At the risk of perpetuating racial stereotypes, people of a certain ethnic group who are stereotyped as being on the large side actually have more daughters than certain ethnic group stereotyped as being on the small side.

Odds do increase if DH helps out either by FR/abstain, or taking licorice root. He can also jog/ride a bike, take hot baths, and wear tighty whitey underwear.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM
My DH is above average, and we have GBG. I have a friend who claims that her DH is huge, and they have 3 girls. I don't think size matters!

Atomic says that position isn't all that important, but people include it in their sways because it is easy to do. I personally have one daughter conceived "Doggy Style", and I am sure I am not the only one!

Exactly - it's easy to include and prob. doesn't hurt anything, so why not give it a go! Remember tho, all the failed blue sways were virtually all doing deep penetration because it's one of the better known tactics, so it just can't sway that much or there would be no failed blue sways.

Hobbermittens
March 10th, 2012, 01:28 PM
My DH is not the kind of person to Do abstinence, doing 2-4 days of release is more of his style, but this may sway blue?! And I don't think he can do it EVERY day release without a miss either , depending on his workload and mood of the day!

That is boy timing. If you want your DH to do FR, you may have to "help" him if he is too tired to DTD every day.

Loveychoc
March 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM
That is boy timing. If you want your DH to do FR, you may have to "help" him if he is too tired to DTD every day.

LOL. Looks like I have to! Sure he wouldn't mind.