PDA

View Full Version : Microsort question

xnicolax
January 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Dr Potter, I had a telephone consultation with you on monday. We spoke about microsort and that if it were available, you think it would be beneficial for me as we only had 2 male embryos in our failed cycle. Do you think it would be worth it for me to wait a little longer to see if it gets approved? (we were planning on coming to you in June). I am 29. Also, can microsort be damaging to the sperm/embryo?

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM
bump

Dr. Potter
March 17th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Dr Potter, I had a telephone consultation with you on monday. We spoke about microsort and that if it were available, you think it would be beneficial for me as we only had 2 male embryos in our failed cycle. Do you think it would be worth it for me to wait a little longer to see if it gets approved? (we were planning on coming to you in June). I am 29. Also, can microsort be damaging to the sperm/embryo?If we had a better handle on the time horizon, it would be worth waiting but as of now we are still waiting to get the panel scheduled so we really have no idea whether it will be 6, 12 or 18 months.