PDA

View Full Version : Here we go - BFP

onehealthybaby
March 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
We weren't really trying the last few months because I start a new job in the fall, but we had one oops 5 days before O and did not really dump them out (stood up soon after though) and a perfect "pull out" in the shower (standing up - DH swore he did not release at all and he did not help himself the days prior to the pull out. He had no reason to fib because he was not wanting another baby right now and would have made it pretty clear I needed to wash myself if he did) on the day of O.

Just to be safe and sway on the off chance something caught (I wanted to be trying despite my new job), I used vinagar douche before the first oops 5 days before O followed by Acijel every day through O. I used douche before the pull out, and acijel after.

I never eat breakfast. I was on zoloft. I took asprin the week of O. I wore a negative ion bracelet as there were solar flares.

I am not sure what this all means for a sway - unfortuneatly probably 50/50. I got a pretty strong + at 11 DPO in the afternoon.

I have two boys:)

Any thoughts? Do you think I conceived the 5 days before O or with the pull out?

onehealthybaby
March 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Oh and I Oed on the new moon cycle (I think - it was 12 days ago and we have a full moon tonight) - Can someone verify that was new moon phase?

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Congrats and good luck! That's not a bad sway at all!

I would bet $37 dollars in pennies that the 5 days before O was the culprit. :)

lobella2
March 8th, 2012, 07:57 PM
That sounds like a pretty good sway. My friend got pregnant with her daughter from dtd in the shower:)

sweetpea
March 8th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Congratulations! The up side to not really trying (but still doing lots of girl-friendly things) is that your T levels were probably really low from not stressing/obsessing, so that can only help! Good luck! :)

Myloves
March 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Congrats!

PeonyPrincess
March 9th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Oh and I Oed on the new moon cycle (I think - it was 12 days ago and we have a full moon tonight) - Can someone verify that was new moon phase?

Yes, that was the new moon phase. We are due date buddies! I am 13DPO and got my BFP at 10DPO. Have you worked out your EDD? I have 2 boys also. Look forward to seeing how you are going in the due Sept/Oct/Nov thread. Peony x

babydust
March 12th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Sounds like a great sway!! I also think u got pregnant from the 5 days before O attempt. My dh and U have been doing pull our method for years and we havent gotten pregnant.

onehealthybaby
March 12th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks! I am so shocked a 5 day cutoff could work, but I agree, the pull out method is actually scientifically quite effective and I am positive he pulled out out. Hopefully Shettles was not a complete joke and there is something to his method. I did use acigel through O and took asprin (and I think I did benedryl but the months of not really "trying" have all gelled into one memory!) I have a Hannah and didn't even check pH at all this cycle!

I can't even imagine hearing "its a girl" but I will be so excited if I do!

zanacal
March 12th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Congratulations and good luck for a girl!

Indira
March 12th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Congratulations! Hope it is your girl:luck:

Babyy Love
March 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Wait moon phase matter when TTC !?

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Wait moon phase matter when TTC !?

Not much if at all - here's the science behind the possibility. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1421-lunaception.html Some people like to include them if they can. I really think it's pretty irrelevant.

The problem is, the way some websites calculate moon phase is different so it's impossible to make all the different sites agree with each other.

ILindGurl
March 20th, 2012, 08:57 AM
My DS2 was conceived 5 days before expected O....I thought we were safely far enough away from O. GL, and hope you get your DG.

Irishmom
March 20th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Congrats! Praying for pink for you.xx:DD:

KnockYourBallsOff
March 25th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Congrats and hoping you get your girl!