PDA

View Full Version : Getting worried!

mysixpack
March 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I'm new here. I have 5 daughters who are 11,8,3,1&10 months. Our last three we tried for a boy. This time I swayed for a boy. I am due 9-26-2012. I just have the feeling it's a girl. I just kno it. A part of me wants to keep trying if it's a girl. But I kno I need to stop having kids just to get my dg. I love all of my girls and don't mind having a big family I think it's nice. I never thought I would have six children but then I never imagined having six girls! It's crazy! I hate when people say to me wow u have five girls good luck when they are teenagers. And r u saving up now for all those weddings? I just don't like the comments on how we even have five kids. A couple of people said u should stop now ur never going to have a boy! I just want to prove them wrong!! Well I do hope this baby is a boy. But also healthy. If not when I see her I will be happy. That's why I want to know the gender before she is born. Hope I get to kno everyone!

girlmom
March 9th, 2012, 12:22 PM
we had 7 although we lost 2 along the way. im pleased to be able to say its finally a baby boy. we swayed with the last 6. this time we didn't sway boy, if anything i swayed girl. i really think taking a break and throwing all the diets and suppliments and timing out the window. helped. i enjoyed my husband, i enjoyed our love life, i took time to enjoy my daughters. but i knew this was dd8 for us. i was so convinced after our "girl sway" and that feeling i had. i nearly fell off the table when she said its a boy. hope you can join me for team blue but if you can't team pink is just as good and hey you can reuse all those baby clothes! congrats

pebmcpd7
March 9th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I'm new here. I have 5 daughters who are 11,8,3,1&10 months. Our last three we tried for a boy. This time I swayed for a boy. I am due 9-26-2012. I just have the feeling it's a girl. I just kno it. A part of me wants to keep trying if it's a girl. But I kno I need to stop having kids just to get my dg. I love all of my girls and don't mind having a big family I think it's nice. I never thought I would have six children but then I never imagined having six girls! It's crazy! I hate when people say to me wow u have five girls good luck when they are teenagers. And r u saving up now for all those weddings? I just don't like the comments on how we even have five kids. A couple of people said u should stop now ur never going to have a boy! I just want to prove them wrong!! Well I do hope this baby is a boy. But also healthy. If not when I see her I will be happy. That's why I want to know the gender before she is born. Hope I get to kno everyone!

I am the same only I have 6 boys, everyone keeps saying you have to go for the girl!!! Really annoys me...