PDA

View Full Version : aatomic- or anyone else

Coccinelle33
January 20th, 2011, 08:44 PM
what in the heck would you eat then? it seems like everything is a no no and i have no idea what i will eat come time.i already don't eat any type of meat, fish, or eggs.... what do you think would be some could things for me to eat then?

atomic sagebrush
January 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Skim dairy, refined grains like rice and pasta, fruits and vegetables. The "diet" is just a suggestion of things that should make up the bulk of your diet, it's not like the IG diet where "if it isn't in the tiers, than it isn't allowed". If you need to eat some beans to get through the day, go ahead. It's ok. If you like bell peppers, eat bell peppers now and then. As long as you are aiming for a low protein, low calorie, low nutrient diet, THAT is what is going to sway for you. No magic foods or combinations of foods.

You're already doing SO much to sway just with your diet as it is! Don't even give the diet another thought. With a diet like yours is right now, you are already well on your way.

Remember, getting stressed and obsessed sways BLUE!

Viene
January 21st, 2011, 03:55 PM
If I remember correctly, didn't you say a long time ago that when you conceived your daughter you lived on noodles? Or maybe that was someone else.

lindi
January 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
I love making a little smoothie of low fat plain kefir, a splash of skim milk, and a huge heap of frozen strawberries and raspberries in the blender. Every now and then I throw in a dash of wheat germ for the b6 (progesterone!) but not always. I have this as my afternoon snack and make a healthier one (bananas, blueberries) for my lil guy. Its something to look forward to and then I can last til dinner. Lunches I got some low salt white bread, and baby swiss cheese is very low sodium- I'll make a little grilled cheese and steam some frozen green beans or cut up a cucumber. Dinners are white rice or pasta and tiny bit of tofu, seitan, tempeh with whatever vegetables I think do less harm than others. Often its a butter lettuce salad with cucumber and light dressing. For dessert I have a strawberry nonfat yogurt or a handful of fresh strawberries. I sneak an animal cracker now and then. And maybe toast with jam as a snack before bed, since I skip breakfast this usually makes me feel less deprived. Any ideas in there for you?

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Do you remember Rein and Sunshines? She ate TONS of pasta and then got pg with her daughter accidentally. The pasta even had tomato sauce on it!!

Coccinelle33
January 23rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
yes i was eating mainly noodles, rice, peas, green beans, with white home made sauce (which was heavy cream and garlic), milk, and yogurt.

Viene
January 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
If that's how you ate when you got a girl then I would think to eat like that again, but maybe nix the garlic.

Another princess
January 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Do you remember Rein and Sunshines? She ate TONS of pasta and then got pg with her daughter accidentally. The pasta even had tomato sauce on it!!

Pasta with home made tomato sauces was what i was eating regularly when i conceived my daughter. Was swaying girl but back then there was no diet advice a part frm increase cal/mag and lower pot/sod. Think i will stay away frm the tomatoes this time!!