PDA

View Full Version : Swaying girl tips

Babyy Love
March 11th, 2012, 01:59 AM
So I completely fell off of my girl sway because well I had to eat! But my new thing is losing weight before conceiving and it turns out exercising seems to be a part of some ladies sway. This is all new to me and im hoping within 2 more months I will fall pregnant because it will be a year of ttc. Please send me some tips so I can increase my girl chances!! :fingers:

rainbowflower
March 11th, 2012, 03:36 AM
aww the diet does get very difficult! how long were you doing it for? which diet were you doing? other than when skipping breakfast (which I'd try and do even if not doing a proper swaying diet as that strongly sways in itself) I wasn't hungry doing the LE diet.

so.. tips:
skip breakfast and try not to snack during the day
douche/use RepHresh to keep pH low
still do FR or compressed FR or abstain
no big O, shallow release when DTD

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hi and welcome!!

Here's the guide to exercising while swaying.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1411-exercise-enigma-both-genders.html

What diet were you doing? If you came over from IG and were doing the IG diet, we have the complete French Gender Diet and my Low Everything Diet in the Dream Members section - they tend to be easier to stick to than the IG Diet.

Babyy Love
March 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
aww the diet does get very difficult! how long were you doing it for? which diet were you doing? other than when skipping breakfast (which I'd try and do even if not doing a proper swaying diet as that strongly sways in itself) I wasn't hungry doing the LE diet.

so.. tips:
skip breakfast and try not to snack during the day
douche/use RepHresh to keep pH low
still do FR or compressed FR or abstain
no big O, shallow release when DTD

I FAILED major because I was eating breakfast for the past 2 weeks and I have successfully lost 10lbs in which I'm happy about but since I O on the 15th and couldn't help but DTD Saturday and Sunday(only free time). I think My pH was high and I have a boy friendly environment :(
I was planning on trying maybe o + 12 this time for my :DD: but it's a 7 day refrain

Babyy Love
March 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hi and welcome!!

Here's the guide to exercising while swaying.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1411-exercise-enigma-both-genders.html

What diet were you doing? If you came over from IG and were doing the IG diet, we have the complete French Gender Diet and my Low Everything Diet in the Dream Members section - they tend to be easier to stick to than the IG Diet.

I WAS doing the IG diet for about 3 months and working out made me dizzy and sick. My iron even with vitamins was getting lower by the minute so I started to eat properly such as breakfast in the morning and fruits and veggies but then when I sat back and realized the healthy stuff was :DS: boy food! So I tried to eat as little boy food as possible and replace juice with lots of milk. Then here i saw someone say running EVERYDAY can sway girl as well

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I FAILED major because I was eating breakfast for the past 2 weeks and I have successfully lost 10lbs in which I'm happy about but since I O on the 15th and couldn't help but DTD Saturday and Sunday(only free time). I think My pH was high and I have a boy friendly environment :(
I was planning on trying maybe o + 12 this time for my :DD: but it's a 7 day refrain

EAting breakfast is not make or break, it's just one method we use to send a signal to our bodies.

I personally don't think O+12 is a good sway tactic because it is not proven to do any good, it is stressful in a way that may raise testosterone, and also it really makes it tough to get pg. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/1291-o-12-part-1-history-o-12-a.html (this is a 3 part essay, be sure to read all three parts - how to is in here too!)

7 day refrain? Do you mean abstain?

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I WAS doing the IG diet for about 3 months and working out made me dizzy and sick. My iron even with vitamins was getting lower by the minute so I started to eat properly such as breakfast in the morning and fruits and veggies but then when I sat back and realized the healthy stuff was :DS: boy food! So I tried to eat as little boy food as possible and replace juice with lots of milk. Then here i saw someone say running EVERYDAY can sway girl as well

How do you know your iron was low?? Did you have it tested or are you assuming on the basis of how you felt?? Your body actually stores quite a bit of iron (unless you are anemic to begin with) and while it is def. possible to get low in iron from IG Diet, that would not be my first assumption in why you were feeling bad.

The most likely thing you get deficient on in the IG diet is POTASSIUM and that can def. make you feel terrible. Fresh fruits and vegetables DO NOT sway blue when eaten as a part of a vegetarian diet and if you are following the guidelines of the LE Diet - 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% of cals from fat (averages out to be 25-60 g fat depending on how many cals you eat). You MUST be getting 2500-3500 mg potassium every day or you can actually die! It's even possible to get too little sodium as well and get sick from that 700-1000 mg sodium, no less.

Lower blood sugar levels can also make you feel bad while on a girl diet but unfortunately, lower blood sugar does seem to sway pink so that's just somethign we need to find a way to live with. It tends to get better over time.

Healthy in terms of fertility, is NOT what is "healthy" for your heart and preventing cancer. There are WAY WAY more nutrients in a plate of pasta and a glass of milk than there is in a salad. Vegetables and fruits are fine for pink and in fact you need to eat some because otherwise you will be lacking in potassium.

Exercising can sway pink but you have to do very intense exercise while losing weight on a low protein, low fat diet. You want to shrink your muscle mass to sway pink, and you can do that with no exercise or with a lot of exercise. But moderate exercise, esp. with a higher calorie, higher protein diet, grows muscle and tends to sway blue.

Babyy Love
March 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM
How do you know your iron was low?? Did you have it tested or are you assuming on the basis of how you felt?? Your body actually stores quite a bit of iron (unless you are anemic to begin with) and while it is def. possible to get low in iron from IG Diet, that would not be my first assumption in why you were feeling bad.

The most likely thing you get deficient on in the IG diet is POTASSIUM and that can def. make you feel terrible. Fresh fruits and vegetables DO NOT sway blue when eaten as a part of a vegetarian diet and if you are following the guidelines of the LE Diet - 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% of cals from fat (averages out to be 25-60 g fat depending on how many cals you eat). You MUST be getting 2500-3500 mg potassium every day or you can actually die! It's even possible to get too little sodium as well and get sick from that 700-1000 mg sodium, no less.

Lower blood sugar levels can also make you feel bad while on a girl diet but unfortunately, lower blood sugar does seem to sway pink so that's just somethign we need to find a way to live with. It tends to get better over time.

Healthy in terms of fertility, is NOT what is "healthy" for your heart and preventing cancer. There are WAY WAY more nutrients in a plate of pasta and a glass of milk than there is in a salad. Vegetables and fruits are fine for pink and in fact you need to eat some because otherwise you will be lacking in potassium.

Exercising can sway pink but you have to do very intense exercise while losing weight on a low protein, low fat diet. You want to shrink your muscle mass to sway pink, and you can do that with no exercise or with a lot of exercise. But moderate exercise, esp. with a higher calorie, higher protein diet, grows muscle and tends to sway blue.

WOW! Thanks :)
I was actually told by my doctor my iron is low but its right back to normal now. The IG diet allows strawberries,kiwi in moderation,raspberries and cranberries. It seems like every other fruit was forbidden so since I wants to lose 20lbs my doctor said NEVER skip breakfast so I ate turkey bacon,eggs, and an English muffin or an apple is cinnamon almost every morning. Then lunch would be Greek yogurt with strawberries and some almonds or an English muffin with peanut butter and banana slices which I was told sways blue. And dinner would be lettuce,tomatoes and grilled chicken(remember IG forbids tomatoes), or grilled salmon and veggies so I think I ruined my pink chances this month except I exercised my butt off (hours at the gym sometimes twices a day) which led me to my 10lb drop. I am the type of person who needs to feel like I'm eating some type of meat which is why I can't go full vegetable diet. I NEED my chicken at least is that bad? And I drink skim milk for my smoothies and low fat milk plain. And as for sodium? I cut back A LOT because IG is against that too. And does it matter if the pasta is whole wheat or not

Babyy Love
March 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM
EAting breakfast is not make or break, it's just one method we use to send a signal to our bodies.

I personally don't think O+12 is a good sway tactic because it is not proven to do any good, it is stressful in a way that may raise testosterone, and also it really makes it tough to get pg. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/1291-o-12-part-1-history-o-12-a.html (this is a 3 part essay, be sure to read all three parts - how to is in here too!)

7 day refrain? Do you mean abstain?

Yes abstain. I feel a little bad because I'm young and it will be a year next month..doctors make it seem horrible once u reach the year mark.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM
1)Ok. I had to ask about the iron because people often assume they have low iron when in reality they don't. You have to have pretty low iron to cause symptoms so it still may be that you were feeling cruddy because of other reasons and not the iron.

2)Even with the fruit intake on IG, many people don't get enough potassium.

3)Doctors are very down on skipping breakfast. Please understand we're not doing it for aid in losing weight, we're doing it because we are trying to increase the amount of hours out of the day in which your blood sugar is kind of on the low side. It is totally possible to eat breakfast and still sway pink, I just want you to understand the reasons why we make the suggestion - nothign to do with aiding weight loss at all.

4)Sorry, I think your diet as described is pretty blue friendly. The IG Diet has worked for some people, don't get me wrong, it's just that I personally do not believe that a diet with eggs, bacon, dairy, nuts, chicken, large amoutns of pasta, and salmon on a daily basis, is gonna help the majority of people conceive their DG. It may work for YOU tho and if that's what you feel comfortable on, well, people get their DG every day doing nothing any different than they have any other day of their lives!

5)Pasta does not need to be whole grain but just so you know, all pasta is highly fortified and has a lot of protein and calories for the amount of satisfaction you get from eating it. Serving size of pasta is miniscule and it's very easy to overeat it.

6)Were you COUNTING your sodium and potassium? Low sodium and potassium is VERY dangerous (believe it or not, more dangerous than low iron) and the guidelines are the same on IG as they are here. You need 700-1000 mg sodium and 2500-3500 mg potassium to live.

7)if you were exercising that much and lost a lot of weight, you were prob. swaying pink no matter what you were eating.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Yes abstain. I feel a little bad because I'm young and it will be a year next month..doctors make it seem horrible once u reach the year mark.

Well, of course when we're swaying, some of the things we do prevent pg and so they don't "count" as real attempts.

If you're not getting pg, abstain is not going to help with that. Abstain +1 attempt + O+12, you may as well be taking a birth control pill because most people just don't get pg that way. A lot of the people who claimed to get pg that way actually calculated O wrong or else released 2 eggs and hit only the second one.

Babyy Love
March 15th, 2012, 12:30 AM
1)Ok. I had to ask about the iron because people often assume they have low iron when in reality they don't. You have to have pretty low iron to cause symptoms so it still may be that you were feeling cruddy because of other reasons and not the iron.

2)Even with the fruit intake on IG, many people don't get enough potassium.

3)Doctors are very down on skipping breakfast. Please understand we're not doing it for aid in losing weight, we're doing it because we are trying to increase the amount of hours out of the day in which your blood sugar is kind of on the low side. It is totally possible to eat breakfast and still sway pink, I just want you to understand the reasons why we make the suggestion - nothign to do with aiding weight loss at all.

4)Sorry, I think your diet as described is pretty blue friendly. The IG Diet has worked for some people, don't get me wrong, it's just that I personally do not believe that a diet with eggs, bacon, dairy, nuts, chicken, large amoutns of pasta, and salmon on a daily basis, is gonna help the majority of people conceive their DG. It may work for YOU tho and if that's what you feel comfortable on, well, people get their DG every day doing nothing any different than they have any other day of their lives!

5)Pasta does not need to be whole grain but just so you know, all pasta is highly fortified and has a lot of protein and calories for the amount of satisfaction you get from eating it. Serving size of pasta is miniscule and it's very easy to overeat it.

6)Were you COUNTING your sodium and potassium? Low sodium and potassium is VERY dangerous (believe it or not, more dangerous than low iron) and the guidelines are the same on IG as they are here. You need 700-1000 mg sodium and 2500-3500 mg potassium to live.

7)if you were exercising that much and lost a lot of weight, you were prob. swaying pink no matter what you were eating.

1) I don't know how my iron was so low but I had weird symptoms and got blood work done*and sure enough I was lacking iron
2) I think as far as potassium goes I'm fine
3) Tell me about it! I was ordered to eat breakfast by my doctor because according to her "it is impossible to lose weight properly without eating breakfast"
4) It totally sucks! I am making friends with the blue :(*
IG is pro eggs and I choose egg white and even turkey bacon and almonds sway blue!? But truly the only constant thing hubby and I eat is chicken,salad, vegetables and salmon as dinner but during the day he needs his raisin bran and I need my fruit and that is all we will have with occasional almond or carrot snacking. What should I switch up to sway pink? I mean IG was practically a bowl or strawberries,air, some milk,water, and crystal lite..that gets old
5) I eat about a fist amount size of pasta once in a blue because i get full pretty quick from it
6) I was not counting but im positive I needed to cut back..EVERYTHING had salt in my house
7) I exercised for hours until my legs felt like noodles but these past 3 days I've been busy and then tired from being busy*

Babyy Love
March 15th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Well, of course when we're swaying, some of the things we do prevent pg and so they don't "count" as real attempts.

If you're not getting pg, abstain is not going to help with that. Abstain +1 attempt + O+12, you may as well be taking a birth control pill because most people just don't get pg that way. A lot of the people who claimed to get pg that way actually calculated O wrong or else released 2 eggs and hit only the second one.

Iguess I'll relax a bit as well as stick to the original plan of BD BEFORE ovulation

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2012, 09:02 AM
1)Of course, that may have been a coincidence. Many women are low in iron due to childbirth and menstruation and symptoms caused by anemia are not too common. Symptoms caused by low blood sugar and low potassium are much more common and there is no law that says you can't have low potassium and low iron at the same time!

2)I think you should track your potassium for a couple days just to be absolutely sure - I'm not trying to be a nag, just want you to be safe. I suspect you were not getting anywhere near enough potassium on IG Diet.

3)Well, all I can say is that plenty of people on this site have lost weight by not eating breakfast! :) Remember, we're not trying to optimize weight loss, we're swaying!

4)Let me explain why IG is pro-eggs and then you can make up your mind. IG claims that you have to raise progesterone and there is progesterone in eggs, so eating eggs makes your progesterone go up. First of all, the prog = girls is just one unproven theory that doesn't even have much data backing it up. Beyond that tho, you do NOT get your body's supply of progesterone from the foods you eat. Your body MAKES progesterone out of fats and cholesterol - it is irrelevant whether eggs have progesterone in them because that's not the prog your body uses anyway. Eggs do have cholesterol, but the problem is that your body turns those very same raw materials into estrogen and testosterone and those things sway BLUE! So when you eat a lot of eggs, all you are doing is providing ample amounts of raw materials for your body to turn into estrogen and testosterone. Even if your body makes more progesterone using that cholesterol in the egg, it also makes E and T at the same time! HUGE step in the wrong direction.

5)Re egg white, turkey bacon, and almonds, YES, those also sway blue. It doesn't mean you can't have them in small amounts, but the prob. with them is that they all have protein. Your body takes that protein and turns it into muscle mass, and muscle mass in turn sends a signal to your body to start making lots of testosterone. And the healthy fats in the almonds are excellent fuel for your body to turn into T and E.

6)Re chicken and salmon - IG has these listed as ok because their "minerals" are balanced. But again, the mineral stuff is just one theory out of many and it does NOT have consistent data backing it up. There is much more of a case for testosterone swaying blue than there is minerals. (Here's the case against minerals if I didn't already post it http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html) When you eat chicken and salmon, you are getting a big boost of healthy fat that your body will use to make testosterone and estrogen, and also protein that your body uses to make muscle which then sends a signal to your body to make MORE testosterone. You DO NOT get your testosterone supply from eating red meat, you get it from eating protein and healthy fats.

7)Please understand, I'm not suggesting you eat the IG Diet. I HATE the IG Diet and I think it's harming people and making sways that would have otherwise succeeded, fail. I am suggesting the LE Diet instead, which is vegetarian, 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% cals from fat (25-60 g depending on how many cals you eat) 2500-3500 mg potassium (or more if you like), 700-1000 mg sodium. No forbidden foods, just some choices that are better than others. Fruits and vegetables are fine to eat and most vegetables are actually free foods that you can eat as much as you like. You do have to count calories for fruit but otherwise they are free - no need to count protein or fat in fruit.

8)fist size serving of pasta is fine! Some people really go overboard with their pasta.

9)Just be aware you CAN drop too low on sodium. NO sodium is not good for you either.

Babyy Love
March 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM
1)Of course, that may have been a coincidence. *Many women are low in iron due to childbirth and menstruation and symptoms caused by anemia are not too common. *Symptoms caused by low blood sugar and low potassium are much more common and there is no law that says you can't have low potassium and low iron at the same time!

2)I think you should track your potassium for a couple days just to be absolutely sure - I'm not trying to be a nag, just want you to be safe. *I suspect you were not getting anywhere near enough potassium on IG Diet.

3)Well, all I can say is that plenty of people on this site have lost weight by not eating breakfast! *:) *Remember, we're not trying to optimize weight loss, we're swaying!

4)Let me explain why IG is pro-eggs and then you can make up your mind. *IG claims that you have to raise progesterone and there is progesterone in eggs, so eating eggs makes your progesterone go up. *First of all, the prog = girls is just one unproven theory that doesn't even have much data backing it up. *Beyond that tho, you do NOT get your body's supply of progesterone from the foods you eat. *Your body MAKES progesterone out of fats and cholesterol - it is irrelevant whether eggs have progesterone in them because that's not the prog your body uses anyway. *Eggs do have cholesterol, but the problem is that your body turns those very same raw materials into estrogen and testosterone and those things sway BLUE! *So when you eat a lot of eggs, all you are doing is providing ample amounts of raw materials for your body to turn into estrogen and testosterone. * Even if your body makes more progesterone using that cholesterol in the egg, it also makes E and T at the same time! *HUGE step in the wrong direction.

5)Re egg white, turkey bacon, and almonds, YES, those also sway blue. *It doesn't mean you can't have them in small amounts, but the prob. with them is that they all have protein. *Your body takes that protein and turns it into muscle mass, and muscle mass in turn sends a signal to your body to start making lots of testosterone. *And the healthy fats in the almonds are excellent fuel for your body to turn into T and E.

6)Re chicken and salmon - IG has these listed as ok because their "minerals" are balanced. *But again, the mineral stuff is just one theory out of many and it does NOT have consistent data backing it up. *There is much more of a case for testosterone swaying blue than there is minerals. *(Here's the case against minerals if I didn't already post it *http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html) *When you eat chicken and salmon, you are getting a big boost of healthy fat that your body will use to make testosterone and estrogen, and also protein that your body uses to make muscle which then sends a signal to your body to make MORE testosterone. *You DO NOT get your testosterone supply from eating red meat, you get it from eating protein and healthy fats.

7)Please understand, I'm not suggesting you eat the IG Diet. *I HATE the IG Diet and I think it's harming people and making sways that would have otherwise succeeded, fail. *I am suggesting the LE Diet instead, which is vegetarian, 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% cals from fat (25-60 g depending on how many cals you eat) 2500-3500 mg potassium (or more if you like), 700-1000 mg sodium. *No forbidden foods, just some choices that are better than others. *Fruits and vegetables are fine to eat and most vegetables are actually free foods that you can eat as much as you like. *You do have to count calories for fruit but otherwise they are free - no need to count protein or fat in fruit.

8)fist size serving of pasta is fine! *Some people really go overboard with their pasta.

9)Just be aware you CAN drop too low on sodium. *NO sodium is not good for you either.

1)I'm not sure if my potassium was low at all but I know my iron was
2)I'm not sure exactly how to track my potassium lol
3)Well you are absolutely right! I know people who've lost tons and never eat breakfast
4)Cutting out eggs NOW I needed them to raise my cholesterol as well and now that I did so why continue to eat them right? Lol*
5)And I thought almond were fine hmmm
6) So are you saying cut it out all together to sway pink or limit it? And since I exercise so much wouldn't it be OK?*
7) I'm growing to love vegetables and since I am trying to lose some more weight i'll try it but how about rice? IG are crazy about the rice and milk thing..I sweat milk now due to that diet
8) I know to much pasta isn't good for you so I eat a fist amount without sauce tho..IG is against it
9) I still have sodium just not on everything or in everything like before*