PDA

View Full Version : Question about BFP after 13DPO - well, DH's question

Lassie1982
March 11th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Im on 13DPO, still BFN (using FMU with FRER), temps still high though (grrr stop confusing me!)

Im certain im out, but DH seems to hang on to some hope till AF gets here...

He had a question though and said to 'ask on that website your always on'

if i *was* to get a BFP in the coming days so 14, 15 or 16DPO - what would the lateness of the BFP indicate?? Would it mean that the pregnancy is a weak one?? Would it potentially indicate that their is something wrong with the baby since it took so long for the hcg levels to rise??

Hope the question makes sense..

Cinss
March 11th, 2012, 07:20 PM
It could indecate a late implantation, nothing to worry about at all, and some ladies just have lower levels of HCG, so don't see a + pg test untill later. Actually i didn't get a + until my AF was a week late aprox 21 DPO, with my 1st DD.

PeonyPrincess
March 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I was reading through a journal I kept when pg with DS1 and I did a pg test at 14DPO and it was -ve. I didn't bother testing again for 6 days (talk about patient!) and then did another test which was +ve. I think it can be different for every person and every pregnancy. This time it was a very strong + at 10DPO.

My temps always stayed high until the day AF started. So I never had pre-warning that AF was definitely about to start. Not sure if you have a pattern you have noticed. FF says the most common day for BFPs is 14DPO.

Don't count yourself out just yet anyway! Frustrating isn't it?!

Lassie1982
March 11th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Thanks girls :)

PP, my temps historically have dropped 2 days before my period arrives, but then I took vitex this cycle, maybe that changes things.
And yes, it's super frustrating. I just wanna know!

fivebabies
March 12th, 2012, 12:33 AM
With baby #3 I didn't get a bfp until 20 dpo!...and it was very faint. With the rest I got them before AF was late, All 4 are healthy and happy.

Don't worry! :)

GT77
June 25th, 2012, 01:17 AM
say wait to day 18

Praying4Pink
June 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Lassie! I am sort of wondering myself since I got a stark white BFN this am at 12DPO...only 3 days before AF is due. I wonder if our early O threw things out of whack this time around? All I know is that I really wanted to see a +ive already, lol. Praying for your two beautiful lines Lassie!!!