PDA

View Full Version : bfp ladies

wantingson
March 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
The month u got ur bfp. Did u had cm discharge after ovulatio.if yes after how many dpo.

Thanks

TTC5
March 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I don't think so, nothing out of the ordinary anyway. For me the big give away was cramping for 2 days and awful lower back ache right around implantation time!

Cinss
March 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I read on FF that you cant determine pregnancy after O by looking at CM.

pinkin2011
March 17th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I did have different cm after o( dont know if it was due to being preg)... Found it kind of lotion like not a heap of it tho...And yeah major cramps for me too and lower back

wantingson
March 17th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks ladies,

toomanyboys
April 24th, 2012, 01:53 PM
i had a real problem with cm for the last couple of months...i don't have any...i get really gooey dirty looking runny thick cm just before O maybe for a day or two i noticed this because i would take OPK's and they would become positive around that time...then when i assumed i may have O..i go dry...completely.....i barely get anything...i have had months where i thought it is more so then other months and it is yellow...but not like some people decribe it....i know partly becasue i am 37 and i have PCOS...so thins do become dryer anyway as you get older...if your perimenapausal you get so dry you can develop itchiness and lesions which is what happened to me when PCOS became really symptomatic...

i have just found out i am Pg...and there was no give away with cm...just the usual....minimal amount after O..quite gooey and yellow and i would feel like i am leaking in the morning then look and there would be little blob of wet yellow gooey cm on my liner. so for me it was not a sign at all and i thought it would be...i still hardly have any...the only unusual thing that occured is that 2 days ago at 8dpo when i peed i had some runny cm drip out of me...i could see it looking through my thighs whilst on the loo....i never had that before...so i know the fact that i am pg..i have that cm that is creamy and runny but unlike some people i only have limited amount....so for me cm is not a good indicator...becasue all these little minor difference only made sense when i proved positive....until then they did not....

what i have noticed is that my stools are more runny than usual not like dissentry but just quite soft and today i am 10dpo and i have noticed i am peeing a little more frequently during the day....normally i may go morning and once noon and night but now i am going double that time....twice in the morning twice at noon and a couple of times at night...you don't notice it so much until you begin focussing on it for it is because i am tempted to test again and again...that is how i noticed i go more often...:)