PDA

View Full Version : Also from I.G.

Wanting a daughter
January 21st, 2011, 08:43 AM
Hi all,
I am another convert from In Gender. Another one who has paid for Gold Membership and been stung.
Mean over at IG sent me over here so thanks for that Mean. (doubt she actually is mean)
Been thnking about how to conceive a girl since the ultrasound of my BEAUTIFUL 2nd boy showed his willy but only just started researching and am now addicted to the hope!
Pretty sure we are going to travel to the US (in West Oz) to see Dr Potter but still considering our options.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 08:49 AM
Well, welcome! Mean is Mykids on here! Thanks, Mykids for spreading the word. We are happy to help in HT or wherever you would like to post! Congrats on brothers! There are several Aussies on here that would be happy to help you.

Lillylolly
January 21st, 2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome aboard! Happy to see you on here :)

Snowflakes
January 23rd, 2011, 09:23 PM
Hello Wanting A Daughter :)
I also live in WA and have 2 boys and would love a daughter. Wouldn't it be a dream if we could just do HT here in Perth?! Oh well.
We are looking at cycling with Dr Lin in the U.S this year. Seriously hoping for a OHW due to travelling costs etc.
Good luck with your journey :bigsmile:

ErinEfron
January 23rd, 2011, 09:33 PM
Hi! Good luck with your journey to getting your daughter!

atomic sagebrush
January 24th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Hi and welcome!!!

Wanting a daughter
January 24th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Hello Wanting A Daughter :)
I also live in WA and have 2 boys and would love a daughter. Wouldn't it be a dream if we could just do HT here in Perth?! Oh well.
We are looking at cycling with Dr Lin in the U.S this year. Seriously hoping for a OHW due to travelling costs etc.
Good luck with your journey :bigsmile:

Yes wouldn't it be a dream. The review that was supposed to be completed by Dec 10, has only just recently had the committee formed to look at it. I think they kept putting it into the too hard basket. I very seriously doubt that it wil be changed this time around. Maybe in 20yrs...
Nice to know there are others in Perth doing the same thing. Are you keeping your plans to yourslef? We have told a couple of very close friends and my fam (not hubbies) but it is already a bit awkward as one of my very besties doesn't feel we should be able to select gender and it makes for some difficult discussion. I kind of wish I hadn't gone there because I actually did expect the response I got. It's hard to lie to those you love though.
Where is Dr Lin? We are also hoping for OHW miracle, Pretty sure we will only be able to have one crack at it. Already selling shares meant for retirement to do it.

nuthinbutpink
January 24th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Wanting- check the HT board. Several have just cycled with Dr Lin. He is in Fresno in CA.

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
January 25th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Hi and Welcome.

michaela
January 27th, 2011, 03:27 PM
:wave: