PDA

View Full Version : KNOCKYOURBALLSOFF Girl Sway

KnockYourBallsOff
March 22nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
-LE diet since November
-Rephresh (every 3 days all month, extra around o time)
-SP AF-O
-Folic Acid
-Zyrtec --but still had alot of EWCM, or it was the Rephresh, I couldn't tell
-DH took Zyrtec too daily (for allergies...not swaying :))
-Lots of KY to reduce sperm count
-J&D and SET
-Lots of Crystal light and CF diet sodas (DH was drinking tons of CL too)
-ALWAYS skipped breakfast; never ate before 11am. 1 black cup of coffee in the am.
-I was just maintaining my weight this month and didn't lose any more. Didn't gain either. I did snack a bit more here and there, but stayed low fat, no meat, and within levels. I was not as strict w/ sodium this month, though. I've lost about 25 pounds since November and am at my lowest adult level.
-Took fiber supps daily up to O. (they upset my stomach, so I just wanted the benefit until I didn't need it anymore)
-was on 25 mg of zoloft which I stopped 8 weeks ago or so to TTC.
-Moved to an area recently with tons of trees and I'm always outside...so if trees sway and ions exist, I'm good in that area
-It rained a ton this month where we live...another ion thingy.
-Timing: We DTD once 3 days b/f o b/c DH was going out of town. Didn't mean to do a cut off, but had to if we wanted a shot this month. We DTD the day he came home too, but I already saw a big temp rise.
-Girly socks under bed....a baby shower gift...unintentional....but they were there! LOL!
-Prayed ALOT. Did not stress at ALL. Invisioned my daughter (and still am!)

We went team green w/ DS3, but I really want to find out this time. DH doesn't want to. So, we'll see. We have a LONG time b/f we have to think about that :)))

The only thing I'm not happy with is it seemed I had alot of EWCM and I did snack more between meals.

Praying we get our sweet baby girl!

Myloves
March 23rd, 2012, 01:53 AM
I am too praying with you :awe: A good sway :o

prayforprincess
March 23rd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Great job! Did your dh do anything to reduce sperm count -- abstain or fr?

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'm so excited! Good luck!!

KnockYourBallsOff
March 23rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Pray for Princess...no he did not. He did agree to...but we 'practied' FR and it was just a nightmare...that combined w/ me getting utterly burnt out on the LE diet, we didn't do it. Abstaining was not on DH radar EVER! LOL. I wasn't going to use KY...but used alot on the attempts leading up to O to help reduce sperm count. That, combined with J&D, SET, and Rephresh...I'm hoping it lowered the count.

Although, I am utterly convinced diet is like 100% the key....My mom has 2 girls and the LE diet is her life to a T. I basically became my mother :) She passed away a few years ago from Breast Cancer. She chose my girl name and told me and I pray I'm having her soon and can honor my mama that way :)

Are you doing FR or abstaining? I'm all for it! It just would have been too much for us. And my T levels would have been through the roof, I think.

auroara78
March 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Big congrats! How many dpo were you when you tested? Just curious! I hope this is your little girl...care to share the name? I love the idea that your mom picked out a name...that is such a precious gift!

zanacal
March 23rd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Wonderful, wishing you all the very best for your pregnancy :D

KnockYourBallsOff
March 23rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
9dpo Aurora.

myGirl
March 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Wonderful sway! I love that your mom picked out the name!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months :HH:

NewYorkmom
March 23rd, 2012, 08:54 PM
Congrats! That looks like a great sway.

Indira
March 29th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Great sway, good luck! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy and hopefully a little girl :cheer:

lobella2
March 29th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Congrats! It looks like a great sway.

PeonyPrincess
April 9th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Thanks for sharing your sway and the special story of the name you have already chosen...praying you get to call her that in a few months time!

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Good luck!!! Hoping and :pray: that this is it for you! :)