PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions for ya'll...

AprilMay
January 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM
Here's what you can say when someone says, "Oh you have all boys (or girls)? You poor thing!"

1. Actually, we're not sure about the last one. Wanna take a look for me?
2. You think my girls look like boys??!! (be sure to yell)
3. We're hoping one of them is gay, so he will sort of be like a girl.
4. Yes I do. I like boys better than girls, so that's what I had.
5. Yes I do. It's horrible (start crying hysterically)

I actually did #4 in real life. The lady looked at me like I had two heads. I just smiled and waved goodbye at her as I walked away.

Jojogirl
January 21st, 2011, 12:31 PM
I was just gonna say...#4 is my favorite. I would use that one myself!

GreaseMonkey
January 21st, 2011, 12:32 PM
Ahahahahaha I love answer #3!!!!

ErinEfron
January 21st, 2011, 02:50 PM
I used to love to say, "We're half way done! We want four more boys". That really shut them up.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Too funny!

OneLastDream
January 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
I have said no. 3 a few times to people - they are horrified!!! I think its quite funny!!!

OneLastDream
January 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
Meant to say - the other ones are really funny!!! I wonder what someone would do if you start crying hysterically at them lol!!!

pinksapphire
January 21st, 2011, 04:47 PM
Very funny! I like #3 too!!!

People have such nerve, you know?

I was walking w/ my two boys in their stroller back when they were 2.5 years and 5 months. A woman was walking ahead of me w/ her triplet girls in little wagons. She waited for me to catch up for some reason and when I did she stood there, looked at my stroller and said, "What? No girl?" I stood there dumbfounded and then managed a "nope." She then went on about having triplet girls and how great they are. Then like a weirdo, she said, "oh yeah, I forgot....I also have a 7 year old son." Congrats, lady! She is the exact type of person that I should have said this to, "Well, we had a girl, but she died." but I never have the courage to actually say that even to people who deserve it.

I don't get people sometimes!
"

atomic sagebrush
January 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM
I LOVE IT! I have used some of these strategies depending on the situation and my mood!

Gus
January 21st, 2011, 05:21 PM
I am lmao thinking about the looks on their faces when hearing any of those!!!