PDA

View Full Version : Tori Spelling pregnant with 4th child

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Her baby is only 5 months! Whoops!

Tori Spelling: I (http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/tori-spelling-m-pregnant-fourth-child-191648369.html)

TTC5
March 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
LOL this happened with our 4th lol dd3 was 5 months and uh oh lol

Daisy Mae
March 23rd, 2012, 11:02 PM
WOW! That's crazy.

Myloves
March 24th, 2012, 03:17 AM
wow, another baby so soon?! But congrats to her!

Doublechoc
March 24th, 2012, 03:18 AM
I remember her on her show getting very emotional about having her first daughter... Good on them!

Foxy
March 25th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Congratulations to her!

Colleenrob
March 27th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Great news way to go Tori !

purplepoet20
March 27th, 2012, 10:19 AM
I never knew she had a child. Guess I need to read the gossip instead of kids books :)

OnlyPraying
March 27th, 2012, 10:27 AM
wow...shes really lucky....we wanted to be pregnant that soon too...but here we are...dealing with stupid fertility issues.... I hope she gets what she wants and has a safe pregnancy and delivery.... :)

Searching
March 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM
I predict she will have a girl and she did it thru HT. I really believe she used HT for her girls....

nicoler
March 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Good for her! I was watching her Tori and Dean reality show the other day that showed the birth of her third child (girl) and she was talking about wanting a girl so bad. She didn't find out the gender in advance, but just assumed it was a boy all along because she didn't want to get gender disappointment. It was nice to see a celebrity actually talk about what no one does! Also, I can remember from some tabloid stories and photos that she was scary skinny (like just over 90 lbs or so) when she conceived her baby girl. Another example of an LE style sway without her probably even knowing...
It'll be interesting to see what she has this time - she said on the last episode of her show that she wanted a boy next time, so we'll see!

Searching
March 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Good for her! I was watching her Tori and Dean reality show the other day that showed the birth of her third child (girl) and she was talking about wanting a girl so bad. She didn't find out the gender in advance, but just assumed it was a boy all along because she didn't want to get gender disappointment. It was nice to see a celebrity actually talk about what no one does! Also, I can remember from some tabloid stories and photos that she was scary skinny (like just over 90 lbs or so) when she conceived her baby girl. Another example of an LE style sway without her probably even knowing...
It'll be interesting to see what she has this time - she said on the last episode of her show that she wanted a boy next time, so we'll see!

I totally don't believe her about not knowing gender!!!! I am such a skeptic and think so many celebs do HT.

nini
March 29th, 2012, 05:00 AM
she probably has a fulltime cleaner (or several), a chef, a fitness trainer and 4 nannies.....

ThroughWithBlue
March 29th, 2012, 06:07 AM
I totally don't believe her about not knowing gender!!!! I am such a skeptic and think so many celebs do HT.

Totally agree! I'd do it if I was rich though, can't blame them! Doesn't mean I still dont utter curse words under my breath when I see them on the tabloids with their at least one of each gender families LOL

Waiting4Daisy
March 29th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Deleted

fivebabies
March 31st, 2012, 10:10 PM
I wonder how many she'll have...? She's really popping them out.

perrypop3
April 1st, 2012, 03:57 AM
wow, another baby so soon?! But congrats to her!

This happened with my second boy, my first was 14weeks old when I poas and got a bfp!!! It was such a shocker :P