PDA

View Full Version : JUST VENTING!!!

mummyof3boys
March 24th, 2012, 07:09 AM
At work today when i get the question they have prob been waiting to ask since my last m/c! So are you going to have any more babies?
ME- would love to just not sure when blablbla
HER o what if u have another boy
ME well it can only change my life for the better cos im already a boy mum
HER it will prob be your bad luck
ME bad luck i dont feel unlucky to have 3 beautiful boys i would rather that than no babies!!! AGGHHH!!!!!
This girl has been trying for 18 mnths to have a baby i feel bad that i said that BUT she of all ppl should think any chn whatever sex is a beautiful blessing!!!!

AND another comment i got this week is from a 1 of each mum
So when are u going to have a girl ???
WELL I MUST BE ORDERING HER AT THE WRONG FING SPOT:mad:

SORRY JUST HAVING A VENT OVER SILLY COMMENTS WILL THEY EVER END???
WHEN MY SONS ARE 18 20 22 will they still be carrying on????

CherryBlossom
April 26th, 2012, 09:40 PM
It's annoying and a bit disappointing when you hear people say that hey.
I have a feeling our family may be the worse for it actually.
My friends on the other hand are positive and say ' oh when you have your little pink dress next' etc.
Family are more like ' oh with your luck you will have a boy next' or ' what happens if you have a boy next'???
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I HAVE A BOY NEXT????
I will love him as much as I love my two oldest boys!!! Yes I will be disappointed ( I will try not to show that to people, besides on here haha) but I will love him none the less!!!!
If i have a boy im not going to shove him back in there and hope it turns into a fanny????

When I announced that I was having my second boy ( given how close my first two were, i just knew as soon as i was pregnant he was a boy, and before i found out I was EXCITED to have a precious bundle of blue) we put phones on loud speaker and yelled it down the phone.... most people were like
' HUH.... a boy?' or ' Oh dear... oh well'
Um do you not hear I am excited? why would you say that? How dare you?
even if I was upset, wouldnt you try and pick me up?

Im already dreading finding out what my next bubs is =(
Everyone seems to spoil my first son. But my second son they don't even blink an eye to ( so it feels)
So if next is a girl and they spoil and give her attention as much as my first son. and my middle child gets left out... I wont be impressed at all =(

I think A LOT of us can relate hun.
I think alot of people don't think before they speak =(

BIG BIG BIG hugs to you =)