PDA

View Full Version : Due December 2012! Christmas Babies!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

fivebabies
March 28th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Thought I'd start the thread for this group...I'm due Dec. 1st and think I'm the only one so far but hoping to have a bunch of lovely ladies join me soooooon!!!!

I will most likely deliver in November but want to stay true to my du date...plus there are many women that were in the 2ww with me that I just KNOW are going to get their BFPs soon and be here. FX!!! :)

fivebabies 12/1/12, swayed (sorta) :XX: told :XX: @ 19 weeks

NeedAGirl! 12/2/12, swayed :XX: told :XX:

Baabaa 12/3/12, swayed :XX: told :xy:

NewYorkmom 12/4/12, swayed :XX: told :XX: @18 weeks

Lauralou 12/7/12, swayed :XX:

Pstar32 12/7/12, unintentional :XX: sway told :XX:

LadyBug 12/8/12, swayed :XX: told :XX: @ 18 weeks

Yuzu 12/10/12, swayed (sorta) :XX: told :xy: @14 weeks

dloui128 12/15/12, swayed :xy: told :xy: @14/15 weeks

pearl 12/18/12, swayed :XX: told :XX: x 2!

Gentle 12/25/12, swayed :XX:

Irishmom 12/26/12, swayed :XX: told :xy:

Lisvna 12/28/12, PGD :XX: told :xy:

wantingson
March 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Hi 5 babies, I just now posted in Nov club, I am due on Nov 30th.

I am 4weeks 5days.

Wanted to sway for a boy from april, But got pregnant before swaying.

Take all my pink dust & give me ur blue dust:)

girlmom
March 28th, 2012, 02:48 PM
woo hoo! congrats... umm november 21st is a great birthday... all the prettiest girls are born on that day! lol

fivebabies
March 28th, 2012, 04:26 PM
woo hoo! congrats... umm november 21st is a great birthday... all the prettiest girls are born on that day! lol

LOL. DH's is the 27th! If I end up with another breech baby and have to schedule an c-section it'll be interesting to see if he chooses to have it done on his bday.

Yay, wantingson! We're only a day apart. You can have ALL my blue dust! I didn't really get a chance to sway either...did a couple of things. MAybe I'll pop over to the Nov thread until there are more gals here.

NewYorkmom
March 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I'm due Decenber 4th with our fourth baby. I can't wait to tell my 5 and 3 year old. It's funny when we were trying for the other 3 kids we purposely avoided a December baby. I always felt that it was such a busy month and as the baby got older he/she would feel like their birthday wasn't special with Christmas.

fivebabies
March 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM
I have a Dec 31st bday kid and don't love that but somehow being due well before Christmas I'm excited! :)

Congrats! Are you hoping for one gender or just happy to be pregnant? :)

NewYorkmom
March 29th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Fivebabies- I swayed and prayed for a healthy daughter. I'm not sure if we are going to find out before the baby is born. With my 1 year old son we found out and I just couldn't enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. I also decided to keep the baby's gender a secret until he was born because I didn't want to talk about it. I'm pretty sure this will be our last. My husband would have been happy with 2 children. Are you planning on finding out?

fivebabies
March 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Yes I am. DH doesn't want to but knows that I won't be able to wait. lol. I also want to not tell anyone the gender. We were told 100% girl at my 18 week U/S with #4 and then 4 weeks later he was a boy! So I really don't want to hear the "yeah right they said girl last time" from people..especially my horrid MIL.

Do you have 3 boys now? Yeah, we were done at 2....guess not.

I hope you get your girl!!! Did you post your sway?

NewYorkmom
March 29th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I can't imagine being told girl and telling everyone only to find out they were wrong. An 18 week sonogram is late for them to be wrong too.

fivebabies
March 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I know. I was so shocked. I really thought it was a girl even before the scan. I was thrilled to have another boy but I had bonded with my baby "girl", named her, shopped for her and then she was gone. That part really sucked. So I've been wanting to get "her" back ever since. Silly, I know.

Myloves
March 30th, 2012, 06:14 AM
I know. I was so shocked. I really thought it was a girl even before the scan. I was thrilled to have another boy but I had bonded with my baby "girl", named her, shopped for her and then she was gone. That part really sucked. So I've been wanting to get "her" back ever since. Silly, I know.

Not silly at all fivebabies :). We all have dreams, and hopefully your december baby will be your dream come true!

melissalynay
March 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Hi all,

I finally got my BFP a few days ago so it looks like I will be joining the due in dec group. I swayed for 8 mths for a girl but my husband and I decided to quit all the swaying stuff and just let god decide. We were just getting frustrated since this was our last month to try as the DH is deploying next year in Feb. The only thing I did this month to really sway was rephresh and FR with two day cutoff. These are defintely a little different than the boys who were one shot on O day babies.

So we shall see. It looks like most of us are on #4 crazy huh. I only thought I would have two no look at me. Good luck to all and hope we all get our gender we dream of I think we all deserve it.

NewYorkmom
March 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Congrats Melissalynay! That is long time to have been swaying. I don't think I would have been able to do it that long. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a little girl.

fivebabies
March 30th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Congrats Melissa! I hopr you get your girl and I'm so glad that you guys snuck that BFP in before DH leaves!!! :)

ladybug
March 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hi ladies!!!
I am so excited to join this group....I started TTC last March, we are swaying for a girl....I did get Pregnant in aug but it was an ectopic and I ended up losing my right tube and also my life as the tube ruptured and I was bleeding internally....I pretty much gave up on getting pregnant again, and got a BFP this month....We are very nervous but will be followed closely with lots of u/s which is good :).....I have my fingers crossed for a girl but I really wasn't swaying anymore....I did skip breakfast and followed a loose LE diet out of habit....I also used Soy isofalvones and baby aspirin...but thats it.....Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!!!

fivebabies
March 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Congrats ladybug!!! FX for a H&H 9 months!!!

NeedAGirl!
March 30th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Hey girls! Happy to jump on board. EDC Dec 2 Swayed for girl!

fivebabies
March 31st, 2012, 12:17 AM
Yay!!! Congrats NeedAGirl!

fivebabies
March 31st, 2012, 09:53 PM
Any symptoms yet girls?

My boobs hurt like crazy, it comes in waves. And my bach is killing me...like back labor pain or like before AF but worse. That comes in waves too. Also, I feel this weird pressure feeling in my uterus. And I can't tell if its inward or outward. Never had that with the other 4 pregnancies...anyone know what that might be?

NeedAGirl!
April 1st, 2012, 07:50 AM
Hey Five - it would be nice if we could keep a running list of Dec moms all in one place, do you maybe want to edit your first post? Looks like we have you Dec 1, me Dec 2, NewYorkMom Dec 4, LadyBug Dec 8...

My boobs def are tender and are for sure starting to grow a little. That is a darn good thing because they weren't very big to begin with and after 5 months on the LE diet and going from 132lbs to 110 lbs they were looking pretty sad! LOL! I am still skinny everywhere else but my gut is ALREADY starting to stick out. I think that is mostly due to the cheeseburgers and salt and everything else I am eating. However, my body is built such that I am usually in maternity clothes really early. With my first, it was for sure by 10 or 11 weeks, with my second by 8 weeks! and so I am not surprised. I am also having this horrid tailbone pain that started about a week ago. I had that at the end of my last pregnancy.

I am getting little waves of nausea but nothing major yet, smells are def amplified. My bad MS usually starts right at 6 weeks for me so that I am dreading. Especially since I have heard MS is worse with girls and even if this isn't my DD, I have read it is worse for women who's estrogen were lower at conception. With the vitex and diet, I am sure mine was lower. We are currently on a spring break road trip that just started yesterday to visit DH's family. I am really hoping it stays away until we get home in a about a week!

NeedAGirl!
April 1st, 2012, 07:56 AM
Oh and Melissalynay Dec 7

NewYorkmom
April 1st, 2012, 09:10 AM
A few days before I got a BFP I was having to get up at 3am to pee and it hasn't gotten any better. I've also been having really crazy dreams. I'm not one to remember my dreams either. NeedAGirl- I usually show pretty early too. I'm 5 ffoot 6inches but my torso is not very long. I wish I was one of thoses people who can hide my pregnancy until 20weeks.

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hi girls can I join you? I just got my BFP today, my EDD according to FF is December 15th which will be an awesome bday present for me because my birthday is the 8th

NeedAGirl!
April 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Congrats!! Welcome! Did you sway? What baby is this for you?

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Congrats!! Welcome! Did you sway? What baby is this for you?

I swayed boy and its baby number 3 for me, I already have two girls

fivebabies
April 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Yay!! Congrats dloui128!! Dang, that's an EARLY bfp! :)

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Yay!! Congrats dloui128!! Dang, that's an EARLY bfp! :)

11 DPO my lutueal phase is usually only 12 days long

ladybug
April 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I had my first appointment yesterday...Didnt do much....Had some bloodwork for beta's but told them I didnt want the #'s so i wouldnt stress about them...I have an early u/s booked for Apr 24 to check and make sure the baby is in the right place....I have some waves of naasea, sore huge boobs and had insominia last night and i was so exhusted....

How is everyone feeling?

fivebabies
April 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM
11 DPO my lutueal phase is usually only 12 days long

I got mine at 11dpo too...only a 10 day LP! I'm shocked I got pregnant at all!

I just scheduled my 1st appt...starting to feel real! NOT looking forward to morning sickness! Just get waves of it now. Back still hurts like crazt at times. Just soooooooo tired all the time.

Yay, Ladybug! I hope you post pics of your little bean!!!

NeedAGirl!
April 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Mine was at 10dpo. I had imp spoting, first time ever, on the afternoon of cd8. I don't have my first prenatal until 8 weeks so about 2.5 more weeks. I prob won't have an us until the ultrascreen at 11 wks since I know my exact o day. My boobs hurt but it varies, worse again, better again. They have grown some and areola are darker. Little waves of nausea but nothing bad yet but I have already started b12 and b6 at the first signs so maybe that is helping. Energy is fairly good yet but I am also on vacation this week. I usually start with the bad sx at about 6 wks so prob coming soon.

5 Gorgeousboyz
April 5th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Good luck ladies!!! I may be joining you soon!! I swear I have "early symptoms"!! I am so scared though!! I am only 9DPO and for the last 3 days have had a headache as well as my stomach is sooooooo empty feeling! Even when I eat, 15 mins later my stomach feels empty. Then if I don't eat I feel sick! Ummm pregnancy symptom!! I swear I am!! Also, I am gassy one minute then I am not and running to the bathroom! I am so scared that I could feel symptoms so early!! I also swayed for a GIRL and have 5 boys and scared since I swayed with not only diet, supps and timing BUT I had spinning done on my dh's sperm for a girl (not Erickson) and took clomid, so there is a chance I may have twins!! So, I will be testing in a couple days........probably due DEC 17 if I am, which will deliver early with a c-section! Looking forward to meeting you all!

5 Gorgeousboyz
April 5th, 2012, 12:40 AM
OMG Need a girl, I had at 5dpo bleeding....well, it was peach color but that is probably because I am on progesterone suppositories. But, if that was implantation bleeding I have never had that ever with any of my babies!!

Oh ya....I have insomnia too!! I am tired a little but at night I wake up all night and when I wake up in the morning I feel like POOP!!

baabaa
April 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Hi ladies, I am jumping on board the December baby train!
I am due 3rd December with baby #3. I swayed girl. I haven't posted my sway yet as our PC is down so just using the iPad and it's hard to format and post a long thing on here. Will do it soon though. I did supps and LE diet, but got pregnant first month, so a little worried it won't have made much difference.
I am considering doing that "tell me pink or blue" blood test. It says 95% accurate (in Australia it's done by nimble diagnostics). Does anyone know if people have done it and it was correct? I haven't really seen it mentioned on here?
Anyways, hope you are all well and look forward to having lots of dreams come true

fivebabies
April 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Welcome! So excited for you!!!!

pearl
April 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Hi girls!!! I would like to join December club :) MY due date is 12/18/12 just got my BFP today. I swayed hard for a girl, i really hope it worked :) any symptoms, ladies?

fivebabies
April 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Congrats again pearl! :) There are quite a few of us now! :)

My uterus feels very bloated today. Still lots of backaches. Still sooooo sleepy.

I wanted to keep my mind off of the pregnancy so we got a new puppy today! LOL. That should do it. ;)

HopeandDreamG
April 6th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Hi ladies! I didnt post here yet bc I was afraid my bean wasn't going to stick. Wednesday I got my positive blood results and later that night I was spotting. I went in yesterday for another beta and got progesterone. Will call doc office for results today. Hpt still positive this am, and no spotting overnight! Due date is 12/13/12! Praying for a pink sticking bean!!!

HopeandDreamG
April 6th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Fivebabies we got a puppy last week. What did u get?

NewYorkmom
April 6th, 2012, 08:41 AM
BaaBaa- I have looked into some of the gender determination based on blood tests. I have read some negative feedback that if you have ever been pregnant with a male that the test may not be accurate.

dloui128
April 6th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Welcome BaaBaa and Pearl!!

I'm feeling very tired and bloated, other than that all is going well. When does morning sickness usually kick in, I can't remember? I hope I don't get it

HopeandDreamG
April 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
dloui~ I never had morning sickness with any of the pregnancy's I have had. I do have heartburn, and have for several days!

I want to add my fruit ticker-I've been waiting for months! The spotting scared me though! Never had it before.

dloui128
April 6th, 2012, 10:38 AM
HopeandDream- I had spotting with my second DD, try not to worry too much, I know its easier said than done :)
heartburn is awful I have had a little, and hopefully I don't end up getting morning sickness, its so hard being sick and having to take care of the kids, all you want to do is lay down.

Go ahead and add your fruit ticker, it will make you feel better

pearl
April 6th, 2012, 11:33 AM
I had severe spotting and bleeding with DS1, but no ms, with DS2 i had ms from week 6-13. With this pg do not have any symptoms yet, just sore boobs, cramping sometimes, do not feel hungry at all, the LE diet does not let me go :) Anybody planning to start exercise any time soon?

fivebabies
April 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
HopeandDreamG~ We got another puggle! We have one that is 1.5 yrs old and he needed a friend. :) What did you get?

Well, I had some serious waves of morning sickness while at Costco today. I was always keeping an eye out for a garbage can. :P Feeling better now. I never had m/s with #1 or #2 but had it from 6-15 weeks with #3 and then 6-18 weeks with #4. I am sooooo dreading it this time around.

HopeandDreamG
April 7th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Fivebabies we got a boxer. It is a lot if work!

Wanted to let u know my bfp is a chemical. Waiting for AF. Based on my #'s is not viable. Hopefully, next month I can join you. April is the month I conceived a girl last year. I can't believe it's a year and due to one thing or another I'm not even pregnant. Sorry I'm down.

fivebabies
April 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
So sorry to hear it Hope. :(

pebmcpd7
April 9th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Congrats to you all, hoping to join you all soon!!!

NeedAGirl!
April 10th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Ugh... Had my first day of ms yesterday. Was tolerable until midnight when I woke up so sick I had to puke. My plan to eat a ton in the 2 wks after my bfp was apparently a success. I hadnt weighed myself since then and good lord, I gained 10 pounds!! I had lost 22 on the le diet. It is good though cuz as I suspected, it was very difficult to eat yesterday and nothing sounds good at all. Blah...

dloui128
April 10th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Ugh... Had my first day of ms yesterday. Was tolerable until midnight when I woke up so sick I had to puke. My plan to eat a ton in the 2 wks after my bfp was apparently a success. I hadnt weighed myself since then and good lord, I gained 10 pounds!! I had lost 22 on the le diet. It is good though cuz as I suspected, it was very difficult to eat yesterday and nothing sounds good at all. Blah...

That stinks hun, I hate m/s I hope I don't get it this time around

wantingson
April 10th, 2012, 10:24 PM
So sorry hope.hoping u will join us next month

wantingson
April 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Congrats to all new bfp ladies

M/s has hit me very hard. I have been vomiting all day & night.

I have an u/s scheduled on thu. Very happy to meet my baby for the first time. Also Hoping to get some pics for ramzi guess.

fivebabies
April 10th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Oh so sorry you're so sick Hun. :( I started getting really nauseous today but no vomitting. I am one of those ones that rarely pukes but literally CONSTANTLY feels like I'm on the verge of ralphing! Its so frustrating.

Time to order the Zofran!

baabaa
April 10th, 2012, 10:44 PM
So sorry Hope. Fingers crossed for you next month.

Thoughts with all you ms gals. I haven't had any (and didn't with my other two) so hopefully it stays away.

pearl
April 11th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I feel lightheaded all the time never had that with prev. pg :(

dloui128
April 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM
all you ladies with m/s when did it start? I'm only 4 weeks and I feel great right now but I am so nervous one day I am going to wake up and it is going to hit me like a ton of bricks!

Pearl I got like that when I was preg with DD2, I found that eating every 1-2 on something little helped

wantingson
April 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I started getting sick at exactly 6 weeks. I did not have any sickness with my DD.

pearl
April 11th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I am 4 weeks too, but the problem is on top of my lightheaded feeling i am getting sick, light cough and sore throat. Also, i have a question about iron, how much iron do we need in early pg? I had iron deficiency in pregnancy with DS2, so worried not to have it now after LE diet. Still eating very light.

NeedAGirl!
April 12th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I have heard that moms with girls get sicker then some say its boys? any truth behind it? I have been nauseated but only thrown up once. I am pretty sure it was 2-3 x per day by now with my boys. Not sure if I am doing better to prevent it or what. I am also using npc which I've heard can help.??

dloui128
April 12th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Pearl-I'm not sure how much iron you need but when I was preg with DD1 and DD2 the Dr gave me a script for iron because I was anemic with them. Why are you still eating light? Is it because you are nauseas or still following the LE diet?

NeedAGirl- With both of my girls I got nauseous sometimes and I think maybe got sick twice total with both

amari
April 13th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Hi, girls! Didn't know this was here!

I got horrible m/s from about 6 weeks or so until 2 days after giving birth with my boys. Had to take meds so I could not throw up all day! Mine has slightly started already a couple days ago at just 4 weeks.

Not sure about the iron, I actually avoid it in supps form b/c it gives me such bad constipation! I just have been trying to eat iron rich foods, had a steak the other day! Def not eating light over here!

fivebabies
April 14th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I feel like rubbish....no one in "real life" knows I'm pregnant yet so you all have to hear it..sorry. :( Bleeeehhhhh.....

NeedAGirl!
April 14th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I hear ya! So far it has been weird for me. I have only thrown up once still although I have felt nauseated a lot. the worse time of day for me is actually around 5 pm. I get really tired and nauseated. I actually took half a zofran last night because we were going out to dinner. It worked quickly and I was actually able to enjoy my dinner. Lasted for about 6 hours. I really don't like to take meds at all while pregnant but I am glad I have them. I will only take it when I need to be out for long periods and I am feeling really bad.
5- when are you going to tell? It is rediculous, my body can not hide pregnancy at all. After the le diet, I am still skinny everywhere else but I can barely button my pants. Think it will be obvious very, very soon. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't ask me tomorrow at church!

pearl
April 15th, 2012, 12:47 AM
dloui128, I was anemic with my DS2. The reason i am not eating is that i have not craving food at all, just a lot of water, still drinking diet snaple. I can quit it, hope it is safe during pregnancy. I guess my body got used to LE diet :)

fivebabies
April 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I haven't decided when to tell...I'd like to wait as long as possible. I've actually been spotting (have my last 3 pregnancies) but not for this long. So although I've never had a miscarriage it makes me nervous to tell too soon. we usually tell right away (DH's choice) so this time I get to chose. :)

Anyways, even though this is my 5th pregnancy and I'm sure I'll show sooner, I am a bigger girl so I can hide it easier than you skinny-minnies. ;) No earlier than 12 weeks but would love to avoid family and tell at 16 weeks...Father's Day! :)

NeedAGirl!
April 16th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Hmm, sorry about the spotting. I hope it's nothing. Have you had an us? I haven't but I think I'd want one if I was spotting.

NeedAGirl!
April 16th, 2012, 10:43 AM
:suprise: I am gaining weight like a mad woman! I have gained 12 pounds since my BFP 3.5 weeks ago!! Rediculous!

dloui128
April 16th, 2012, 01:07 PM
:suprise: I am gaining weight like a mad woman! I have gained 12 pounds since my BFP 3.5 weeks ago!! Rediculous!

I don't even want to weigh myself, I have been pigging out lately :oops:

fivebabies
April 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM
No, I haven't even been into the Dr yet. they like to see you at 8 weeks or so. Going in on May 1st. I have to pay out of pocket 100% for everything so I don't want an ultrasound...I spotted worse with #3 and had an u/s and everything was fine. Plus I feel even worse today so symptoms are there and reassuring.

I'll be 9 1/2 weeks when I go in...do you think they should be able to hear a heart beat? I don't remember when that happens...

I haven't gained any weight but I haven't lost any either. lol.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I have heard that moms with girls get sicker then some say its boys? any truth behind it? I have been nauseated but only thrown up once. I am pretty sure it was 2-3 x per day by now with my boys. Not sure if I am doing better to prevent it or what. I am also using npc which I've heard can help.??

My mom was deathly ill with my sister and myself all 9 months... But when I conceived DS#1 I was VERY sick all 9 months on and off. DS#2 I was pretty sick and it didn't last as long. When I conceive DD I just don't think I will get that sick, or even get sick at all. I think one gender makes people sicker than the other, depending on the person.

fivebabies
April 16th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I never got sick with DS1 or DS2, then got sick with DD and then super sick with DS3...I thinks its hogwash. lol

ladybug
April 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM
How is everyone doing?

My nausea has started.....having a lot of food aversions....and really sore boobs.....This pregnancy is feeling totally different than my others....Hope thats a good sign....lol....wishful thinking for sure :).....I have my first ultrasound on the 24th to check for location and a heartbeat.....My betas have been awesome so I am hopeful...

Gentle
April 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Hello, hello! I just found you all and looking forward to getting to know you as we gestate together.

We just conceived #3 - DS1 is 2.5 and DS2 is 11mo. We did a pretty holey sway for a girl: LE diet for only 3wks before conceiving, and not altogether successfully though I did lose about 10lbs; used rephresh; bd from cd9 till we got a +ve opk only I missed the surge, Od on cd17 (we think - usually cd20+ for me) so we just bd right through O. So although I'm wishing and have some secret pink clothes hiding away, I'm desperate not to get my hopes up.

I am so shocked, even now it has begun to sink in. We have never conceived first try. And I'm a bit anxious too - 4 previous mc.

Due date is (drum roll) 25th December!

Congratulations to everybody!

Yuzu
April 16th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Oh my, I belong here! I have to read through the entire thread. I'm due December 14, 2012! Praying for a healthy baby, but a girl would be really, really nice. Luckily I haven't felt sick at all. I feel very hungry and I'm having weird dreams, that's all.

I've had bad m/s with my other pregnancies; I'm really not looking forward to it.

dloui128
April 17th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Welcome Gentle and Yuzu:)

wantingson
April 17th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome Ladies!!

NeedAGirl!
April 17th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Welcome Yuzu and Gentle! Yuzu, I had really bad m/s with my 2 ds but so far it had not been too bad this time. I feel nauseated most of the day but with them I.was.throwing up 2-3x per day. Might be early yet but last 2 times it started.right at 6 wks. So you never know!

I.am trying soooo hard to just stay thankful for my sons and my baby but I get these waves of dread/heartbreak thinking about how I will feel if its not a girl. So dumb. I know many people who can't get pregnant. Even my best friend just found she might never be able to have kids.I know the baby I have is the baby God hand selected for me, just hard to let go of human desires!

amari
April 17th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hi, welcome Gentle and Yuzu!

I don't feel anything yet either, had m/s for 2 days then went away, I'm expecting it to be full force in a couple of weeks. I am just hungry and also so bloated I look like I am 4 months along. I feel like I felt more the last 2 times, but maybe I just found out so damn early this time it feels longer!

Yuzu
April 19th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Is anyone else exhausted? I can't remember being quite this tired with my other pregnancies.

@Amar--I'm really bloated, too. I hope this goes away or I'm going to be HUGE the next nine months.

NeedAGirl!
April 19th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Ditto the major bloating here too. By the end of the day, I look 6 no along. I suspect it is the salt. after being super low sodium for months and now eating my usual high sodium diet again.

dloui128
April 19th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I am soooooo exhausted, and now I have a cold so it is making it even worse and today is the first day that I have felt a little nauseous:sigh:

fivebabies
April 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Is anyone else exhausted? I can't remember being quite this tired with my other pregnancies.

@Amar--I'm really bloated, too. I hope this goes away or I'm going to be HUGE the next nine months.

Yep! Still soooooooo tired. I hate this. I can't get anything done! I have 4 other kids to take care of. Off for a morning nap! ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Flava
April 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Hey girls:wave: was thinking i check out this thread .I do in Nov. 20 or 22 but last time I was 2 weeks late so who know?
Wished for a Oct. baby but i guess it's not going to happen.
Hope who ever is not sick yet still that way because this sucks!!!

dloui128
April 19th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Hey girls:wave: was thinking i check out this thread .I do in Nov. 20 or 22 but last time I was 2 weeks late so who know?
Wished for a Oct. baby but i guess it's not going to happen.
Hope who ever is not sick yet still that way because this sucks!!!

I'm sorry you're still so sick Flava, I hope it passes soon

Gentle
April 19th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Anyone else cramping a lot? I am soooo uncomfortable and gassy and cramping like af is here - but no spotting at least. And nausea though that comes and goes. I don't remember it being this bad before, and certainly not so early...

fivebabies
April 19th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I cramped a lot! I stopped about 6 weeks or so. Still get pain, but it's more like stretching pain.

amari
April 19th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I cramp off and on. That's like the only symptom I have. I am lethargic, but that's it. I had way more symptoms with my boys! It's kinda driving me crazy.

wantingson
April 19th, 2012, 08:56 PM
uhh, I am so tired of this constipation. I am so scared thinking i am hurting my baby every morning.

Am i hurting my baby? with forcing for a movement?

Yuzu
April 19th, 2012, 09:02 PM
uhh, I am so tired of this constipation. I am so scared thinking i am hurting my baby every morning.

Am i hurting my baby? with forcing for a movement?

I don't think so. Are you see any spotting? You might want to talk to the doctor about a stool softener.:sigh:

NeedAGirl!
April 20th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Try docusate sodium. It is otc and safe. In fact, it I in several prenatal vitamins.

DoulaMama
April 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Pregnant in 2012 roll call! If you want on the list...just reply to the thread!! Thanks!!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/pregnancy-talk/7560-due-2012-a.html

amari
April 21st, 2012, 07:33 AM
Sorry about the constipation. Does your prenatal have Iron in it? That can add to constipation, I purposefully got one without iron for this reason. And yes, you could get Colace, and otc stool softner.

amari
April 21st, 2012, 07:35 AM
Does anyone else not have that many symptoms? With my boys I had heartburn and either diarrhea or constipation. Now I am just tired and having more vivid dream than usual. My nipples are a little sore too, but that's about it. Is that normal? Sorry, I'm a worrier.

NewYorkmom
April 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
I had no symptoms with my first 3 pregnancies. It concerned me too because all of my friends were always sick. I was tired though. This time around I have been dizzy/loosing my balance and I have a lot of nausea.

Irishmom
April 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Hi all i guess it's time to join you all.:wave:

I got my BFP this week. EDD;30/12/12. Looking forward to getting to know you all.:)
I've been having constant nausea all week which i never had so fingers crossed the old wives tales are true. How are you all doing?

NeedAGirl!
April 21st, 2012, 02:12 PM
Welcome Irishmom!!

Amari - at 5.5 weeks, I felt basically the same as you. My appetite was really good. No food aversions yet. Had a couple teeny waves of nausea if I didn't eat. My boobs were tender and definitely had gotten a little larger. I was also a little more tired. Now I still have good days and bad. Today is pretty good so far, yesterday was bad. It is still not as bad as it was my first 2 pregnancies so I am grateful for that.

dloui128
April 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM
Welcome Irishmom:)
I haven't really had any nausea yet, but I am so tired and bloated. Right now I'm fighting a cold so it is making me extra tired, I can't wait til it goes away

fivebabies
April 22nd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Yay Irishmom!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I knew you were pregnant!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 01:01 AM
Can I join the Chrismas baby club? :running:

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 01:07 AM
Congrats!! My first daughter was a Christmas Baby!! Remember to get all your friends and relativies to wrap the birthday presents in birthday wrap not Christmas wrap!! It has to be special!!!!

I'm the Grandma of the group...my 3rd daughter is expecting Oct.19!
Best of Luck to you!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 01:11 AM
Congrats!! My first daughter was a Christmas Baby!! Remember to get all your friends and relativies to wrap the birthday presents in birthday wrap not Christmas wrap!! It has to be special!!!!

I'm the Grandma of the group...my 3rd daughter is expecting Oct.19!
Best of Luck to you!

Oh gosh I didn't even think about the wrapping! LOL Hubby and I aren't going to tell any family members until we know the gender cuz I'm wanting to have a gender party with my last little one.
Congrats for your daughter! When does she find out what she is having?

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 01:28 AM
Hi all i guess it's time to join you all.:wave:

I got my BFP this week. EDD;30/12/12. Looking forward to getting to know you all.:)
I've been having constant nausea all week which i never had so fingers crossed the old wives tales are true. How are you all doing?

Since you had no MS with your other boys, I'm gonna say it's a GIRL! :)
Mine's opposite, my boys made me VERY sick all 9 months haha

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 01:44 AM
May 5th and I can hardly stand it!! I have 6 Grandson - 0 Granddaughters... Here are her nub shots maybe someone one this thead can guess!!216121622163 And one potty shot! All pic's are 13W1D

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Okay I guessed BOY from one other pic... but I am going to change it to GIRL with that LABELED pic!!! ;) Perhaps you'll get your 1st GD!!! Oh, I hope so!!!!

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 02:03 AM
Butterfly:I know!! When I first posted yesterday, I didn't post that I only had grandson's B/C I didn't want anyone to be swayed! But that potty shot really makes me think BLUE! But the tech said it was why too early for a potty shot to reveal anything B/C both gender's look the same from potty shot...IDK! Anyone have girls that looked like my daughter's pic's?

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 02:21 AM
Butterfly:I know!! When I first posted yesterday, I didn't post that I only had grandson's B/C I didn't want anyone to be swayed! But that potty shot really makes me think BLUE! But the tech said it was why too early for a potty shot to reveal anything B/C both gender's look the same from potty shot...IDK! Anyone have girls that looked like my daughter's pic's?

The thing is though.. if that labeled part is genitals.. it looks like clear GIRLY parts!
Anyone else see it?

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 02:26 AM
Fivebabies: Hang in there, I had 3 girls first and my son was the baby of the family...so don't give up hope for your little girl! My second girl has 4 boys and I think she is done...she says "It's kinda nice being the girl of the family"!

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Butterfly: It's labled "Gender???". It's upside down so it's hard to read. But I'm turning CARTWHEELS b/c of your post!! OH I pray your right!! Anyone else see what Butterfly see's?????

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2012, 02:54 AM
I wish I were better at nub shots, because I don't know. The skull seems girly to me though!

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 03:09 AM
Yuzu: are you good at the skull theory? I don't know anything at all about the skull gender idea...

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
BaaBaa- I have looked into some of the gender determination based on blood tests. I have read some negative feedback that if you have ever been pregnant with a male that the test may not be accurate.

One girl on youtube did the Pink Or Blue test in the kitchen. (You can find it on youtube, but don't watch if you are squemish!) and her hubby was on the otherside of the baby gate.. I would of cleaned up a lot and had DH leave for the day with my boys hahaha :) She had a boy, and anyway, her result was BOY! She's 15 weeks now though but said it will be verified at 18 weeks. I won't be surprised if it's a girl!

amari
April 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Congrats, irishmom!

I can't read nub shots at all! GL!

I had such nausea with my boys, so far so good, but I think it might not have started until a little after 6 wks. I am def way bloated. I just want to see the heartbeat!

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM
Yuzu: are you good at the skull theory? I don't know anything at all about the skull gender idea...

Not really. I just go with what the skull looks like to me. I'm basically guessing, but so far I've usually guessed right!

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
@ Amari--Right now I'm so bloated I can't fit in my fat jeans. I really don't understand it, because I usually lose a ton of weight at the beginning of my pregnancies. At least I have some elastic waist pants I can fit into.

NeedAGirl!
April 22nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
I totally think the bloating is from being on a low sodium diet for months and then suddenly going back to normal..

Irishmom
April 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hi ladies how are you all? My god my tummy is so bloated too it's not funny. Is anyone else getting light crampy, stretching pains? Even though it's only been 4 years since i was last pregnant i completely forget and don't want to worry myself over normal things iykwim. The nausea has passed now and the tiredness is kicking in. But they are all good signs so bring them on.:)

Sorry grandma -ama i'm no good with the scan pics.:(

fivebabies
April 23rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
You're already done being sick??...So jealous! I have another 8 weeks at least. :(

Had a bunch of family in town and am now able to relax again. Was an exhausting week. Zofran saved me though.

ladybug
April 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM
My nausea is not as bad as it was but still there and my boobs are up a cup size and so sore and senisitve....

I am nervous as I have my first ultrasound tomorrow....I really hope the baby is in the uterus and has a beating heart....

NeedAGirl!
April 23rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Good luck LadyBug!! Keep us posted! I have my first prenatal appt tomorrow but I won't be having an US until the first trimester screen at 11 weeks.

Believe it or not, I have never had an ultrasound before! Seems so weird that I will probably have 2 or 3 this time around. Both my boys were born at home and this one will be too.

Yuzu
April 24th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Good luck Ladybug! I'm sure everything will go swimmingly.

dloui128
April 24th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Good luck Ladybug, I wish I was having an ultrasound
I don't go to my first appt until May 8th and I don't think I get my first u/s until 12 weeks

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 11:20 AM
My nausea is not as bad as it was but still there and my boobs are up a cup size and so sore and senisitve....

I am nervous as I have my first ultrasound tomorrow....I really hope the baby is in the uterus and has a beating heart....

Oooo how exciting Ladybug!!! Please update us soon! :)

NewYorkmom
April 24th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I had my first doctors appt. yesterday. I got to see the little peanut and the heartbeat. I'm slightly less nervous now. Anyone have to have a tooth filled during pregnancy? I have a cavity and was scheluded to have it filled but am going to put it off until the second trimester if I can.

wantingson
April 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Congrats to all the new bfp's wishing u all H & H pregnancy.

I am so exuasted by evening i dont get time to come here frequently.

M/S has settled down a Bit. I have mixed OWT symptoms, so some times i get freaked out thinking of the gender.

i never had morning sickness with my girl. so thinking its a boy symptom for me :)

wantingson
April 24th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Good Luck Lady bug!

NeedAGirl!
April 24th, 2012, 12:51 PM
So, advice needed... I had my first appt today at 8+ weeks. Right off the bat, she asked me if I wanted to do a CVS due to my age. (I am 36) I didn't really expect that. She said it was my choice. I never did any testing with my DSs but I was younger then.

I had originally planned to do the first trimester screen (blood work + neck thickness test) at 11 weeks. I was thinking that I would still get results back in time to do a CVS if it was needed. However, I am planning to fly to Florida at 12 wks 3 days through 13wk 2 days to see my whole family for an important wedding. They don't really want you traveling within a week of CVS. I can't miss this wedding so I would be basically miserable the whole time I am there not wanting to tell anyone that my first trimester screen was abnormal and would have the CVS right when I got back. Of course, if the test is good, there is no need for the CVS.

OR I can just do the CVS at 10wks 2 days which is in only 2 weeks! I would get preliminary results within 3 days, final within 7. BUT there is a 1 in 300 risk of miscarriage. I would have a clear answer with no chance of a false negative. I don't want to think that the fact that I would know the gender in 2 weeks would play a factor but maybe it does? I know I need to find out ASAP this time. I have come a long way but I will have some major work to do to accept it is a boy and I want that to be done way before he gets here. However, I wouldn't risk it for just that either. My risk for age of a baby with a trisomy (1 in 156) is greater than my risk of a miscarriage from CVS (1 in 300.)

What would you do????

fivebabies
April 24th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Hmmmm, that's hard NeedaGirl!....but my initial gut feeling is to wait.

ladybug
April 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Baby is in the uterus!!!!!! measuring perfect...he couldnt see the heartbeat because he has a really old machine in his office so he is sending me for another u/s at hospital to check for a heartbeat...but he did say the baby is moving and measuring perfect so he is positive all is ok....I am relieved but will feel better once I see that heart beating, another u/s in the next couple of weeks at the hospital...

dloui128
April 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
That's awesome news ladybug!

Gentle
April 24th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Congratulations ladybug - great news!

NeedaGirl, I think the big question is what you would do or what it would change if you had a positive result. With my previous pregnancies I didn't do any non-essential testing because it wouldn't have changed the outcome for me but maybe just piled on a load extra worry and got me even more addicted to researching every tiny area of my life! Not knowing didn't stop me worrying, but I think knowing there definitely was an issue would have made me very anxious. Hope that makes sense!

Gentle
April 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Anyone else getting symptoms playing hide & seek? Last two days I've felt really worried the pg was failing because the sx disappeared. Now they seem to be back and tough - and I don't know how on earth I'm going to last until we get some kind of confirmation there is a baby developing properly in there.

NeedAGirl!
April 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah, this is totally foreign to me personally. I never had a single ultrasound before. However, if there was a serious problem like a mono somy or trisomy 18, I am pretty sure what I would do with that result. Dh and I have been discussing and I think I am going to ask for the blood portion of the first trimester screen early. It can be done as soon as 9 weeks. If it shows my risk is low, I will skip the cvs.

Lauralou
April 27th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Mind if I join you ladies. I am due first week of December. This is my third child, I have two DSs. Swayed girl but am not feeling confident.
I have a quick question, in the first few weeks I had a few pains in my left side but the past couple of weeks all the pains have been my right side. I am completely obsessed with the ramzi theory as it seems so accurate and now feel my chances of this being a girl are over. If anyone can give any thoughts on this please let me know. Thank you so much so nice being able to talk about this. X

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Mind if I join you ladies. I am due first week of December. This is my third child, I have two DSs. Swayed girl but am not feeling confident.
I have a quick question, in the first few weeks I had a few pains in my left side but the past couple of weeks all the pains have been my right side. I am completely obsessed with the ramzi theory as it seems so accurate and now feel my chances of this being a girl are over. If anyone can give any thoughts on this please let me know. Thank you so much so nice being able to talk about this. X

Awesome that you can join us Laralou! I looked more into the ramzi theory and was lead to babycenter.com that is one of my fave places to go to get trusted info, and a lot of ladies there are saying the opposite. Might want to go check it out. You can't be out until you see it confirmed! That's what I say :)

Lauralou
April 27th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Oh thanks so much for responding and being so welcoming. I feel so guilty feeling like this as I thought once pregnant I wouldn't obsess quite as much as whats done is done. Turns out I am obsessing more! I will definitely look up the info on babycenter. Congratulations to you and all the other ladies on your pregnancies and fingers crossed we all get what we swayed for!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Oh thanks so much for responding and being so welcoming. I feel so guilty feeling like this as I thought once pregnant I wouldn't obsess quite as much as whats done is done. Turns out I am obsessing more! I will definitely look up the info on babycenter. Congratulations to you and all the other ladies on your pregnancies and fingers crossed we all get what we swayed for!

Don't feel guilty! You can't silence what your heart yearns for until it is achieved! You can try to fill the void.. and think about how blessed you are already but you will always feel like something/someone is missing!
Thank you and I hope you get your ~*Princess*~ as well!

amari
April 27th, 2012, 11:32 PM
HI, girls, congrats on your pregnancy! I am trying not to think about the Ramzi theory b/c there are too many factors, I don't think it matters what side of the uterus the baby is on anyways, just where the chorionic villi is attached.

amari
April 27th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Oh, I had my first apt and u/s today and found out I am having twins! Totally in shock right now!

nuthinbutpink
April 27th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Oh, I had my first apt and u/s today and found out I am having twins! Totally in shock right now!

OMG! Congrats! I'm sorry we were down all day! What big news!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 11:36 PM

AHHHHH WOW!!!!!! Amari Sweetie, CONGRATS AHHHHH!!!! How Fun! From Vitex??You took it right? :)

HOW SWEET AND PRECIOUS, And Oh What a Blessing!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 12:37 AM

So Amari, I can't remember, were you taking vitex, If memory serves me right?
And And..

Are they Identical or Fraternal!?! :twins:

Yuzu
April 28th, 2012, 01:00 AM
OMG Amari! Twins! Awesome!:twins:

Myloves
April 28th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Congrats on your twins Amari! FX they're two little girls :luck:

Gentle
April 28th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Wow - how exciting! Daunting I bet - but VERY exciting too. Wow!

amari
April 28th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks, girls. It does feel very exciting but very overwhelming too. I slept about 2 hours total last night!

They said they don't know if they are identical or fraternal. So scared to tell my parents who didn't even want us to have a 3rd, silly, I know.

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks, girls. It does feel very exciting but very overwhelming too. I slept about 2 hours total last night!

They said they don't know if they are identical or fraternal. So scared to tell my parents who didn't even want us to have a 3rd, silly, I know.

Ahhh lady there you are!!! Well was there one or two sacs? Did they see those?

Oh and did you get a video of your reactions? How did DH react?

amari
April 28th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Ahhh lady there you are!!! Well was there one or two sacs? Did they see those?

Oh and did you get a video of your reactions? How did DH react?

Two sacs, which is good. Apparently they can still be identical and have their own sac. I bet they are fraternal though! My dh wasn't there, I was trying to record the heartbeat on my iphone for him so you can here me sorta shocked saying, "is that why my stomach is so big already?" and she says "Yes". That's all though! Dh is in total shock and really scared. We are sturggling financially as it is so that is really scary. Are you hoping for twins?

Irishmom
April 28th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Amari I'm thrilled for you hun. Fantastic news! Xxx

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 07:03 AM
OH MY GOSH I didn't know that!!!! Now that is neat! :D
That's cool though, any video recording of that moment will be treasured!

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling, I know how that is. But the Lord blesses us with our babies for a reason otherwise we wouldn't have them! Is there a way you could qualify for state assistance at all? I would totally totally look into it, especially for two!
Please don't feel guilty! Do what you gotta do! If I did have twins my DH would be right where yours is! haha

Well, It would be neat! If I had two boys and two girls or 3 boys 1 girl, either combination would make me very happy! DH has threatened divorce if I try for another.. so this is the last baby for us. So I prayed that if I was meant to have more, then it better be now! I ate a lot of yams (because I thought those were the right ones to eat) and coupled with vitex I thought well...it could work, and it would be neat! I'm pretty nervous right now... thinking.. what if.. what if I had two but now it's one? I found out my ghost lines insanely early. Anything is possible.
I am just so excited for you hon, it will be okay!
Once again!!!

NewYorkmom
April 28th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Amari- How exciting!! I have always wanted twins. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy!

NeedAGirl!
April 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Congrats Amari! How exciting! It is much better if they have 2 sacs. The question is if there are 2 placentas. 1 means identical, 2 fraternal.

Anyone else have escalating m/s? I thought I was going to get off easy this time as it a was not too bad. Last 3 days has been worse by the day...

NeedAGirl!
April 28th, 2012, 08:16 AM
You took clomid, right Amari?

dloui128
April 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Wow Amari congrats on the twins!! I would be as nervous as you are, but everything usually works out in the end and hopefully you have two little girls in there :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 08:36 AM
You took clomid, right Amari?

She told me on another thread that yes she took Clomid! :)

Lauralou
April 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Wow amari that is such fantastic news. I would love twins. Must be quite daunting though! Congratulations!

HopeandDreamG
April 28th, 2012, 10:15 AM

OMG OMG!!!!!! Awesome news!!! So jealous!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it! Congrats :)

fivebabies
April 28th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Amari~ Shut up! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!! FX you have 2 healthy babies in there...2 girls would be even more fun. :)

fivebabies
April 28th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Anyone else have escalating m/s? I thought I was going to get off easy this time as it a was not too bad. Last 3 days has been worse by the day...

YES! I get m/s that way! Yesterday was my worst day yet. :( It gets the worse (for me) around 12 weeks then stays that way until 18. :( Hope you do better that that! Feel better!

amari
April 28th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Congrats Amari! How exciting! It is much better if they have 2 sacs. The question is if there are 2 placentas. 1 means identical, 2 fraternal.

I'm guessing fraternal but the incidence in identical goes up with clomid too, apparantly. And they said identicals can each have their own placenta. You only know for sure before they are born if they share a sac/placenta you know for sure its identical, and if they are one of each sex you know for sure they are fraternal! I learn something new everyday!

My m/s comes and goes throughout the day, the only time it never bothers me is when I'm eating!

pebmcpd7
April 28th, 2012, 06:38 PM
congrats Amari!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentle
April 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM
My m/s comes and goes throughout the day, the only time it never bothers me is when I'm eating!

Haha - mine is similar though I have times where it is completely gone... Today we had friends round and some stayed for the evening so we had takeaway curry. I'd been feeling really sick and I think they were quite shocked by the gusto with which I tucked into the poppadoms!

ladybug
April 28th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Congrats Amari! such a huge surprise for sure :)

My m/s is getting horrible....I was NEVER this sick before....The nausea is ALL DAY.....and its getting worst instead of better...

Yuzu
April 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Fingers crossed--I haven't had much in the way of m/s. I've felt lightly nauseated, that's all.

@Amari--I told my husband that you were having twins and he told me, "You'd better not try that!" :rofl:

amari
April 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Fingers crossed--I haven't had much in the way of m/s. I've felt lightly nauseated, that's all.

@Amari--I told my husband that you were having twins and he told me, "You'd better not try that!" :rofl:

Yeah, dh and I are both really quite overwhelmed. He was fine with the two we have! I just don't know how we're going to afford it!

zanacal
April 29th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Amari! I saw your signature on another thread and had to hunt you down :D Congratulations on your twin pregnancy. I imagine it must be very daunting but there's plenty of experience on this site and I'm sure you'll be fine :D Take care xxx

Hi everyone else :D

Gentle
April 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I'm getting worse sickness than ever before as well - and today I had SO many people saying to me, "Well it could be twins," or, "Maybe it's a girl this time." Twins (sorry Amari) terrify me so I'm hoping this is all a sign it is a girl!

fivebabies
April 29th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I am still spotting on and off...anyone ever have this?

I've spotted my last 3 pregnancies but not this late.

NeedAGirl!
April 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I haven't had any spotting. I did hear the heartbeat really briefly a couple days ago. Have u had an us or heard the heartbeat yet?

fivebabies
April 29th, 2012, 11:45 PM
No, I am in the middle of switching insurance plans so I haven't been into the Dr at all yet. Will be a couple more weeks. :( I wanted to wait until 12-13 weeks for a dating scan so I could get a good nub shot.

Yuzu
April 30th, 2012, 06:41 AM
@fivebabies~~Is it really heavy? Is it most of the day?

NewYorkmom
April 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Fivebabies- I spotted my entire last pregnancy. It started around 8 weeks. It was always old blood. It was really scary but my son is totally healthy. I hope it stops soon for you.

fivebabies
April 30th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Yuzu~ Not everyday, more like every fews days or more and its not heavy. Just one potty break a day and like NYmom's its old blood.

But now randomly I started feeling less m/s on Sat. Sun was good too and I feel ok today so far. I hope I'm just lucky and over it early this pregnancy.

amari
April 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Five babies-it's so hard not to stress about everything. If you're not cramping I would assume its normal.

Gentle-terrified too!

auroara78
April 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Amari, I can't imagine how you feel!

When I got preg this time, an co-worker at my work "knew" i was preg before I did and that was why I tested so early, and it was a BFP. Then she said she saw that it was twins (B/G) and that freaked me out even more because she was right about the other thing. I shared it with my husband and he about had a gasket! Becuase we are really tight money-wise right now too, the idea really worried him and he still held onto the idea until my 18 w 5 d ultrasound, and when we clearly only saw one baby, he fianlly relaxed.

The upside is that these two babies are so meant to be with you and your DH. I totally understand the money worries though, I could only imagine...I know this sounds corny, but I really believe: where there's a will, there is a way. You and your DH will embrace this awesome challenge and be so happy once you meet your babies!! Will you be getting nub shots of the babies? A girl I used to know was also struggling fianicially and they are having girl twins in May! I know it must have been a shock to her DH but they seem to have adjusted to the idea really nicely now. :heart:

Gentle
April 30th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Hate to bring a negative thing into the group, but has anyone ever had a blighted ovum before? Today marks a victory because this is further than I got with 3 out of 4 of the failed pregnancies. But the one where I had a blighted ovum lasted till just before 12 wks. 4 of those weeks we knew there was something wrong only because I'd been anxious and booked a private early scan. Otherwise we'd have got to 11wks and then been freaked out by spotting or the dating scan showing nothing growing. It haunts me. I'm seriously struggling with putting it out of my mind. Tell me if there is another place I'd be better sharing this, because I don't want to bring the atmosphere down. Sorry!

Yuzu
April 30th, 2012, 09:56 PM
@Gentle--I think this is a good place to express any worries, concerns or whatever! Here you won't be judged for that. I can imagine how the blighted ovum thing haunts you; it must be really scary. Is there any way you can find out early what your chances for having this happen again?

NeedAGirl!
May 1st, 2012, 11:49 AM
Five - the last 3 days my m/s is almost gone too. so strange, it has never stopped this early. I still get waves of nausea but no dry heaving and my appetite is back. I got a little worried but saw the midwife today and the heartbeat was loud and strong. So maybe we are being blessed with feeling better early. I just hope it doesn't come back!

fivebabies
May 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Oh good! I'm so glad for you! I hope it stays away for both of us! :) I just ordered a ton of Zofran. lol. Maybe I won't need it afterall.

When is everyone planning on finding out the gender? I was so set on waiting until 20 full weeks but now I am starting to think I want to go for a private one at 16 weeks...is this foolish of me? Am I just asking for trouble?

pearl
May 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM
I feel good in the morning but evenings are hard for me, this nausea and food aversions is the worse. I use seabands, I think they help. How is everybody's skin looks? My face is starting to look amazing after being on LE diet for 3 month, I really see some nice skin now- hoping it is not a BOY sign. My pregnancies with boys used to give a glowy skin with no acne. I hope it is not the case this time. Also, I like fruits and berries (strawberries and blueberries) my favorite now:)
Did anybody try to do baking soda gender test? Or any other tests?

dloui128
May 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
I feel good in the morning but evenings are hard for me, this nausea and food aversions is the worse. I use seabands, I think they help. How is everybody's skin looks? My face is starting to look amazing after being on LE diet for 3 month, I really see some nice skin now- hoping it is not a BOY sign. My pregnancies with boys used to give a glowy skin with no acne. I hope it is not the case this time. Also, I like fruits and berries (strawberries and blueberries) my favorite now:)
Did anybody try to do baking soda gender test? Or any other tests?

I was just going to ask the question to the boy moms if they broke out when they were pregnanat, I have been getting these little pimples everywhere and I had such good skin when I was pregnant with my girls.
Any boy moms have skin issues when they were pregnanat?

I feel miserable this pregnancy, I'm not even sure why I just feel blah all the time, I wasn't like this with my other two pregnancy's but I am 4 years older than I was with my last one so maybe that has something to do with it who knows.

Fivebabies-I think I am going team green this time, I found out with DD1 and DD2 and since this is my last I just figure it might be nice to have a surprise. Who knows though I change my mind every second

NeedAGirl!
May 1st, 2012, 04:46 PM
I am fed going for a gender scan. My nt scan is at 11 2/7 so I don't think there will be a good.nub, too early. In my town, the gender scans are 16wks but.2.hrs away, they do them at 14. I ask tempted to make the drive but three 16 is prob more reliable

Irishmom
May 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Hate to bring a negative thing into the group, but has anyone ever had a blighted ovum before? Today marks a victory because this is further than I got with 3 out of 4 of the failed pregnancies. But the one where I had a blighted ovum lasted till just before 12 wks. 4 of those weeks we knew there was something wrong only because I'd been anxious and booked a private early scan. Otherwise we'd have got to 11wks and then been freaked out by spotting or the dating scan showing nothing growing. It haunts me. I'm seriously struggling with putting it out of my mind. Tell me if there is another place I'd be better sharing this, because I don't want to bring the atmosphere down. Sorry!

Hi gentle.:)
Can you not go for an early reassurance scan seeing as you have had repeated losses? I have a scan on the 23rd May and until then i just cant relax or really get that excited. I know exactly how you feel.:kissy:
Maybe we could start a thread to pop into to keep each other going and others in the same circumstances? xx

fivebabies
May 1st, 2012, 10:41 PM
I had terrible skin with all of my boys! And great skin with my DD. I hope that's a good sign for you! :)

I am considering going at 16 weeks...don't know if I can wait longer. lol

Yuzu
May 1st, 2012, 11:58 PM
I would go to a gender scan today if it would work!:rofl:

dloui128
May 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
I had terrible skin with all of my boys! And great skin with my DD. I hope that's a good sign for you! :)
that makes me feel so much better :)

wantingson
May 2nd, 2012, 02:18 PM
I was just going to ask the question to the boy moms if they broke out when they were pregnanat, I have been getting these little pimples everywhere and I had such good skin when I was pregnant with my girls.
Any boy moms have skin issues when they were pregnanat?

I feel miserable this pregnancy, I'm not even sure why I just feel blah all the time, I wasn't like this with my other two pregnancy's but I am 4 years older than I was with my last one so maybe that has something to do with it who knows.

Fivebabies-I think I am going team green this time, I found out with DD1 and DD2 and since this is my last I just figure it might be nice to have a surprise. Who knows though I change my mind every second

Dloui,

I am praying for a boy aswell & this is a thread i posted http://genderdreaming.com/forum/old-wives-tales-symptom-guessing/10177-do-i-have-any-hope.html.

I hope its boy sign for both of us.

dloui128
May 2nd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Dloui,

I am praying for a boy aswell & this is a thread i posted http://genderdreaming.com/forum/old-wives-tales-symptom-guessing/10177-do-i-have-any-hope.html.

I hope its boy sign for both of us.

great thread, I hope it is a sign as well :)

Lauralou
May 2nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
I am a mum of two boys and had quite bad skin with both of them. Hoping I don't get any spots this time!

NeedAGirl!
May 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
My skin was good with DS1, bad with DS2. Pretty good this time, few spots, nothing major.

Gentle
May 3rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
Ha - I had perfect skin with my 2 boys - better than normal! This time I'm getting lots of little pimples and feel like a teenager. For me, I'm hoping it's a girl!

Irishmom - my dr is hoping I'll get an early scan and has referred me for one, but we'll see whether one turns up. Hope you can hang on till 23rd - seems so far away....

amari
May 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hey, girls! I don't remember what my skin was like with my boys actually. I have great skin now, don't think it was like this!

So, girls, I have another u/s Monday and I have this strange fear that they are going to look and say oh we missed one and that there are 3! I know it is probably irrational, but I am actually really scared. That won't happen, right? I am getting to the point of being happy/excited about two, and would obviously be devestated if something happened to one of them, but I don't want 3.

Lauralou
May 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
I am sure they would have noticed a third. If they spot two they must automatically look for more. That would be a story though! Are you feeling in your symptoms that it is twins or is it similar to your single pregnancies?

fivebabies
May 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
Oh Amari, don't worry Hun. I'm sure they would have seen all possible babies last time. :) Hope you're feeling well!

dloui128
May 3rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Oh Amari, don't worry Hun. I'm sure they would have seen all possible babies last time. :) Hope you're feeling well!

I agree, I'm sure once they saw two they looked for more

Yuzu
May 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
I agree that they probably saw all your little ones the first time, Amari. Have a little talk with your babies before you go and tell them not to hide a little sibling in there!

My first appointment won't be until the 18th. I can't believe that my doctor is that busy. I really don't want to wait that long, but they promised me that after the initial visit I'll be able to get in faster. Apparently I have to do all bloodwork and an u/s on the first visit. I wonder if I could get in faster if I went to a clinic?

NeedAGirl!
May 3rd, 2012, 07:05 PM
So apparently I jinxed myself by thinking my m/s might be better. The last 3 days I have been nauseated all day.
Amari, I am sure there was only 2. I think it is only when you are like the octomom that they miss one.

fivebabies
May 3rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
Ugh, NeedAGirl, we musy be on the same wave link. I have had a feww really bad days too! :( Back to bed for me....

amari
May 3rd, 2012, 08:22 PM
Five and need a girl-Mine comes and goes too! So far mine is no where as bad as it was with each of my boys though. Hope you both feel alright tonight!

I'm sure you all are right, thanks for the reassurance.

Yuzu-I am already showing and can't really hide it, but other than that I actually have less symptoms so far than with each of my boys. It is strange!

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Ugh, I am having a really horrid morning. :( Ifeel awful. Usually the mornigs are good and then at noon I go downhill from there...hope this doesn't mean I'll have an unbearable evening.

How is everyone else feeling?

Lauralou
May 4th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I am feeling terrible. Had a few days of feeling ok and now it has hit me badly again! I just feel so so yucky. I know I should just go and be sick, get it over and done with but I really can't be bothered.
Hope you are all not feeling too bad.

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Lauralou, so sorry I missed you on the first post! Just added you. Let me know if you know you're exact due date, I am happy to change it for you. Welcome!

Lauralou
May 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Due date is 7 December I think but my cycles were messed up so not entirely sure. Looking forward to my first scan to get a better idea.
Are any of you going to get nub pictures or will you just wait until gender scan?

pearl
May 4th, 2012, 03:59 PM
fivebabies I feel same way, morning is the only time of the day that i feel good :) I usually start feeling nauseous after 2-3pm till i fall asleep. I also notice, i can not eat after 5pm. It makes me feel worse. I go to sleep early now days around 9pm. I wear my seabands all the time and i drink canada dry with real ginger couple of bottles a day, no food cravings for me. I can only tolerate my son's chicken dinosaurs from costco with bread and some strawberries or little of blueberries. I really hope it will get better soon... We are going to florida to disney world at the end of May, I am worried how that is going to happen with my everyday nausea

Yuzu
May 4th, 2012, 04:13 PM
I'm not suffering too badly from m/s, but this exhaustion is ruining my days. I literally can't get the energy to do anything. I'll really be glad when this part is over.

pearl
May 4th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I have an appointment for my first u/s on may 15, but its going to be to early for nub guesses only 9 weeks, anybody doing a NT scan at 11-12weeks?

Lauralou
May 4th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Yes I am having an nt scan at 12 weeks. Have the date booked already for end of may. Feeling worried as have had a lot of stomach cramps this pregnancy and worried it is a sign something is wrong. Have decided not to get a nub shot. Pearl it's really nice to get an early scan, wish I had.

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Pearl~ I sure hope you feel better before your trip!!!

I hope to get my dating scan after 12 weeks so I can get a nub shot! Then not going to have another scan until the 20 week scan.

NeedAGirl!
May 4th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Feeling annoyed and crappy...

So I had told my essential peeps - my mom, my bf, my sis - (basically the people who's support I would want if I had a m/c) right away when I got my BFP. Today, my mom calls and says that I really need to tell my dad because he would be hurt if he found out that other people knew and he didn't. (which is true) So I did and apparently, that gave my mom a green light to tell everyone on the planet. grrr...

The crappy part is so I have a big family, youngest of 5, this will be my parents 16th grandchild but a baby hasn't been born since my last one who just turned 5 so they are all excited. So my phone starts ringing.. and ringing. First a niece, who says "congratulations.." followed immediately by "hope it's a girl." Then I am talking to a different sister in law, and a different teenage niece overhears baby talk (nothing about gender) and grabs the phone and shouts, "you are having a baby girl?? Oh my gosh!." I was like "uh, we are having a baby." And my mom says "I don't know if I am still allowed to pray for this but I am still praying everyday that it is a girl." Geesh, it is like my whole freaking family is going to have GD and it is going to be all my fault. Like this baby is just another boy. (they have 9 grandsons and 6 granddaughters) Turned my excitement into sadness...

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Oh I'm so sorry Hun. That is so hard. DH and I are both 1 of 6..we understand. :(

Butterfly Spirit
May 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Feeling annoyed and crappy...

So I had told my essential peeps - my mom, my bf, my sis - (basically the people who's support I would want if I had a m/c) right away when I got my BFP. Today, my mom calls and says that I really need to tell my dad because he would be hurt if he found out that other people knew and he didn't. (which is true) So I did and apparently, that gave my mom a green light to tell everyone on the planet. grrr...

The crappy part is so I have a big family, youngest of 5, this will be my parents 16th grandchild but a baby hasn't been born since my last one who just turned 5 so they are all excited. So my phone starts ringing.. and ringing. First a niece, who says "congratulations.." followed immediately by "hope it's a girl." Then I am talking to a different sister in law, and a different teenage niece overhears baby talk (nothing about gender) and grabs the phone and shouts, "you are having a baby girl?? Oh my gosh!." I was like "uh, we are having a baby." And my mom says "I don't know if I am still allowed to pray for this but I am still praying everyday that it is a girl." Geesh, it is like my whole freaking family is going to have GD and it is going to be all my fault. Like this baby is just another boy. (they have 9 grandsons and 6 granddaughters) Turned my excitement into sadness...

I'm sorry NeedaGirl! It's HARD. When I got pregnant with my first one, DH sister's husband says "We have PLENTY of girls in this family, we need more BOYS!" He had 3 girls and one boy at the time. And the rest of DH family is mostly girls.
So it totally sucks. I just want ONE, and you just want ONE as well! They need to leave us alone. Don't let them get in the way of your happiness!

dloui128
May 4th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Family can be so overwhelming at times, you just have to try to ignore them and don't give their comments a second thought

I went for my first u/s today because I was having some really bad cramping last night but all looks good with the baby and I got to see the little heart beat :) I measure 7wks 6days

amari
May 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
dloui-That's great!

Needagirl-Sorry you feel crappy. They are probably just hoping for one but will be perfectly happy with either!

I am feeling most of my nausea in the morning, then once I start eating it tends to get way better. This is totally different than with each of my boys.

Yuzu
May 6th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Well, nausea has me wide awake at 2:20a.m. Blech. I feel like time is just creeping along until my first appointment. C'mon already! As soon as I know everything is okay I can start some retail therapy, and that makes everything better.:o

lisvna
May 6th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I did ivf/pgd and we put back 4 embies; 2 boys and 2 girls.....6 April was egg retrieval and 11 April transfer. My BFP was 7dp5dt. I think my due date is 28 December. No pregnancy symptoms at all......11 may i will get my 7 weeks scan. I really hope there is a girl inside!

NeedAGirl!
May 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Lisvna - wow! so you could possibly have 4 in there? Congrats!! (and welcome!)

Yuzu - I woke up nauseous last night too but luckily, I was able to go back to sleep. I had been taking my pnv at night but I had to switch to one with no iron as I was waking up in the night feeling really sick. It is so strange how you can have a really bad, bad day (friday) and then the next day not too bad. So far I am feeling ok today. I think the fatigue is wearing on me even more than the nausea. I am usually so busy, busy - my house is a mess, I have an overdue library book I just can't seem to return (lol), it is rediculous!

I go see the genetic counsellor on Tuesday morning to have my first trimester screen blood work done. I am also scheduled for a dating us the same day but since I have already heard the heartbeat and i know my exact conception date, I think I am going to cancel it. They will be doing an us on 5/15 anyway for the NT.

lisvna
May 6th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks! Hahahahhaha no don't think so my HCG isn't so high, I think it's just one.

fivebabies
May 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Well, I started bleeding yesterday morning. I have been spotting on and off every few+ days since the begining (but have spotted with my last 3 babies) and hadn't been really worried but this is much heavier. And fresh, before it was always older looking. Was even worse this morning and has already tappered off alot but now I'm really worried.

Going to call the Dr Monday morning. :(

dloui128
May 6th, 2012, 01:51 PM
I hope everything is ok Fivebabies

NeedAGirl!
May 6th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Oh five, I really hope its nothing. Maybe you have a subchorionic hemorrhage. One of my good friends is 16 wks. She kept spotting and finally at 10.5 wks she had a big bleed, complete with big clots and everything. An us showed the sch but a healthy babe, the bleeding stopped and everything seems fine now so you never know!

Lauralou
May 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Oh five sorry you are having to go through that. I am sure everything will be ok and there will be a healthy little baby in there. Make sure you take it very easy.
Wow lisvna, that is great, must be very exciting waiting to find out how many!

mydream
May 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Five-praying all is ok with you!

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Well, I started bleeding yesterday morning. I have been spotting on and off every few+ days since the begining (but have spotted with my last 3 babies) and hadn't been really worried but this is much heavier. And fresh, before it was always older looking. Was even worse this morning and has already tappered off alot but now I'm really worried.

Going to call the Dr Monday morning. :(

Fivebabies, I am so sorry hon. I hope it stops, and has nothing to do with baby!

In my mind when I hear bleeding now I think it's a progesterone issue.
One thing it does is help strengthen the uterine wall. I would get it tested just for good measure and maybe take some red raspberry leaf tea or capsules?

Yuzu
May 7th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Oh, Fivebabies, I hope everything is okay. Hopefully it's absolutely nothing. The body is so mysterious!

lisvna
May 7th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Five how are you today? Hugs

Lauralou
May 7th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Butterfly, I am so sorry, just read your other thread. You are such an inspirational person still giving advice to others. I love the name you chose, beautiful. Thinking of you. Xxx

fivebabies
May 7th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I have an appt in 2 hrs. I'll let you guys know what happens when I can. I don't have a good feeling about this...this pregnancy seemed too good to be true since the begining, was always kinda apprehensive about it. :(

pearl
May 7th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Fivebabies good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuzu
May 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I've been praying for you, Fivebabies. I hope everything is well.

Lauralou
May 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Five babies hope everything is ok, thinking about you. Xxx

NewYorkmom
May 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Fivebabies- I hope everything is OK. Thinking of you.

lisvna
May 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Any news?

fivebabies
May 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Baby is fine! I had a sub schler....whatever you call it. ;) Bruising where implantation happened. On pelvic rest.

Baby is measuring perfectly for my due date. :) Thanks for all the well wishes for me! HUGS!!

Lauralou
May 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM
That is such fantastic news!

dloui128
May 7th, 2012, 05:01 PM
thank goodness everything is ok

ladybug
May 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM
So happy to hear everything is good :)

Yuzu
May 7th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Baby is fine! I had a sub schler....whatever you call it. ;) Bruising where implantation happened. On pelvic rest.

Baby is measuring perfectly for my due date. :) Thanks for all the well wishes for me! HUGS!!

I breathed a huge sigh of relief! I'm so happy for you!

edited to add: Do they say if you'll bleed anymore?

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Oh fivebabies, I am SO SO SO happy to hear that your baby is safe and happy in there! :)
Continued happy and healthy 9 months hon!

fivebabies
May 7th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks girls!!!

Yuzu~ Not sure how much longer bu tyes it'll still bleed for a bit. No sex until its over! lol.

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Thanks girls!!!

Yuzu~ Not sure how much longer bu tyes it'll still bleed for a bit. No sex until its over! lol.

That is the SMART thing to do!!!
DH and I went without the whole time except the one day I stopped, because I bled the whole time minus one day :'(

NeedAGirl!
May 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Awesome!! SO happy! Sounds just like my friend I mentioned. She did bleed for several days - only really heavy that one day. Then she prob had spotting on and off for another week. I asked her today and she has not had any bleeding in the last few weeks. (she is 16.5 weeks)

dloui128
May 7th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I go for my 8 week appt tomorrow :)

fivebabies
May 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM
So exciting dloui!

I was literally put on "Pelvic Rest". LOL. It's fine with us though. DH was sooo worried. I fully expected to get bad news.

Thanks NeedAGirl! Apparently they are very common and mine is super small she said.

How is everyone feeling morning sickness wise? I get bad in the afternoon - evening still. Blah!

NeedAGirl!
May 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I had a bad day today m/s wise. I had to work all day which didn't help. I had to throw up/dry heave 9 separate episodes. It sucked. I finally took a zofran and that did help. I started getting a really sore throat last night and let me tell you, a sore throat and m/s is a really bad combination. I have my ft bloodwork tomorrow. Hope it all turns out well!

Yuzu
May 7th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I'm having the dry heaves right now. Guh-ross. I wish winning the lottery was a symptom of pregnancy instead of m/s.

baabaa
May 8th, 2012, 06:02 AM
I have moments of sickness but nothing too crazy which is good. Feel sorry for you ladies who have it bad though. I am really tired this week. Just exhausted. Might be because I have my sons 4th birthday party on Saturday, and DH is away on business, so feeling quite unde the pump to get things done.

I have my 11 week check on Friday. Can't wait. It is just at my obs rooms, but at least I will ge my first glimpse at this little peanut. I will have the nt scan probably the week after. I am going to ask hem to check for gender at hat scan. Apparently they can often tell, especially if it's a boy.

I am kicking myself today, I did one of those IntelliGender tests. Apparently meant to predict the gender. I saw it at he chemist and it was reduced to $20 so I though I would give it a go. Pretty eas to use, but I couldnt really read the results. You put your urine in with these crystals and if it stays orange/yellow then girl or if it goes dark or moss green then boy. Mine stayed normal for about 5 mins, but then did get a green tinge towards the end of the time limit. I could tell so I sen them an email, and they won't put anything in writing but called to say they would interpret the result to say boy. Reviews on the product are that it is often wrong and really just rubbish, but I am sad to say it made me a little gutted. I think just hearing someone say "it's a boy", even if it's not scientific at all. But I take it as a positive that it's an early warning sign that I am probably headed for DS3 and have ages to get ready for it.

Thanks for listening ladies!

NeedAGirl!
May 8th, 2012, 09:13 AM
You never know Baabaa. I heard those intelligender are notoriously wrong. Over on baby center, there are countless reports of them being wrong. Also, not so sure about gender on the 12 week scan. There was that one "nub" study. At 11 weeks, accuracy was only 50%. At 12 weeks, accuracy was only about 70% - and these were in people who were "experts" at reading nubs. I have also heard that there are more very early nubs accidentally being called girl who turn out to be boys. I don't think I could take that. I could handle being told it was a boy and then finding out at 16 weeks it is really a girl! But not the other way around, I would be devastated so I am not even going to ask at my NT scan.

Irishmom
May 8th, 2012, 09:22 AM

Sorry fivebabies i have not been on much.Only seeing this now. So delighted for you and baby. xx

amari
May 8th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Hey, girls! Glad everyone is doing well apart from a little m/s. I dry heave sometimes in the am too, the zofran does help though!

I had an apt yesterday and both babies were measuring right on target. Baby A had a heart rate of 155 and baby B was 164. Of course I just want them both to be safe and healthy, but I don't know why but lately I have been so scared that they are both boys. I can't imagine having 4 boys 4 and under! I just want one girl! Sorry for the vent.

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Hey, girls! Glad everyone is doing well apart from a little m/s. I dry heave sometimes in the am too, the zofran does help though!

I had an apt yesterday and both babies were measuring right on target. Baby A had a heart rate of 155 and baby B was 164. Of course I just want them both to be safe and healthy, but I don't know why but lately I have been so scared that they are both boys. I can't imagine having 4 boys 4 and under! I just want one girl! Sorry for the vent.

Well Amari, There's absolutely no way to tell yet woman! BUT remember you took Clomid and swayed girl! You should be fine and have two girls sweetie! :) There could also be one of each! That wouldn't be so bad right? :)
I'm glad the zofran helps with your M/S. I took phenegrine which is the generic I think. It worked pretty good for me too.

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I have moments of sickness but nothing too crazy which is good. Feel sorry for you ladies who have it bad though. I am really tired this week. Just exhausted. Might be because I have my sons 4th birthday party on Saturday, and DH is away on business, so feeling quite unde the pump to get things done.

I have my 11 week check on Friday. Can't wait. It is just at my obs rooms, but at least I will ge my first glimpse at this little peanut. I will have the nt scan probably the week after. I am going to ask hem to check for gender at hat scan. Apparently they can often tell, especially if it's a boy.

I am kicking myself today, I did one of those IntelliGender tests. Apparently meant to predict the gender. I saw it at he chemist and it was reduced to $20 so I though I would give it a go. Pretty eas to use, but I couldnt really read the results. You put your urine in with these crystals and if it stays orange/yellow then girl or if it goes dark or moss green then boy. Mine stayed normal for about 5 mins, but then did get a green tinge towards the end of the time limit. I could tell so I sen them an email, and they won't put anything in writing but called to say they would interpret the result to say boy. Reviews on the product are that it is often wrong and really just rubbish, but I am sad to say it made me a little gutted. I think just hearing someone say "it's a boy", even if it's not scientific at all. But I take it as a positive that it's an early warning sign that I am probably headed for DS3 and have ages to get ready for it.

Thanks for listening ladies!

Oh, don't go off intelligender! I've heard it is notoriously wrong, and I've seen it be wrong all over youtube! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I'm having the dry heaves right now. Guh-ross. I wish winning the lottery was a symptom of pregnancy instead of m/s.

:(

Feel better soon Yuzu!