PDA

View Full Version : 60 MINUTES THIS SUNDAY

Cloverbear
March 28th, 2012, 08:15 PM
They have assurmed me this sunday the 1st of april we will air.

ruby
March 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I can't wait to watch your story. Thankyou for doing it x

nuthinbutpink
March 28th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I wish there was a way to see it here in the U.S. I guess I'll look for it online.

grasshopper
March 28th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Yay Clover...will be watching with bells on. Thankyou for being the voice for those of us who aren't brave enough/able.

Cinss
March 28th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks

TTC5
March 28th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Awesome! 3pnb wonder if we can someone tape it for you ladies and post it online somehow??

jils04
March 28th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks Cloverbear, can't wait !

Myloves
March 28th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Maybe it'll be up on youtube a couple of days later, NBP.
Can't to see it!!

lisvna
March 29th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Can we also watch it on the Internet? We live in Holland but would love to see it! Oh I saw many people asked that already hahahhahaha

zibibbogirl
March 29th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Can't wait to see it Cloverbear. Many thanks.

Plum3
March 29th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Really looking forward to watching it. I saw the add for it yesterday.

Cloverbear
March 29th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I think there I should be able to link it to this site from the 60 min site maybe.

also I have been asked to be the live question and answer girl after the show on sunday. Interesting.

nuthinbutpink
March 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Cloverbear- does 60 mins know about the site?

Myloves
March 31st, 2012, 06:38 AM
I think there I should be able to link it to this site from the 60 min site maybe.

also I have been asked to be the live question and answer girl after the show on sunday. Interesting.

Will you do it? If so, can't wait to see you live!

jils04
April 1st, 2012, 06:09 AM
Great Job Cloverbear, we all can't thank you enough !! May all your dreams come true xxx

bythestream
April 1st, 2012, 06:12 AM
Yes well done, you are very brave to go on tv and talk about everything :-)

dreaming pink after 3 DS
April 1st, 2012, 06:21 AM
Great job clover bear! You stood up so well against the women from ethics community. She didn't have a strong argument at all! You have a beautiful family! Well done!!!

grasshopper
April 1st, 2012, 08:25 AM
Brilliant segment. You did a wonderful job cloverbear and you and your family are gorgeous.

The only thing that concerned me was the lady from the NHMRC discussing "the slippery slope" into selecting blonde/blue eyes etc...never mind that this kind of selection isn't actually practiced ANYWHERE in the world. Completely different issue that the ethics committees shouldn't even be considering as part of the same thing. The issue in question is regarding gender alone, but her mention of the "slippery slope" will probably influence the general population's position on the gender issue.

Hopefully you encounter a lot more support than criticism Clover...thanks again for being our voice.

nuthinbutpink
April 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
I can't wait to see it!

jils04
April 1st, 2012, 11:44 PM
You can see the whole video online if you go Sixty Minutes - Home (http://www.sixtyminutes.com.au) go to story transcripts and click on "by design"
Great stuff !!

Jany1025
April 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
I still look for you on the other site and someone posted the episode over there, I've found you here, and I must say you look AMAZING! Wow girl how do you do it!! And your family is Gorgeous!! Loved watching the story, and KUDOS to you for coming out to the public about it! Love it!

Janet

fresas
April 2nd, 2012, 01:27 AM
I just watched it. Good luck with the second XX! Great work.

I love Dr. Potter's frankness, too!

nuthinbutpink
April 2nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
By Design (http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8443410)

That is the link! Great job!

PeonyPrincess
April 2nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
I watched it on Sunday night. I thought you did a great job. It was very heartfelt and I hope people do support rather than judge you (in day to day life I mean, not on here!) Your boys are fantastic. I loved the fried egg comment! Congratulations on your current pregnancy. You are going to be one busy lady!!

KidAtHeart
April 2nd, 2012, 10:28 PM
It was nice to see a story that felt rational and fair to those pursing gender balance in their families. Kudos to you, Cloverbear, and thanks for speaking out publicly on this very taboo subject. You came across as kind and loving and very relatable. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations to you on your little girl and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

lisvna
April 22nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
What a great story!!!!