PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber's Haircut Costs $750!

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 08:39 PM
Who Knew
Justin Bieber's Haircut Costs $750!

Whether you love or loathe Justin Bieber's mop-top hairstyle, it's fair to say that it's swept the nation. Not since "The Rachel," which Jennifer Aniston rocked back in the '90s -- and now claims she hated -- has a celebrity 'do received so much attention. Even JBiebs and his stylist, Vanessa Price, who created his iconic coif, are surprised by the fuss everyone has made over his signature look. "We both were shocked people cared that much about someone's hair!" Price tells Life & Style magazine.

Justin Bieber's signature hairstyle consists of brushed-forward bangs, which he gets cut every two weeks.
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images The 16-year-old sported a tousled, more textured 'do at the Golden Globe Awards on January 16.
Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

Of course, keeping JBiebs' locks in tip-top shape requires a lot of maintenance -- and it doesn't come cheap.

"I usually cut [Justin's] hair every couple of weeks when he's on tour," Price says, adding that she charges around $750 every time she makes a house call to trim his infamous 'do.

Fortunately, kids across the country can get the trendy look for much less at Supercuts, where "The Bieber" style costs $14 and up.

Do any of you with sons in their teens have hair like his?

Gus
January 21st, 2011, 08:41 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that his hairstylist is trying to patent the style!

Catch!
January 21st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Lol, I tell DS he has "Beiber hair" all the time! I don't style it, it just looks that way when the bangs are falling the right way, it's funny.

Lillylolly
January 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM
CRAZY TOWN!