PDA

View Full Version : What is the a-gender diet?

myGirl
March 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
What is the a-gender diet? I have noticed a few people have used it in the "post your sway" section. I googled, but can't find it.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2012, 11:50 AM
It is a paid-for diet that the a-gender company sells to people. It's based on the FGD with acid/alkaline, and some progesterone stuff. You can get everything in that diet on here and from IG for a heck of a lot cheaper (and also better too IMHO!!)

myGirl
March 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM
It is a paid-for diet that the a-gender company sells to people. It's based on the FGD with acid/alkaline, and some progesterone stuff. You can get everything in that diet on here and from IG for a heck of a lot cheaper (and also better too IMHO!!)

Thanks Atomic! I can't believe how far swaying has come in the last 10 years. In the "old days" it wasn't even called "swaying" because the only thing thought to matter was timing (Shettles and O+12). Very few people did a diet, and even then, it was just to alter mineral ratios.

Genderdreaming is by far the most comprehensive, clear and helpful website for swaying ever. Thanks for everything you do. :awe:

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2012, 12:32 PM
Thank you, that truly means the world to me :heart:

Coccinelle33
March 31st, 2012, 12:42 PM
they dont reccomend taking supps because they claim you should get all your nutrients through the foods. however I know most diet also take calcium, magnesium, and cranberry as well.

they only reccomend vinegar douche. they reccomend taking sudafed 1 hour before bd.... and they suggest using sylk lube.

they recommend bd every day from end of af - o... they say frequent bd is best. not abstainence....
a-gender says its okay to dtd through ovulation if you are on the diet 100% and ph is low...

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Interesting, thanks for sharing!!! :)

NewYorkmom
March 31st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Mommyduke- Did you conceive a daughter while on this diet? Just curious.

Coccinelle33
March 31st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Nope I never did this diet. My friend did it and she conceived a girl though.

Mommyof3
April 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hi Mommy*Duke

I know you are genuinely trying to help others conceive the gender they long for and your heart is in the right place.

I belong to the a-gender forum and a few of the ladies have sent me private messages about your post that says details of the a-gender diet and one of them is emailing the ladies who run this and letting them know you posted it. Many of them are annoyed that you have posted this when they have purchased it.

I am a solicitor by profession, but a full time Mum right now, but I wanted to let you know that this does likely contravene an International Agreement called the Berne Convention which can protect Intellectual Property Rights Internationally. I would remove the a-gender diet details as soon as you can. This is a great forum and a great place to share information and I do not want to risk you or the forum owners having serious repurcussions from an innocent post.

All the best with your gender swaying :-)

nuthinbutpink
April 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
Look at you guys breaking International law on us! LOL. I thought a-gender was belly up! The website has been messed up for so long but haven't checked back in a long time.

You can tell the ladies it's been removed from public view.

nuthinbutpink
April 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM
IS a-gender even around anymore?? Nobody posts in their forum and the online shop has been in "Maintenance Mode" for a year now.

Coccinelle33
April 2nd, 2012, 01:21 AM
omg wow

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2012, 12:25 PM
That makes me LOL because that diet is all but lifted from the French Gender Diet book.

Thank you Mummy for the warning, much appreciated.

Coccinelle33
April 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
LOL yeah ya think? Then they threw in some "freebies" like sylk and vinegar douche.

That makes me LOL because that diet is all but lifted from the French Gender Diet book.

Thank you Mummy for the warning, much appreciated.

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
I think that's the same site that charges $40 for a vinegar douche too. :/ Oh well, we'll just do our best to make a great site here, there is room for all of us on the Internet.

Mommyof3
April 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I think you must be mistaken as they do not sell douches or sylk or anything like that. They could not keep up with how many clients wanted the personalized service so now they have a small no of clients and a private forum that is used from my understanding. They were not taking on new clients as they had a long wait list. Last time I emailed them a couple of months ago they were working on a new website. Anyway I agree- make this the best we can.

I hope you all have a great Easter.

pink carol
June 10th, 2012, 01:04 PM
When I emailed the people from A-gender to find out about their plan and how much they charged, they never mentioned anything about a long waiting list. They would have gladly taken me in.
Problem is, like other girls have pointed out, from perusing their public forums, I found that the info was not much different from the French Gender Diet and the swaying techniques suggested in other gender-swaying forums for free.
Besides, the latest success rate for swaying pink did not even scratch 80%: the same success rate of Dr Papa. So I don't understand all this hype about A-gender. If I whip up my own plan and fail, at least it will be for free! I'm sure they're very helpful for some, but if you happen to end up in the wrong side of the statistic you will feel a fool anyway.
As to the sylk thing, they probably did not sell it but they did have a blog where they advertised it as a helpful pink lube. That blog has now been removed.
And I would like to add that their public forums are chock full with information about their diet, so I don't see why people on the net couldn't discuss about their system since they themselves made it available.

Update June 13: The A-gender site and all A-gender forums can't be viewed anymore! They have disappeared

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
yes, to clarify, it's the Gen-Select people who charged $40 for a douche. My bad. Buy Your GenSelect Kit Here - Boy or Girl Baby Gender Selection : GenSelect.com (http://www.genselect.com/store)