PDA

View Full Version : April 2WW

Pages : [1] 2

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 03:38 AM
:welcome:
As its only a couple of hours away from the 1st of April down here in Oz i thought I'd start the April 2WW thread (that and the fact I am bored and loungebound with a flu, i am so so super sore)

Happy peeing to all the :poas:

and :fx: that all the ladies see 2 lines and that they get their dream gender
:XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy: :XX: :xy:
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Cinss
March 31st, 2012, 05:07 AM
Noooooooooooooo i was gonna start it!!!!!!! oh well meybe next time then as Lassie will get her BFP this month ;)

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 06:02 AM
Noooooooooooooo i was gonna start it!!!!!!! oh well meybe next time then as Lassie will get her BFP this month ;)

Huh? have i missed something? didnt mean to step on anyone's toes :flowerz:

dloui128
March 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM
Well 7dpo today, my boobs are very sore and I have some mild cramps:( this sucks I hate having AF symptoms in the 2ww

BilliG
March 31st, 2012, 09:27 AM
Af arrived 15dpo.. Was gutted but am over it now (jus about) wasn't v strict on the diet in 2ww :s so bit nervous this month..

Heres to lots of bfps in April!!! With the desired genders!

dloui128
March 31st, 2012, 10:19 AM
Af arrived 15dpo.. Was gutted but am over it now (jus about) wasn't v strict on the diet in 2ww :s so bit nervous this month..

Heres to lots of bfps in April!!! With the desired genders!

Sorry you got AF hun
I'm pretty sure I will be getting mine next week since I'm starting to have cramps and bloating and sore boobs blah blah blah :(

fivebabies
March 31st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Huh? have i missed something? didnt mean to step on anyone's toes :flowerz:

LOL. I think she was teasing a bit...On the last 2ww thread I posted that I noticed that the previous 2 months the Gal who started the new 2ww thread for the month got a BFP that month... :)

coocoobananas
March 31st, 2012, 11:43 AM
K i'm here too! Gonna do it lots and lots;)

mydream
March 31st, 2012, 04:22 PM
Starting attempts again. Second time ttc ! Need all the luck and wishes I can get!

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 06:10 PM
LOL. I think she was teasing a bit...On the last 2ww thread I posted that I noticed that the previous 2 months the Gal who started the new 2ww thread for the month got a BFP that month... :)

Ahhhh i see :)

Had no idea LOL....oh well fingers crossed it works for me this month! Will keep you all posted :)

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Starting attempts again. Second time ttc ! Need all the luck and wishes I can get!

Here you go!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 06:15 PM
K i'm here too! Gonna do it lots and lots;)

go get em :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm: :pinksperm:

Lassie1982
March 31st, 2012, 06:18 PM
Well 7dpo today, my boobs are very sore and I have some mild cramps:( this sucks I hate having AF symptoms in the 2ww

Its so annoying isnt it :( Mother Nature could have been a lot more considerate when creating AF symptoms and Preg symptoms - so that they were complete opposite's of each other!

Mind you i have no symptoms of either AF or preg ever, so im just as much in the dark.
TMI but i woke up this morning and was purposly squeezing my boobs to see if they felt tender or sore at all. DH looked at me with raised eyebrows, so i explained, and he just shook his head bless him :rofl:

2 more sleeps till testing :)

Cinss
March 31st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Lassie no toes stepped on ;) it was just what fivebabies said. Hopefully we see the trend continue Goodluck :)

HopeandDreamG
April 1st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Lol! I came to see if a thread was started, want some good luck!! But I guess at this point I am either preggo or not!!
I am 10dpo today. Took trigger 11 days ago which lights up hpts. It never went negative this month, last month it went negative at 8dpo, still positive this am. Still not sure if its a true positive! Been not great on diet back on today in case!

Good luck everyone.

dloui128
April 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
Good luck HopeandDreamG:)

Lassie1982
April 1st, 2012, 08:46 PM
I'm due to start testing tomorrow, 9dpo. But for some reason I've lost heart? Maybe I'm just run down from the flu so much it's effecting me.
Maybe I'm dreading another month of ttc?
Or maybe I'm just having a bad day!

I don't know, my gut just doesn't feel like I'm gonna get a bfp, which is so unlike me, I'm normally so optimistic and hopeful.

It saddens me because April attempt is out because of circumstances (DH travel, can't be moved) but of course I will need to stick to diet so as not to undo the last 3 months of hard work.
So if it's no bfp this month, then it's no bfp till may :(

Just needed to vent, hopefully I'll get over it soon.

dloui128
April 1st, 2012, 08:50 PM
I'm due to start testing tomorrow, 9dpo. But for some reason I've lost heart? Maybe I'm just run down from the flu so much it's effecting me.
Maybe I'm dreading another month of ttc?
Or maybe I'm just having a bad day!

I don't know, my gut just doesn't feel like I'm gonna get a bfp, which is so unlike me, I'm normally so optimistic and hopeful.

It saddens me because April attempt is out because of circumstances (DH travel, can't be moved) but of course I will need to stick to diet so as not to undo the last 3 months of hard work.
So if it's no bfp this month, then it's no bfp till may :(

Just needed to vent, hopefully I'll get over it soon.

I hope we both get our BFP's this month:) I am dreading the diet and everything that goes along with swaying for another month as well, but hopefully I won't have to.
good luck and I hope you feel better soon

Lassie1982
April 2nd, 2012, 06:29 AM
Thanks dloui :)

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Im ok now, im still thinking it will be a BFP this month, but im okay with that, if its meant to be May (coz April's out) then May it is :)

Hope - Start getting excited Chick! Im sure this is it :)

HopeandDreamG
April 2nd, 2012, 07:26 AM
Good luck HopeandDreamG:)

Thank you!! You too.. How many dpo are you??

Cheapie and frer are still positive! With each day I'm a little more like this can be it, then i think or maybe its not and its just the meds! Will see soon...

HopeandDreamG
April 2nd, 2012, 07:27 AM
Lassie- how r u?? Test yet?

BilliG
April 2nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Good luck with testing dloui and Lassie :) FX for BFPs!!!

Hope - It looking good!! :D

I'm back on diet and hope i havent messed it up too much for my attempt in less than a coupla weeks no. CD4 today.

dloui128
April 2nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Thank you!! You too.. How many dpo are you??

Cheapie and frer are still positive! With each day I'm a little more like this can be it, then i think or maybe its not and its just the meds! Will see soon...

I am 9dpo today, I really feel like AF is coming :(

HopeandDreamG
April 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Billig- good luck with your attempts

Dloui- I think it's hard to tell AF symptoms from bfp symptoms! DS1 I swore my AF was coming every symptom of AF, all went away and boom bfp!

dloui128
April 2nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Billig- good luck with your attempts

Dloui- I think it's hard to tell AF symptoms from bfp symptoms! DS1 I swore my AF was coming every symptom of AF, all went away and boom bfp!

That would be awesome if that was my case, I'm just not so sure though, I mean I have cramps, bloating, etc that has to mean that AF is just around the corner :(

pearl
April 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Good luck with your PTests. I am 7dpo today. I will start testing on saturday.

Princess of Pink
April 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM

Just getting in early dloui!!! I wanna be the first to congratulate you....

Lassie1982
April 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Just tested, bfn at 9dpo. I used an frer and a 10 mui Internet cheapie. Fmu
All good though, really not expecting it this month, I reckon we will be having a may bfp.
I'm not gonna test any more this cycle, I will keep the rest of the sticks for may.
Dloui have you tested ?!?! :fx:
Hope are you excited yet? You need to celebrate BIG congrats :)

Lassie1982
April 2nd, 2012, 04:03 PM
Omg dloui!!!!!! A bfp????
Woohoo!!!!! Great news :)
Congrats :cheer:

dloui128
April 2nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
LOL
PoP your nuts, I didn't get a BFP yet lassie1982 Pop just seems to think Im knocked up, I haven't tested yet because I have hard core AF symptoms, so I figure why bother

Princess of Pink
April 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
That is when you get a BFP hon...the month you are SURE that AF is on it's way!! Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test!!!!

dloui128
April 2nd, 2012, 04:13 PM
That is when you get a BFP hon...the month you are SURE that AF is on it's way!! Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test!!!!

yeah but I feel like every other friggin month that I had a BFN, besides I don't have any early detection prego tests and if I don't use one of those and I get a BFN I would be really sad, I think I would just rather wait for AF to come, god I'm so friggin emotional today, another f'in sure sign that AF is coming:hair:

Lassie1982
April 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
*hugs* dloui!
Do whatever your gut says, If your gut says dont test coz you'll be disappointed then dont test, no point having a bfn staring you in the face, I know it's not nice :(

On the other hand if your gut is saying "test because your symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms and because all the girls on gender dreaming reckon you could be pregnant so really want you to test" :rofl: then please go ahead and test!!!

dloui128
April 2nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
I think I'm gonna wait until AF is late to test, I really can't handle a BFN right now:(

myGirl
April 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
:luck: Good luck to all you ladies getting ready to test! Hope and dream- so excited for you! dloui- I don't know where you get your willpower from! I would be at the drugstore buying a frer if I were in your shoes :)

I am 1dpo today, this was my first month attempting. Already feeling up my boobs to see if they are sore haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 04:32 AM
I will send you one dloui....but by the time it got there you would be late for AF and already know you are up the duff lol

I believe it is unfair to your fellow boy swayers to deny us the pleasure of knowing that you are pregnant, and I believe that the stress of not knowing is going to mess up my attempt rendering me infertile this month!! So technically you owe it to me to take the bl00dy test so I can get pregnant this month too!! How's that for a guilt trip :rofl:

Lassie1982
April 3rd, 2012, 06:14 AM
:fx: mygirl!!! and LOL at the boob comment, i think we all do that! I know im guilty of it!

POP you crack me up, you really do!

Dloui i hope that B**** doesnt show!!!

Im enjoying a couple of cheats, im certain im not pregnant, my next attempt will be May, so im going to allow myself a couple of treats before going 100% strict again :)

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 07:12 AM
:rofl: lassie my cheats are dieting...how sad is that...I get overwhelming urges to start a diet...I may just check myself in for some kind of shock therapy....do they still do that??? I swear I have gone insane!!

BilliG
April 3rd, 2012, 07:19 AM
dloui - its not over until she shows her face and a lot of AF and pregnancy symptoms are the same.. But i know its nicer to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised ;)

9dpo is still early Lassie ;) you tested again since..

I allowed myself a few treats too many during march 2ww... trying to be ultra strict now to make up for it!

Mygirl.. i was the same and kept getting annoyed everytime they didnt hurt.. they did start to hurt in the end but probably cus i made them hurt lol!

Lassie1982
April 3rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
Pop I reckon once I get a BFp I will eat non stop! I have about 2 weeks worth of dinners planned already lol! My cheats aren't toooo bad, I'm being super strict on the no breakfast and zero snacks just having a couple of naughty foods and a bit higher then calorie intake.

Billi I know 9 dpo is early, but I'm using 10mui tests so surely they would show BFp if I was ?

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 08:18 AM
lassie...as I just said over in the hell forum...oh sorry...TTC a boy forum...

I must be having a hormonal moment because I want to pack my bags and move to the TTC a Girl forum.....I have the overwhelming urge to go on a diet and drink my body weight in diet coke!!! Why can't I be swaying for a girl? It's not fair....I hate meat and love diet coke and carbs and that feeling you get when on a diet....I miss being hungry!!!! I feel fat and disgusting...I fantasise about dieting!! I am sick of V8 and I am finally over swallowing enough sups a day to 'vitaminize' a small asian country! I hate temping....I'm tired....woke up this morning an hour after my temp alarm with a thermometer sticking out of my vagina because I fell asleep after I put it in....Lucky it records the temp for the next time you turn it on!!

I work next to the local hospital and there is just a small ramp across to the maternity floor....maybe I could steal a boy baby in my lunch break and not have to bother swaying...at least I would get to pick a cute one and it would definitely have a penis!!

***whinge over***

BilliG
April 3rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
aww PoP! despite how funny your message was i feel for you!!

I've only been on the boy diet for 2 months so far and have decided to do it minus the dairy.. i miss cheese soo much!!

Being vegetarian, i'm not having the red meat so am a little concerned about what that will be doing to my sway as there are so few things that are allowed but also contain protien!.. I guess it will have to be a 'best effort' type attempt :)

CD 6 today...........................waiting waiting....

Lassie1982
April 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
I'm tired....woke up this morning an hour after my temp alarm with a thermometer sticking out of my vagina because I fell asleep after I put it in....

Oh god, I'm still :rofl: literally! That's the funniest thing I have heard all day - I needed that chick so thanks!

Seriously though I get how you feel, I feel much the same at times, with the opposite IYKWIM. I just want to eat a massive portion of hot chips with a bucket load of chicken salt on it!! I want to wake up and have BIG breakfast with eggs, toast! And pancakes cream and jam. I want to drink 6 cups of hot chocolate a day. I hate looking like an anorexic - I have always been skinny, but am looking sickly now (ok slight exaggeration, but I HATE the sight of myself)

But just keep your eyes on the end dream and that will help you see past the frustration. I find when I'm super fed up it helps to look at some pink baby clothes, little pink booties, anything like that, and I find that helps somewhat to see past the annoyance with the sway and makes me think " yes it is worth it" ....

We should have a "swap" section on this forum LOL. Boy for girl and visa versa :rofl: gender dream without the sway! Tell ya what - I'll make you a boy if you make me a girl !

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
Isn't it bad Billy!! I know why I have girls now because I totally HATE boy swaying with a passion. It doesn't feel like me, it feels like I have been possessed with some vitamin guzzling, meat eating freak who loves the V8, while I sit inside my head screaming "Noooooooooo". The girls at work are so very helpful :sigh: I bought a diet coke today and sat it on my desk while I went to the toilet....to check my cervix position, texture and openness (because all normal people do this at work)....only to return to see it was missing....and my evil arch nemesis (the V8) in it's place!! I told them I hate them and we can no longer be friends!!

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
We should have a "swap" section on this forum LOL. Boy for girl and visa versa :rofl: gender dream without the sway! Tell ya what - I'll make you a boy if you make me a girl !

Atomic...NBP.....I WANT THIS!! Like TradeMe...Evilbay.....Craigslist for boy/girl producing freaks like me to trade kids.

I'd like a caucasian male infant with hark hair and blue eyes.

One fair haired, brown eyed girl with olive complexion for trade...

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
I will send you one dloui....but by the time it got there you would be late for AF and already know you are up the duff lol

I believe it is unfair to your fellow boy swayers to deny us the pleasure of knowing that you are pregnant, and I believe that the stress of not knowing is going to mess up my attempt rendering me infertile this month!! So technically you owe it to me to take the bl00dy test so I can get pregnant this month too!! How's that for a guilt trip :rofl:

YOU ARE CRAZY!! But I love your style, I think we are related some how
Well since your like a monkey that won't get off my back I will test TOMORROW, but when I inform you that it is a BFN, then I get to say I was right and you were wrong, deal?

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
OMG it's 11:07pm here....so you will test in 53mins? Technically thats tomorrow!!!

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
Nice try:) I will be testing in 22hrs

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 09:13 AM
OMG...I have to be infertile for a further 22hrs??? You better hope I don't ovulate tonight or my April BFN is on your shoulders Miss!!!

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Lol you're crazy girl:)

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
A girl where I work just announced she was pregnant today, I congratulated her and she was like thanks I don't know how it happened I wasn't even trying! I felt like hitting her, I mean come on if your not on birth control or using condoms then in my mind you are trying, and here I am about to get AF :hair:

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Oh that is just rude!! Maybe she will have a boy and you can steal it!!

HopeandDreamG
April 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Pop- you are freakin hysterical, every post here is soooo funny! I knew I wanted u as my best friend!!!

Dloui- good luck testing tomorrow ;)!

Mydream- hope the 2ww goes fast!

Lassie- did u test again??

Tests still positive for me. Did an internet cheapie, saved my pee and bought frer positive still too. Will know for sure tomorrow if it's real or meds!

Princess of Pink
April 3rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Pop- you are freakin hysterical, every post here is soooo funny! I knew I wanted u as my best friend!!!

Dloui- good luck testing tomorrow ;)!

Mydream- hope the 2ww goes fast!

Lassie- did u test again??

Tests still posit for me. Did an internet cheapie, saved my pee and bought frer positive still too. Will know for sure tomorrow if it's real or meds!

Hello my baby swapping BFFL......I must update that I am currently keeping your follicle starving, submerged in my diet coke soaked ovary, while I walk on my treadmill eating nutritionally empty calories!! SHE can't wait to meet you!!! :rofl:

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Someone is definitely f' in with me now, 2 more girls at work just announced they are knocked up, there is no way in hell I am getting a BFP tomorrow and it friggin pisses me off!!:hair:

Lassie1982
April 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM
One of the girls at work who is currently on mat leave is visiting today, with her newborn daughter, I know pop is just kidding about stealing babies, but it's gonna be hard to hand that bundle if pink back after a cuddle! Especially as she is a "disappointment" baby, she is dd3 for them.

I wasn't gonna test again.

But bugger it I will.

I'll be back in 5.

Hope! Get excited already!!!!! :) it's your little baby saying hi!!

Lassie1982
April 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
Surprise surprise it's a BFN.
As much as I say they don't bother me, they do a bit.
When that one line is staring you in the face it's kinda like its laughing at you, saying "really, you actually thought you could be pregnant, you fool"

No more testing!

Dloui when is af due?

dloui128
April 3rd, 2012, 05:05 PM
Surprise surprise it's a BFN.
As much as I say they don't bother me, they do a bit.
When that one line is staring you in the face it's kinda like its laughing at you, saying "really, you actually thought you could be pregnant, you fool"

No more testing!

Dloui when is af due?

Sorry hun, those friggin BFN's SUCK! I know I am going to see one tomorrow morning so Im right there with you. AF is due Friday I think

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Looks like PoP was right and I was wrong, got a BFP this morning :)

PeonyPrincess
April 4th, 2012, 08:16 AM
She so knew didn't she?!! That is such wonderful news dloui, I will be the first to congratulate you!!! Super exciting. Enjoy.

ynwa
April 4th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Big congrats

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 09:05 AM
She so knew didn't she?!! That is such wonderful news dloui, I will be the first to congratulate you!!! Super exciting. Enjoy.

Haha I know, how did she friggin know ?!

Thank you everyone, I'm still a little surprised

Princess of Pink
April 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Too late PP. I congratulated her yesterday hehehehe!!!! U told Ta. Psychic. I need a website.

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Too late PP. I congratulated her yesterday hehehehe!!!! U told Ta. Psychic. I need a website.

Haha yes you did, I guess cutting out the BSF did the trick

BilliG
April 4th, 2012, 11:16 AM
HUGE!!! Congrats dloui!! How lovely!.. Wishing you and Happy and Healthy pregnancy :D

mydream
April 4th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Big CONGRATS Dloui!!So happy for you!
I am now officially in the 2ww!!! and PRAYING!

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Big CONGRATS Dloui!!So happy for you!
I am now officially in the 2ww!!! and PRAYING!

FX that you get a BFP :)

HopeandDreamG
April 4th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Omg omg dloui!!!! How funny. Can't wait till POP see's this!!!!!!! Lol. CONGRATS!!
I'm on hold for my blood results !

myGirl
April 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Big Congrats dloui!!

Waiting for your update HopeandDream!!

HopeandDreamG
April 4th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks mydream. This hold is killing me. I literally feel nervous! Holy, I've been on hold 18 mins!

HopeandDreamG
April 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Hello my baby swapping BFFL......I must update that I am currently keeping your follicle starving, submerged in my diet coke soaked ovary, while I walk on my treadmill eating nutritionally empty calories!! SHE can't wait to meet you!!! :rofl:

I wanted to tell you, your bean is cooking! It was a real BFP!!! I swayed hardcore, if it happens to be a he, he's gonna be very strong, and very happy with you and your family. I will take good care of him till December! And in case you were wondering we are good looking, so no worries there. ;) :rofl:
I really hope that our BBFL status helps me get my PINK DREAM!!! I will be happy beyond all imagination!!

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks girls :)

HopeandDreamG-congratulations:)

myGirl
April 4th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Woo-hoo! Congratulations HopeandDreamG!!!!

pearl
April 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Congrats! Enjoy your pg:)

mydream
April 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
WooooHoooo congrats. Soooo happy for you!!!

pearl
April 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Getting very nervous, I have two days to wait for pg test. I am DPO 8 today, AF due on Friday.

dloui128
April 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Good luck Pearl! FX'd you get a BFP

mydream
April 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Good luck Pearl !!!!

Lassie1982
April 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Wow!!!!! Pop has some special talents there!! How did she know?!?!

Massive congrats dloui!!! And you to hope!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone still due to test. :fx:

Yuzu
April 4th, 2012, 11:26 PM
This is literally the funniest 2ww thread I've ever read! Psychic predictions (that come true)? Craigslist for babies? You guys are cracking me up!:rofl:

Yuzu
April 4th, 2012, 11:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I just took this! What the heck!

Ribbons
April 4th, 2012, 11:44 PM
umm.... that looks like a positive to me, Yuzu!! CONGRATS!!!!!

5 Gorgeousboyz
April 5th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Hello ladies......First of all CONGRATS to all the ladies with their BFP'S!!!! I am new to the thread......I have 5 boys....currently 9dpo and feeling very yucky! Think I may be preggo.....I mean I have symptoms already, which is crazy to me this early!!! Last 3 days I have had a horrible headache and my stomach is so empty.....I literally eat a little feel better than 15 mins later my stomach feels empty, then it makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I know your thinking TEST TEST.....well, for one I had an HCG shot so I was told to wait until the 9th but I am 11 days past the shot. Secondly, I am scared to DEATH!! Yes, I want a BFP but at the same time this is my 6th baby....possibly 6 and 7th baby. I had an IUI and there was 2 follicles that were released at time of IUI so I am a little scared! I am now really freaking out because I am getting symptoms early! I feel like they are symptoms because I have had 5 babies and know but also because at 5dpo as I wiped in the bathroom, I had peach color (Blood) on the TP. It was peach probably because I am on suppositories (progesterone) . I am also REALLY freaking out because I have 5 boys and really want some PINK!!! I had spinning done on my dh's sperm (not Erickson method) and so I know it is not 100% !! This is all taking a toll on me!!! I just thought I would join in and see if any of you are getting symptoms early!!!! Good luck!!

myGirl
April 5th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Yuzu, Oh my gosh! That is a strong positive!! How many DPO are you? I'm super excited for you! Congrats!!

myGirl
April 5th, 2012, 12:24 AM
5Gorgeousboyz, welcome! I am already looking for symptoms at 3dpo LOL. Are you going to test tomorrow? At 10dpo (if I'm understanding correctly) wouldn't the hcg be out of your system by then? The waiting is so hard isn't it!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 5th, 2012, 12:52 AM
:celebrate: Congrats Yuzu, You're Prego!!!! :pregnant::celebrate:

~Happy and Healthy 9 months~ :awe:

Lassie1982
April 5th, 2012, 01:04 AM
What's the latest time for implant?!?!
I've just been to the bathroom and have a tiny amount of brown discharge. Tiny, but enough to be noticeable and brown.

I am either 10 or 11 dpo, not certain which. I was also struck down with extreme fatigue last night, which never happens to me. Slight cramping, no other symptoms though.

Could this be implant?? Or is 10/11 dpo too late for implant?
Af is not due for 5 days and I'm as regular as clockwork, so I doubt it's early.

Yuzu
April 5th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Yuzu, Oh my gosh! That is a strong positive!! How many DPO are you? I'm super excited for you! Congrats!!

Thanks! I'm 12dpo and I'm seriously in a state of shock. I thought I had no chance this month. We only BD'd on O-2, then my husband had to go back offshore.

pearl
April 5th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Big congrats, Yuzu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lassie1982
April 5th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Congrats yuzu!! Another April BFp :)

Lassie1982
April 5th, 2012, 06:19 AM
I've just been to the bathroom and have a tiny amount of brown discharge. Tiny, but enough to be noticeable and brown.

I am either 10 or 11 dpo, not certain which. I was also struck down with extreme fatigue last night, which never happens to me. Slight cramping, no other symptoms though.

Af is not due for 5 days and I'm as regular as clockwork, so I doubt it's early.

Anyone ?!?! Had a bit more brown tinged discharge. Been cramping slightly for a couple hours now.
Boobs a bit fuller but not sore or tender ( this could be my imagination though) checked my cervix, seems high and closed - but I'm a complete novice on cervix checking and don't do it routinely.
Temps are still above cover line.
Going mental. Will test tomorrow am with fmu.

PeonyPrincess
April 5th, 2012, 06:33 AM
That is not too late for implantation Lassie. My fingers are firmly crossed for you!!! Look forward to your update in the morning.

dloui128
April 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Anyone ?!?! Had a bit more brown tinged discharge. Been cramping slightly for a couple hours now.
Boobs a bit fuller but not sore or tender ( this could be my imagination though) checked my cervix, seems high and closed - but I'm a complete novice on cervix checking and don't do it routinely.

Lassie I didn't spot but I had REALLY bad cramping on 10dpo, I'm thinking that is what it was, FX that is what it is for you

dloui128
April 5th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Hello ladies......First of all CONGRATS to all the ladies with their BFP'S!!!! I am new to the thread......I have 5 boys....currently 9dpo and feeling very yucky! Think I may be preggo.....I mean I have symptoms already, which is crazy to me this early!!! Last 3 days I have had a horrible headache and my stomach is so empty.....I literally eat a little feel better than 15 mins later my stomach feels empty, then it makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I know your thinking TEST TEST.....well, for one I had an HCG shot so I was told to wait until the 9th but I am 11 days past the shot. Secondly, I am scared to DEATH!! Yes, I want a BFP but at the same time this is my 6th baby....possibly 6 and 7th baby. I had an IUI and there was 2 follicles that were released at time of IUI so I am a little scared! I am now really freaking out because I am getting symptoms early! I feel like they are symptoms because I have had 5 babies and know but also because at 5dpo as I wiped in the bathroom, I had peach color (Blood) on the TP. It was peach probably because I am on suppositories (progesterone) . I am also REALLY freaking out because I have 5 boys and really want some PINK!!! I had spinning done on my dh's sperm (not Erickson method) and so I know it is not 100% !! This is all taking a toll on me!!! I just thought I would join in and see if any of you are getting symptoms early!!!! Good luck!!

I don't think it is too early for symptoms, hell I felt nauseas like 3 dpo or something like that

dloui128
April 5th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Congratulations Yuzu!!

mydream
April 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Lassie- I totally think it could be implantation. Fingers crossed for you!
Yuzu-- CONGRATS that's a BFP!!!! whoohoo!!!

mydream
April 5th, 2012, 08:51 AM
DTD is DONE for me this cycle.....Now I wait!!! Phew, that was exhausting...LOL

Flava
April 5th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Just want to say congrats on the BFP's and good luck to everyone!!!

HopeandDreamG
April 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Yuzu- yay! Yay! Yay! Sooooooo happy for you!

Mydream- hope two ww is fast!! Good luck. Preggo vibes coming your way.

Lassie- sounds good. Def could b implantation.

Afm- got positive blood test yesterday. Last night I spotted a little. None overnight, tiny bit when I wiped first thing, no more since. bUT temp dropped this am to my day of AF temp. I'm calling doc soon. Not sure if beans gonna stick. Really can't believe this :(

fivebabies
April 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM

No way is it too late! text books say implantation is around 7-10 dpo, sometimes later. That is very promising!!! GL!

I had spotting (thought it was AF) at 10 dpo. ;)

fivebabies
April 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Yuzu~ Congrats!!!!!!!! So exciting!

pearl
April 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hi girls, guess what i could not wait till Friday and took a test this morning and.........IT IS BFP :)))! Very excited and nervous. I am DPO 9-10 today. I do not have any pg symptoms yet, only sore boobs. Please, send me all your pink dust, i need it a lot!

dloui128
April 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
YAY congratulations!!

HopeandDreamG
April 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Yay, Pearl!! Congrats, lots of BFP rolling in :)

Think I'm gonna end up with a chemical :(

fivebabies
April 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Yay pearl! Congrats!!!

HopeandDream, don't say that! You don't know yet! FX for you Hun! :HH:

dloui128
April 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Yay, Pearl!! Congrats, lots of BFP rolling in :)

Think I'm gonna end up with a chemical :(

Oh no why do you say that?

Yuzu
April 5th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Congrats to you Pearl! How wonderful!

HopeandDream, don't give up yet. When do you talk to the doctor?

myGirl
April 5th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Lassie,
I'm pretty sure that is implantation spotting. I read on Countdown to Pregnancy that it happens between 6-12 days after ovulation. Of course they have a chart and it shows the highest percentage of women reporting spotting on O+10, O+11 and O+12. You are right in there girl!! Can't wait for you to test! :heart:

myGirl
April 5th, 2012, 02:30 PM
HopeandDream, don't give up! Lots of women have spotting in early pregnancy. Atomic had a full-on AF and didn't even think she was pregnant.

Stick baby stick!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

myGirl
April 5th, 2012, 02:32 PM
:cheerteam:
Pearl, what awesome news! Congratulations!

This sure is the month for BFP's!

pearl
April 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM
HopeandDream, DO NOT loose your HOPE!!! I had severe spotting with DS1 and some with DS2, try to relax and do not make any conclusions yet :)

HopeandDreamG
April 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks. I'm so not sure. Went to doc. They did another beta and are checking progesterone. Will know results tomorrow. Started progesterone as a precaution. Right before I went to get the prescription I peed and really thought it was AF. Now it's just on first wipe after using the bathroom.
Thanks for giving me a bit of hope! It really helps to hear it's still possible. I WAS sure I was out. Now I have a glimmer of hope. Can't hurt right.

fivebabies
April 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks. I'm so not sure. Went to doc. They did another beta and are checking progesterone. Will know results tomorrow. Started progesterone as a precaution. Right before I went to get the prescription I peed and really thought it was AF. Now it's just on first wipe after using the bathroom.
Thanks for giving me a bit of hope! It really helps to hear it's still possible. I WAS sure I was out. Now I have a glimmer of hope. Can't hurt right.

My last 4 pregnancies (this one included) I've had a short AF like spoting for a few days! And I have 4 healthy kids and my spotting stopped with this one. I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Keep us posted!

HopeandDreamG
April 5th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thank you fivebabies. This is my 4th pregnancy and never had this happen. I guess that's why I'm so pessimistic. Hearing your experience is helpful!

Lassie1982
April 5th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Congrats pearl!!!!!

And hugs hope. As the others said it isn't uncommon to have spotting/bleeding/cramping I don't think you are out by any means. I have everything crossed super tight for you right now.

Thanks to everyone for the info :)
BFN this morning with frer and a 10mui cheapie.
Temps dropped by 0.30 but still above cover line.
Cramping and spotting gone.
Just wish my body would stop confusing me :(

daughterofmine
April 5th, 2012, 10:29 PM
hi all! i am in the 2ww after swaying for a girl. i am 7dpo today and probably will test on sunday (but i am sure it will be negative bc too early.) not feeling overly optimistic though....used waaaay too much rephresh during my attempt. still hopeful bc i have some twinges in uterus and boobs are sore. if i'm preggo i will be due on doomsday 12.21.12 hahaha

Lassie1982
April 6th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Good luck daughter :)

I've had some more brown spotting, no cramps. Hmmmmm much confusion.

mydream
April 6th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Good luck daughter!!
Lassie- how many dpo are you again - I forget?

Lassie1982
April 6th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Good luck daughter!!
Lassie- how many dpo are you again - I forget?

I'm either 11 or 12 dpo today, not certain which day I ovulated. AF is due in 4 days.
If my temps stay above cover line tomorrow morning them I will do another test. Wish I just had the patience to wait till AF due date, but I'm a poas addict.

mydream
April 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Lassie-- I just have this feeling you are PREG!!! Fingers crossed for you hun!

mydream
April 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I am feeling awful today...I am 3 or 4 dpo and I am having some cramping..and feel like I am getting a stomach bug or something. I woke up at like midnight last night...nauseous and had to eat...so bizarre! I so know its not a preg sign but its just weird

dloui128
April 6th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I am feeling awful today...I am 3 or 4 dpo and I am having some cramping..and feel like I am getting a stomach bug or something. I woke up at like midnight last night...nauseous and had to eat...so bizarre! I so know its not a preg sign but its just weird

OMG I had the same symptoms around then, I just thought I was run down or coming down with something!
Good luck hun

dloui128
April 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I'm either 11 or 12 dpo today, not certain which day I ovulated. AF is due in 4 days.
If my temps stay above cover line tomorrow morning them I will do another test. Wish I just had the patience to wait till AF due date, but I'm a poas addict.

Have you tested yet today?

Lassie1982
April 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Thanks so much girls but looks like I'm bowing out for this month.
Temps dropped back under cover line so looks like AF is going to arrive.
Still no idea what went on, I never get Pre period spotting. Certainly not 5/4 days before period is due. Maybe something was in there but just didn't make it ?

Won't be able to attempt in my coming cycle, so I'm going to be an end of May ttc 2ww. I will still be around though seeing how everyone is going!

Thanks so much everyone for their support luv ya all lots :)

And :fx: for everyone still in this months race :)

mydream
April 7th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Oh Lassie- I'm sorry!
Tomorrow is Easter for us...and I am eating...I am hosting at my house with a ton of family coming over, lots of good food.
I can only hope that I won't regret the cheat and that I am already pregnant!

HopeandDreamG
April 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry lassie. R u sure your out? Why is April out? Hope you'll stick around to chat!

Mydream- thanks again for ur supportive words. I read your post right when I needed it before!

Lassie1982
April 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Sorry lassie. R u sure your out? Why is April out? Hope you'll stick around to chat!

Mydream- thanks again for ur supportive words. I read your post right when I needed it before!

Yup, im sure :( AF arrived with full force this morning, 3 days early!
But its ok - Ive settled it in my mind and it onwards and upwards :)
April is out because DH will be away for work for 8 days, during the time we would need to DTD. In a way its kind of worked out for the best, because we are also moving house in April, and i KNOW the stress levels will be through the roof!!
So this way at least i can go super strict and hardcore on the diet for 6 weeks, and have the best ever attempt in May, oddly, of all 3 of the internet physic predictions i have had, all 3 said May would be my BFP (and 2 of 3 said girl, so here's hoping)

And of course i will be sticking around! Gotta keep up to dtae with whats happening with my Internet BFF's :)

How are you going? Any sign of your AF yet? Im sending you all my baby dust so you can use it in April and get your BFP!!!!

mydream
April 8th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Ahhhhh I ate some ham today for Easter. It was the first time I ate meat in like 9 weeks!!!!

myGirl
April 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM
So sorry to hear about AF coming Lassie.

I also ate meat yesterday for Easter, plus probably tons of salt! Was unable to eat any chocolate due to headache... Been having daily headaches for 5 days now. Also boobs are finally sore!!! Never thought I'd be happy about sore boobs!

Anyone having any symptoms? What dpo are you going to test?

mydream
April 9th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Mygirl- I have sore boobs too ...think I may test Thursday (10dpo).

Lassie1982
April 9th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Sounds promising mygirl and mydream! Will be looking out for your test results! :fx:
And don't worry about the cheats! We all do it :)

Irishmom
April 9th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hi Ladies i have been afraid to post and join the 2 ww due to my history with mc's but i'm fit to burst with no one to talk to about it all lol.:worry:
So here i'am anxiously waiting with the rest of you. I have tender boobs since yesterday and alot of movement and cramping so i'm praying that is a good sign.I'm only 4 dpo so still a while to go.
Hoping and praying for us all this month.:hugs:

PeonyPrincess
April 9th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Lassie, you are sounding really positive about May. Good on you, I am sure it will work out well. Are you on vitex and/or Vit B6? Only that I started getting spotting around 9DPO last year and my naturopath thought it was most likely a hormonal imbalance (I am 34 so thought that might be why it had started happening). She suggested I go on vitex for 3 months and if that didn't stop the spotting, to also include Vit B6 after the 3 months. So I did the vitex, which made my cycles haywire but didn't stop the spotting, and the month I also started taking the B6 I got pg! Not sure if those things are part of your sway, but just wanted to share my experience with the spotting as it used to bug me.

pebmcpd7
April 9th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Hi Ladies i have been afraid to post and join the 2 ww due to my history with mc's but i'm fit to burst with no one to talk to about it all lol.:worry:
So here i'am anxiously waiting with the rest of you. I have tender boobs since yesterday and alot of movement and cramping so i'm praying that is a good sign.I'm only 4 dpo so still a while to go.
Hoping and praying for us all this month.:hugs:

I am 2dpo, hope we get our BFP this month!!!!
GL to everyone in the 2WW!!

Cinss
April 9th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Lassie, you broke the thread starting fortune. Sorry AF came, best of luck for May though :)

Lassie1982
April 9th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Lassie, you broke the thread starting fortune. Sorry AF came, best of luck for May though :)

Its not my fault - its AF's fault! She's the one that turned up and spoiled that party, that evil cow :fight: !

:rofl:

Lassie1982
April 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Lassie, you are sounding really positive about May. Good on you, I am sure it will work out well. Are you on vitex and/or Vit B6? Only that I started getting spotting around 9DPO last year and my naturopath thought it was most likely a hormonal imbalance (I am 34 so thought that might be why it had started happening). She suggested I go on vitex for 3 months and if that didn't stop the spotting, to also include Vit B6 after the 3 months. So I did the vitex, which made my cycles haywire but didn't stop the spotting, and the month I also started taking the B6 I got pg! Not sure if those things are part of your sway, but just wanted to share my experience with the spotting as it used to bug me.

Hey PP, yes I am taking Vitex, and thinking it may be the reason for the changes in my cycle? (ive never taken it before) I can count on one hand the number of times i have had a shorter then 28 day cycle, thats how rare it is. As for the spotting, i can honestly say its never happened. I also ovulated early, cd 12 instead of cd15, but i have only been tracking ovulation for 3 months.

I started taking it as part of the sway package that AS put together for me. I will probably keep taking it for now :)

The spotting is just annoying because it kinda gives you that glimmer of hope, you know, that "omg is it implant bleed" moment. Only to then be let down :(

Thanks for sharing your info :)

Lassie1982
April 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Best of luck irishmom and peb :luck: when will you test?

fivebabies
April 9th, 2012, 10:01 PM

It was probably my fault that I noticed it and mentioned it in last months thread...did I steal the luck? :(

Good luck to you for May Lassie!!!!

Cinss~ How is ttc going for you? What are you doing different this month?...if anything.

FX for you gals!

pebmcpd7
April 10th, 2012, 04:08 AM

Gonna test 20th,I will be 13 DPO!!

mydream
April 10th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Why am I feeling down today-- maybe its because I am at work and surrounded by pregnant women...:(

fivebabies
April 10th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I hate that! So sorry Hun. :(

dloui128
April 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Why am I feeling down today-- maybe its because I am at work and surrounded by pregnant women...:(

I felt the exact same way the month I got my BFP!!
A couple days before I tested two girls at work announced their pregnancy I was so down in the dumps and then 2 days later bam I got my BFP.
I am hoping this is the case for you, you are testing thursday right? :fx: that in a couple days you will see your BFP

riss177
April 10th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Hi ladies! This was our first month TTC and we DTD last Thursday PM. I will take a pregnancy test on Sunday.

I am panicking a bit because I didn't follow my sway exactly how I planned to.

I had taken Zyrtek 23 hours prior to our set time to BD. I was originally going to take a Benadryl 1 hour prior to BD, but then I saw a glob of EWCM and panicked. So I then took 1/4 Zyrtek 4 hours prior to BD. When it was an hour before time to BD I checked for CM to see if I should take Benadryl. It was very sticky/dry-like so I didn't take it.

The other part of my sway that I didn't follow as planned was to jump and dump. I laid there for one minute and then got up. (I'm about to say something gross and maybe TMI)... I got up and immediately semen came pouring all down my legs and plopped on the floor. I made it to the bathroom and a lot more fell into the toilet. I sat there for a minute or two trying to clean myself up. I didn't pee or do kegals. Then I panicked that too much semen came out so I ran to lay back down. I did that for a few minutes and panicked that I was going to get pregnant with a boy. I had a mental battle with myself over the next hour and a half that involved a ton of laying down and standing up.... and thinking oh my I'm not going to get pregnant or oh my gah it's going to be a boy! LOL! I was a total nut!

I keep going back and forth feeling like I messed up my strict sway. When we do get pregnant I want to feel like I did eveything I could to ttc a girl. Don't get me wrong, I will love another son just as much. But, I really want this second child to be a girl so that our third and last child's gender could be a surprise.

Anyway, I'm done blabbing. I wish there was a chill pill I could take =0)

Irishmom
April 10th, 2012, 01:45 PM

Thank you Lassie. I will hold out until the 17th just to be sure. Sorry this month is out for you.Best of luck next month.xx

Best of luck Riss.My sway did'nt go as planned either but i'm not going to worry for now.Let's just focus on getting our BFP first. Everything will work out just fine.;)

Irishmom
April 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM

:bighug: Ah ((hugs)) to you. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you.xx

mydream
April 10th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I felt the exact same way the month I got my BFP!!
A couple days before I tested two girls at work announced their pregnancy I was so down in the dumps and then 2 days later bam I got my BFP.
I am hoping this is the case for you, you are testing thursday right? :fx: that in a couple days you will see your BFP

Ugh I could cry right now as now someone brought in their 4 month old daughter To work to show everyone...
Hoping to find the courage to test Thurs night

ILindGurl
April 10th, 2012, 03:46 PM
hang in their mydream....I know it's so hard especially when we see little girls or people announce their pregnancies!

Lassie1982
April 11th, 2012, 05:37 AM
:fx: irishmom - with a positive attitude like that you are half way there already :)

Mydream - i completely understand you hun *hugs* Hang in there hun and stay positive that you're turn will be coming soon.

rissi - here is a virtual chill pill *chill pill* ! Seriously, try not to stress, its pointless, whats done is done and whats meant to be will be, you will drive yourself mental micro analysing everything (i know - trust me - i do it too!)

:hugs: and :luck: to all still waiting!!!

riss177
April 11th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Lassie - Thanks! I over-analyze most things and it drives both dh and I nuts, lol! I am much more calm about it today =0) Just trying to keep busy until I can take my pregnancy test.

irishmom - I agree with Lassie... you have a wonderful positive attitude and reading your posts helps me to relax a bit! I hope you get your BFP!

Fingers crossed for all of us! I'm so glad to have this forum and the 2ww gathering place.

Irishmom
April 11th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I truly believe in positive thinking. I live life day by day otherwise i would have crumbled years ago lol.
One of my favourite quotes that i remind myself through this journey is:

I hope you are all doing ok today? Is anyone near testing time?:)

Irishmom
April 12th, 2012, 07:14 AM
I'm starving this morning! Like really hungry which I never am. I'm afraid to eat because I'm only 6 dpo and I'm trying to keep sugar levels low. Will it really harm my sway if I eat toast now instead of later? I'm only up about an hour.
My boobies are killing me too. Please god this is a good sign. I'm counting the days now to test.:(

HopeandDreamG
April 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I'm starving this morning! Like really hungry which I never am. I'm afraid to eat because I'm only 6 dpo and I'm trying to keep sugar levels low. Will it really harm my sway if I eat toast now instead of later? I'm only up about an hour.
My boobies are killing me too. Please god this is a good sign. I'm counting the days now to test.:(

I think thats a really good sign. I got so used to not eating till 12,1, or even 2. This past cycle I got a bfp I was starving at 9am (bean didn't stick but that's not the point). I really thought I was preg and I was right. Good luck!

HopeandDreamG
April 12th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Oh, keeping blood sugar low doesn't have to be in the am. Atomic suggests that bc it's easiest for most people. You can eat and then skip lunch.

Irishmom
April 12th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Oh, keeping blood sugar low doesn't have to be in the am. Atomic suggests that bc it's easiest for most people. You can eat and then skip lunch.

Oh great! I had toast with tea earlier and i feel much better now.I will by pass lunch and just have dinner later on. Thanks for the reassurance.xx

mydream
April 12th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I am near testing time...I just couldn't bring myself to do it this AM.
AF us due Saturday or Sunday and I need her to STAY AWAY

Irishmom
April 12th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I am near testing time...I just couldn't bring myself to do it this AM.
AF us due Saturday or Sunday and I need her to STAY AWAY

My fingers are firmly crossed for you mydream!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms? xx

fivebabies
April 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I was starving about then irishmom! That could be a really good sign!!!

mydream
April 12th, 2012, 11:49 AM

My fingers are firmly crossed for you mydream!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms? xx

Thanks!!!I have sore boobs and I am soooo bloated this month. I am also super emotional today. + The interesting thing is last month my boobs were even more sore than now and it was a BFN..so who knows...

dloui128
April 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks!!!I have sore boobs and I am soooo bloated this month. I am also super emotional today. + The interesting thing is last month my boobs were even more sore than now and it was a BFN..so who knows...

I think you should test, I had the same symptoms, how many dpo are you

mydream
April 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I think you should test, I had the same symptoms, how many dpo are you
Today is either 9 or 10 dpo

mydream
April 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Do I have to use FMU to POAS?

Gentle
April 12th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Hi all - can I gatecrash? I'm either 7, 8, 9 or 10dpo I think! I'm all anxious because I'm getting cold feet about having tried too soon after starting the LE diet - we just aren't used to conceiving quickly and assumed it would take several cycles. Now I've been nauseous and crampy for the last 3-4 days which isn't normal for me until jut before af and an hyper-irritable which is a bit more normal :blush:. And I have a much bigger appetite - I had to eat breakfast cereal this morning as I felt so light-headed with hunger.

I so want to wait another 2 days at least before testing but, sigh, I feel failure looming.

Looking forward to working out where everyone else is!

dloui128
April 12th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Do I have to use FMU to POAS?

I think it is usually better to use FMU

pebmcpd7
April 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Hi all - can I gatecrash? I'm either 7, 8, 9 or 10dpo I think! I'm all anxious because I'm getting cold feet about having tried too soon after starting the LE diet - we just aren't used to conceiving quickly and assumed it would take several cycles. Now I've been nauseous and crampy for the last 3-4 days which isn't normal for me until jut before af and an hyper-irritable which is a bit more normal :blush:. And I have a much bigger appetite - I had to eat breakfast cereal this morning as I felt so light-headed with hunger.
I so want to wait another 2 days at least before testing but, sigh, I feel failure looming.
Looking forward to working out where everyone else is!

Welcome Gentle!!!!!

Irishmom
April 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Hi gentle!:)

pebmcpd7
April 12th, 2012, 06:34 PM
My Clearblue digital ovulation tests arrived today from Amazon, I did manage to catch my LH surge last month with the cheapies but I was so unsure. I bought these so I can be sure what I am seeing.
It would be great if I bought them and have no use for them!!!
I am 5DPO, it is going so slow!!!!!!! 8 dys to I test..

mydream
April 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Hi Gentle-- welcome!!!!

Peb-I know-- the 2ww goes by soooooo slow. Wishing you so much luck!!

pebmcpd7
April 13th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I was'nt sure of my OPK's readings this cycle and asked for advice on here, (thankfully I did) I was told if in doubt BD so I did, Thank God because I did ovulate.
My question is as I was unsure I was ovulating I kept entering - in the OPK entry. I was messing around with FF yesterday(as you do LOL) and when I made it a + it moved my day from CD16 to CD15. I thought that you didn't ovulate till the day after your LH surge, I'm confused!! and if I did ovulate on CD15 we did'nt BD til that night, do you think we would of caught the egg??
Sorry if this sounds long winded!! I always have something to worry about!!
:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::D D::DD::DD:

fivebabies
April 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Could be a good O+12!!! :) GL!

PS Is your username the first initial of each of your kids' names? :)

pebmcpd7
April 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Could be a good O+12!!! :) GL!

PS Is your username the first initial of each of your kids' names? :)

Very astute, it is!!!!

My youngest is 2 today..

Irishmom
April 13th, 2012, 04:36 PM
2012 to your little man Pebmcp6.:)

I think either way you timed it well. Dont worry too much. I took a test this evening!:suprise:
And...... BFN!!:rolleyes: It's way too early anyway but seen as it was the end of the week i thought i would chance it. I swore i would'nt become a POAS addict!! LOL.

How is everyone doing?? Is anyone testing soon?

fivebabies
April 13th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Very astute, it is!!!!

My youngest is 2 today..

Happy Birthday to the baby!!! :)

mydream
April 13th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Peb- Happy bday to your little one!!!

Irishmom-- hang in there..could have been too early. Finger crossed for you!!

ok what's wrong with me?? why am I not testing yet? I feel awful today too..I have the worst headache ever! 10dpo today

pebmcpd7
April 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I am not going to test til next friday 20th, this TWW is dragging!!!

Irishmom
April 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Lol i know i dont know what came over me i should'nt torment myself.

I have made loads of plans to keep me busy for the weekend to keep my mind off it,so fingers crossed. If i dont get on, have a great weekend ladies.xx

Gentle
April 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Ok - I am not panicking. I am NOT panicking but this is what appeared this evening. I have NEVER got pg first try or had a +ve so early - 10dpo today (or max 12 min 8 - I missed the surge with opks and wasn't temping). And I've lost 4 out of 6 pregnancies and my sway wasn't great. But God knows all this and decides what and when and how and I will be so happy when I've calmed down. Of course, it may be a false positive (Asda own test) so I'll be testing again with FRER tomorrow...

Anyone got any experience with Asda tests (uk)? I am so shocked. Shocked. If this is true, and sticks (all very questionable) our EDD (for what that is worth) is Christmas Blinkin' Day!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SarahJSmith74/DSC_0766.jpg

pebmcpd7
April 13th, 2012, 07:25 PM
:omg: WOW!!!! CONGRATS, I think I am out this month:( I don't like the look of my chart... Did you DTD once or more times, looking forward to reading your sway!!!! CONGRATS again

:cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam:

coocoobananas
April 13th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Congrats! Not sure how it could be wrong!!

Gentle
April 13th, 2012, 07:45 PM
No - just being silly really! Just that a google search brought up a couple of people who had false positives and I "need" to suspend belief a little while longer!

My sway was poor. 2.5 - 3 wks on the LE diet but phasing out meat/fish slowly because I'm bf ds2 (just about 11mo). I'd lost around 10lb but had some blips with snacking and eating too much chicken just around the time of O. So frustrated with myself but I thought I had another 5 days so got back into strict LE after that! We went for FR - DTD daily from cd9 to 19 and it looks like O was between cd15 and 19 but most likely 17. Am feeling all mixed over this right now but I know it'll settle.

mydream
April 13th, 2012, 08:20 PM
This is so wonderful Gentle. Congrats and good luck!!!

Princess of Pink
April 13th, 2012, 08:29 PM
OMG a huge congrats Gentle!!! I hope you have a sticky bean of your desired gender in there!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
How wonderful! Looks like a clear positive to me! Not even a ghost line or an evap line.

:celebrate::celebrate:HUGE CONRATS!!!:celebrate::celebrate:

You are Prego!!! :pregnant:

dloui128
April 13th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Congrats Gentle

Lassie1982
April 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Congrats gentle - that looks like a definite positive !! Congrats :)

Irishmom
April 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Fantastic news gentle. Congratulations that definitely looks positive!!;)

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you for your dg. Xx

riss177
April 14th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Yay! Congrats Gentle! It looks like a positive to me! :cheer:

mydream
April 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM
so I decided to wait until tomorrow to POAS...
AF STAY AWAY!!!!

wish me luck!

Gentle
April 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Oooh sorry - I think I may have posted about this in the wrong place. I'm not yet familiar with the forum. Sorry about that. Hope it didn't make the day more difficult for anyone - I've been there. Thanks for all the congrats though - lovely! And whoever said try FRER - it took away all uncertainty this morning with a strong pink line!

Thinking of you mydream for your testing tomorrow!

Irishmom
April 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
:fx: Best of luck! xx

coocoobananas
April 15th, 2012, 12:24 AM
So I m not sure if I should be on here yet as honestly I am not sure if I even ovulated!!
I had a super early af (thought it was implantation spotting til it really got going) so I didn't know when to expect ovulation because it was a sort cycle! I remember around cd 8-9ish I had some cramping and what was like ewcm but I just ignored it basically because I wasn't expecting ov! However I am now cd 18 and still nothing! I keep feeling like its going to happen but never quite does! I used th opk's the last few days and got a faint line but no +!
I haven't bought the expensive store bought ones because I thought since I was bd'ing everyday did it really matter?!
I just relaxed this time, I think I just started to wonder why I was even doing this?! Well maybe because it's all I have thought of for over 1.5 years!!! But my close friends "accidentally" got preggers and she is soooo I'll! It has brought back all the reasons that made me wait this long to come to the conclusion to give this girl a try!
She has frightened the crapola out of me!
So I guess what I am getting at is I don't know whether I am excited or completely petrified of whether this will happen!!
I am telling myself I am ok if this doesn't happen. I tried hard for 2 months and if it works fine. If it doesn't I am ok with that too... I might be lying to myself but I will go away from this site for a while if it's a negative... Because it has consumed me! I'll really look at everything again and reassess! If I am still thinking about it I will return...but I kinda hope I am pregnant so I can close this chapter of my life! Sorry! Should have started a thread instead of writing a novel on th 2 ww thread!!

mydream
April 15th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I got a BFP this AM!!!! I think I'm in total shock. The line is somewhat faint but it's there !!!!

pebmcpd7
April 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I got a BFP this AM!!!! I think I'm in total shock. The line is somewhat faint but it's there !!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Hope you get your DD!!!! XXX

:cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam: :cheerteam:

coocoobananas
April 15th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Oh yah mydream! You patiently waited it out and you got a great prize !!!!
Congrats!!!

Princess of Pink
April 15th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Congrats mydream sending you all my pink vibes!

Irishmom
April 15th, 2012, 04:08 PM

I'm so happy for you mydream. May your dream finally come true.xxx

Irishmom
April 15th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Hi ladies.Would any of you be familiar with temping? I'm feeling a little deflated today.:(

My temps have been rising nicely since ov and i was feeling very optimistic ,but then this morning it seems to have dropped from 97.7 to 97.4, i'm 10 dpo and i have a chest infection at the moment so i'm not sure if it means AF is on her wicked way, or it's because i'm not well or it's because of implantation? :think:

I was bold and POAS today and i can see a VERY faint line.My boobs are still sore, i'm nauseous and weeing too much lol. BUT the temp issue is freaking me out now... especially with my history with early loses.:(

Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer on the thread but i cant ask anyone else.xx

pebmcpd7
April 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Hi ladies.Would any of you be familiar with temping? I'm feeling a little deflated today.:(

My temps have been rising nicely since ov and i was feeling very optimistic ,but then this morning it seems to have dropped from 97.7 to 97.4, i'm 10 dpo and i have a chest infection at the moment so i'm not sure if it means AF is on her wicked way, or it's because i'm not well or it's because of implantation? :think:

I was bold and POAS today and i can see a VERY faint line.My boobs are still sore, i'm nauseous and weeing too much lol. BUT the temp issue is freaking me out now... especially with my history with early loses.:(

Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer on the thread but i cant ask anyone else.xx

Have you a chart to show us? What was your pre-O temps??

Cinss
April 15th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Ladies, i am checking in at 3dpo :) My chart looks a bit different to what i am used to seeing, but the past ones have not lead to pregnancy obviously so i am quite optomistic this time. This is our 5th month TTC boy sway, please wish me luck and give me all your blue sticky vibes :)

Mydream- Congratulations on your BFP :)

Irishmom - Hang in there hun, i would expect a temp rise from a chest infection, but it is common to get a dip at implantation. So you got a faint BFP? I will send you some sticky sticky vibes. xx

Irishmom
April 15th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Have you a chart to show us? What was your pre-O temps??

I still can't work out how to link it up to here lol. Pre Ov was between 96.8-97.2? If that helps? It was very erratic as i have thyroid issues...which could be another reason for the temp drop...hmmm!!?!!

Irishmom
April 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hi Ladies, i am checking in at 3dpo :) My chart looks a bit different to what i am used to seeing, but the past ones have not lead to pregnancy obviously so i am quite optomistic this time. This is our 5th month TTC boy sway, please wish me luck and give me all your blue sticky vibes :)

Mydream- Congratulations on your BFP :)

Irishmom - Hang in there hun, i would expect a temp rise from a chest infection, but it is common to get a dip at implantation. So you got a faint BFP? I will send you some sticky sticky vibes. xx

Thank you for your positive vibes.Best of luck Cinss.xx

You can have 2045:DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS: all my blue dust lol.

Gentle
April 15th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Mydream - congratulations! So exciting and so shocking and just delicious! I presume we are due around the same time...

Irishmom - temps do odd things sometimes - I guess you can only wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. I have a history of loss as well so I know how much stress these things can cause. Praying for good news tomorrow!

Cinss
April 15th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I still can't work out how to link it up to here lol. Pre Ov was between 96.8-97.2? If that helps? It was very erratic as i have thyroid issues...which could be another reason for the temp drop...hmmm!!?!!

You should have the chart tumbnail info at the top of the screen when you go into FF ?

If not open up your chart on FF. At the top of the page on the right click "sharing". Then click "get Code". Then under where it says BBCode there are 2 boxes, you will need to hilight all of the text in one of them (either to show a tumbnail like mine, or just the words "my ovulation chart". Once you have hilighted one of them, right click your mouse and select "copy".

Then come back here and you can either paste it into a post, or into your signiture like mine. (to paste, you just right click your mouse and select "paste".)

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 05:55 AM

Am I seeing things???? Oh please god let it be a positive??

Princess of Pink
April 16th, 2012, 06:11 AM
That sure is a +ve hon!!! Huge congrats to you and your family!!

Lassie1982
April 16th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Congratulations mydream!!!!!!
:cheer:

pebmcpd7
April 16th, 2012, 09:02 AM
CONGRATS Irishmom, would love if this Irishmom was joining ya!!!!

:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheer team:

mydream
April 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM
well this am..i re tested and it was negative...ugh..now what?

pebmcpd7
April 16th, 2012, 09:33 AM
well this am..i re tested and it was negative...ugh..now what?

Maybe it is a faulty test, try another one to see...

dloui128
April 16th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Irishmom-I see the line congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetLily
April 16th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Well I am jumping in here. Never been on the tww here before, but I sure am now! I think my temps went triphasic, this is the 2nd day in a row of the raise, and am am 10 dpo today. I did a frer and it was bfn this morning. I am not ttc yet, we were going to wait 2 months or maybe 3 still...but I feel pregnant (I have 4 kids and have had multiple mcs) so I think its possible.

anyone want to check out my chart and share their thoughts please?

sweetlily Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetlily)

baby dust to all *with sticky beans*

SweetLily
April 16th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Maybe it is a faulty test, try another one to see...

you're still pretty early, I was checking out the chart gallery and lots of people who test on 10 dpo go on to have bfps. check out the latest additions, under 'all' and you will see lots of them. FX!

BilliG
April 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM
HUGE Congratulations to Gentle, MyDream and IrishMom..

I'm currently -1 dpo hehe and hope to be joining you all here in a day or so.. Thought I'd visit for inspiration and certainly got it...

FX for all the others in their tww

:baby2:

mydream
April 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Tested again..held pee all morning..and didn't drink anything. bought a new box of FRER and now the line looks the same as it did yesterday. I m going to go get bloods done at dr. tomorrow to know for sure.
Good luck and congrats to anyone I missed today

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
CONGRATS Irishmom, would love if this Irishmom was joining ya!!!!

:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheer team:

Thank you!
I'm :pray: for you hun.Fair play to you for not testing.xx

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Irishmom-I see the line congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you xx

I tested again this evening and the line was even darker so it looks good so far. I have a doctors appointment in the morning so i will accept it once i get that over with lol.I'm crying all day! :tissue:

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Well I am jumping in here. Never been on the tww here before, but I sure am now! I think my temps went triphasic, this is the 2nd day in a row of the raise, and am am 10 dpo today. I did a frer and it was bfn this morning. I am not ttc yet, we were going to wait 2 months or maybe 3 still...but I feel pregnant (I have 4 kids and have had multiple mcs) so I think its possible.

anyone want to check out my chart and share their thoughts please?

sweetlily Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetlily)

baby dust to all *with sticky beans*

Welcoe Sweetlily. Best of luck to you. Fingers crossed you will get your BFP soon.I'm no good with charts i'm afraid.xx

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
HUGE Congratulations to Gentle, MyDream and IrishMom..

I'm currently -1 dpo hehe and hope to be joining you all here in a day or so.. Thought I'd visit for inspiration and certainly got it...

FX for all the others in their tww

:baby2:

Wishing you the best of luck BilliG.xx

pebmcpd7
April 16th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Thank you!
I'm :pray: for you hun.Fair play to you for not testing.xx

We only DTD once, did you? Or did you attempt more times. Have you your girl sway up yet, Can't wait to read it!!!!

Irishmom
April 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM
We only DTD once, did you? Or did you attempt more times. Have you your girl sway up yet, Can't wait to read it!!!!

We only ended up DTD twice. -03, -01 so if timing is right for gender it looks like i'm in boy territory again lol. But the OPK's were giving me false readings at the first attempt so i was afraid i would miss ov, but then i got more pos OPK's so did another attempt to be safe. By temps and symptoms i ov the day after the second attempt.:think:

I will post my sway in a few weeks when i know everything is ok. I'm even nervous posting that i got a BFP.

Cinss
April 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Irishmom, Congratulations on your BFP. Don't worry about boy zone with the timing, i pray you have a sticky pink in there :)

Mydream, Still think you are preggers, you can get a false negative, but unlikely you will get a false posotive, and 2 of them is even better.

pebmcpd7
April 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I am 9 or 10 DPO, this is such a long 2WW!!!! Another 4 days, I am gonna test on Friday :nails:

mydream
April 16th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks Cinss I HOPE you are right.
Congrats Irishmom and Gentle
Welcome SweetLily (love that screen name!)
Good luck Peb!! I know the 2ww is torture!

pebmcpd7
April 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks Cinss I HOPE you are right.
Congrats Irishmom and Gentle
Welcome SweetLily (love that screen name!)
Good luck Peb!! I know the 2ww is torture!

Can't stop snacking, is that a good sign!!!!

Princess of Pink
April 16th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I am starving!! I could eat a small 3rd world country, I'm that hungry lol.

fivebabies
April 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I was starving the week before I got my BFP! .... Good sign girls!

dloui128
April 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
I am starving!! I could eat a small 3rd world country, I'm that hungry lol.

Yay we r gonna be pregs together:)

Gentle
April 16th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Ha - I was starving too. Starving and a bit queasy! It is easing off now though.

Huge congratulations Irishmom! Is that 3 of us with practically the same O date? Going to be a great Christmas!

Pebmcp6 - so impressed with your willpower! Wishing you strength to last as long as you want before testing and great result when you do!

pebmcpd7
April 17th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Did any of you get a triphasic chart when you got your BFP, I think mine is starting to go that way, I'm not sure :think:
Also how many of you had implantation bleeding,I can't remember if I had it with any of the rest of my pregnancies...

dloui128
April 17th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Did any of you get a triphasic chart when you got your BFP, I think mine is starting to go that way, I'm not sure :think:
Also how many of you had implantation bleeding,I can't remember if I had it with any of the rest of my pregnancies...

I didn't have a triphasic chart and no implantation bleeding and no implantation dip on the chart, but I had SEVERE cramping so maybe that was implantation, who knows.
Your chart looks great, good luck hun

riss177
April 17th, 2012, 10:27 AM
I took a test on 10dpo and it was negative. I'm not sure if I'm going to test again. I'm ok with a BFN this month. I would've liked to have been on the LE diet longer than I was. Now I'm just waiting for AF. If AF doesn't come in a few days I will test again.

Irishmom - I see the line!!! That's wonderful!!! :running:

maybeoneday
April 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Hi Ladies, I have been a bit quiet this month as sick of seeing BFNs but can't seem to stay away... Hello to all those who are new to the thread and hi to the ones who have been here a while...

I have absolutley no idea if/when I ovulated so have no clue how many dpo I am. I don't temp as find it a bit of a hassle but think I might start next month as don't want to be in this position again (if I am not preggers that is!).

I am on CD21 and usually get a smiley face on about CD13 (give or take a day) and O on CD14. I peed on sticks for 10 days and never got a smiley face so either ovulated really early CD10 or missed the LH spike. My gut is telling me I O'd on CD10 and we did not DTD enough to catch the egg this month so just waiting for really early AF to start again!

Think I might give the Vitex a break next month as think that is what is causing the confusion.

Will wait till Thursday then take a HPT as really just don't know this month.

GL to all those testing and big congrats to those who have their BFP already this month.

Irishmom
April 17th, 2012, 02:30 PM

I have never had implantation bleeding with any of my 8 pregnancies.I did get a temp dip on 10dpo and period type cramping but other than that i never know.That was this time because i was looking out for them but any other time i never noticed.

I'm still praying for you Pebmcp.xx

Thank you Riss.xx

coocoobananas
April 17th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Maybe, I feel like I am in the same boat! Have no idea if I even ovulated this month so make take an hpt on Saturday if I have any signs as maybe I had an early ov?!?
It makes it hard though as I don't even know when I should test!! The vitex has screwed with me too for sure! For my af super early last month which makes me think I might have ov early too!! Who knows, but will take a break for a bit if I'm not preggers and see if I can just let this all go!!! Who am I fooling' lol!!

Gentle
April 17th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I've never had implantation bleeding. I have had triphasic charts, but not when I was pg! I've had a fair bit of cramping this time around when I think implantation must have been and I'm still feeling a bit uncomfy now which occasionally freaks me out.

Mybeoneday and Coocoo - vitex really messed with my cycle previously which is why I didn't include it in my girl sway. It also made me feel anxious, though that might have been because I couldn't work out what was going on with my cycle!

mydream
April 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Beta was low..a 6 :( repeating it on Thursday--not feeling hopeful

pebmcpd7
April 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Sorry to hear that mydream, don't give up hope yet though!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 17th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't give up hope yet either, mydream .. Just try not to stress! Easier said than done I'm sure.

Butterfly Spirit
April 18th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Mydream, I would take another pregnancy test. If it's darker, you are probably fine! What do you think hon?

BilliG
April 19th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Hope all is well mydream!! x

Am now 3dpo and I know its too early but cant help but think every little thing could be a symptom!

Can def say that I feel different though.. as if I'm having to take deeper breaths and getting dizzy, had a blackout yesterday.. I know when I was expecting my daughter before BFP I was feeling like this but dont think it was soo soon after ovulation but cant really remember either.. TMI - Had greenish CM today :S I need to fix my feet back on the ground and stop dreaming so that I'm not disappointed if its a BFN!

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Gonna test tomorrow morn, wish me luck!!! :nails:

mydream
April 19th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Just an update...had a chemical ! AF came in full force today :(

I am doing ok..for the moment. Thanks for all you support. I am having immune testing done, in fact just had the bloods drawn. Although my HT and this chemical may be unrelated, I just need to know at this point. I spoke with my RE and he agrees. My bloodwork will come back in about 10 days.
I am totally going to try again this month. He said it was fine to. I just don't have time to waste..the clock is ticking. Good thing I didn't stop the diet...well, I cheated one day (the day I got a BFP I ate egg and cheese on a roll- yum!). I am going to up my protien, fruits and veggies this cycle, cut back on the carbs and continue to PRAY!

Peb- GOOD LUCk
and good luck to anyone else I missed!!!

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Peb- GOOD LUCk

Awh Thanks mydream, wishing you tons of luck this coming month also, and hoping all your tests come back OK. I will say a wee prayer for you too. XXX

Irishmom
April 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Gonna test tomorrow morn, wish me luck!!! :nails:

I'm crossing everything for you fellow Irish mom. xxx

Irishmom
April 19th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Just an update...had a chemical ! AF came in full force today :(

I am doing ok..for the moment. Thanks for all you support. I am having immune testing done, in fact just had the bloods drawn. Although my HT and this chemical may be unrelated, I just need to know at this point. I spoke with my RE and he agrees. My bloodwork will come back in about 10 days.
I am totally going to try again this month. He said it was fine to. I just don't have time to waste..the clock is ticking. Good thing I didn't stop the diet...well, I cheated one day (the day I got a BFP I ate egg and cheese on a roll- yum!). I am going to up my protien, fruits and veggies this cycle, cut back on the carbs and continue to PRAY!

Peb- GOOD LUCk

Mydream i'm so sorry to hear this. You have the right spirit. Wishing you the best next month. xxx

BilliG
April 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Mydream - soo sorry!! I really do admire your positivity!! Pray you are blessed with your sticky bfp as soon as possible!!

Peb - Goooood Luck!!! fingers crossed!!!!

Ive just gone and ruined my diet completely .. had 2 apple pies with a cup of tea after a day time nap! (v weird)

Cinss
April 19th, 2012, 06:58 PM
mydream, i am so sorry to hear about the chemical :( Best of luck for next month.

pebmcp best of luck for testing.

billyg i think we all have our cheat days, don't worry about it, if our body needs something it comes in the form of a craving.

sweetsister
April 20th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Hi ladies ive been taking a breather but still trying just stopped temping and internet to relax this month,i really have no idea when i oed i think i am now 6 or 7 dpo? I did a test this morning and it looked like i was getting a line and after i waited it looks blank on a frer,if i squint i swear i can see something but on first glance it is nothing... i think i am grasping at straws here...i dont want to post a pic of it as im not confident i think it will just be more of a letdown
ive just skimmed through the posts quickly as its alot to read them all for me,so sorry if i missed anything..
Sorry mydream:sad:

pebmcpd7
April 20th, 2012, 03:34 AM
BFN!!! :( Another month of this shitty diet!!

sweetsister
April 20th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Hey maybeoneday i guess we are still cycle sisters ,have you tested yet? How many dpo are you then?